Photo
- - - - -

Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

• Please log in to reply
12904 replies to this topic

#1 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:38 PM

Don't forget to check out our amazing STATS SITE

Season 2 Rankings and Awards

Week 4 Power Rankings
Week 8 Power Rankings
:hot: 2012 End of Season Award Nominations :hot:

:hot: 2012 End of Season Awards! :hot:

Season 1 Rankings and Awards:

League News: Nothing! Nothing at all! Oh, season 3 rookie draft tonight (12/26/10) @ 11pm EST.

CAG MADDEN 2011 LEAGUE

LEAGUE ID: NEW INFO COMING SOON
PREVIOUS WINNERS:
MADDEN 09: Soodmeg (Titans)
MADDEN 10: Season 1: BigAT (Giants)
MADDEN 10: Season 2: Mr Grand Cru (Panthers)
MADDEN 10: Season 3: BigAT (Giants)
MADDEN 11: Season 1: Doomtime (Raiders)
MADDEN 11: Season 2: augmog (Broncos)
MADDEN 11: Season 3: augmog (Broncos)

MADDEN 11 LEAGUE RULES:

1) PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN
2) NO FREE AGENT PICKUPS ALLOWED

RULES: Just a brief clarification on the "rules." By play fair, we mean that you play the game like a NFL coach would. That should be self explanatory. No going for it on 4th and long in your territory. No onside kicks in the first half when you're up. Just don't be a jerk. And of course, have fun.

Free agent and trade rules

Free Agents- 1. FAs will not be touched until 3-4 weeks into the season. At that point we'll create a waiver ranking based on performance so far. Worst will get first choice and so on. This will help the teams that need it most first and give them the best chance to replace key injuries.

Trades- 1. We're going to hold off on ALL trades until the NFL preseason wraps up.

1. All trades MUST be agreed upon by both parties and then presented to the league for discussion.
2. The commissioner will lead this discussion and ultimately decide whether or not to pass the trade based on the opinions of the league.

Alright, alright. Welcome to the new season of Madden 11! For those of you just tuning in, I'll be taking over for Azu this year as I ended up doing so in the final season of Madden 10. We pulled off THREE successful seasons last year, so we're sort of on a roll. Good luck everyone!

Here's last year's thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230726

1) Please sign up in the following format:

CAG NAME:
XBL NAME:
Team Name:

2) Anybody can signup, unless of course you signed up last year and never played any games. Then you can go Fuck yourself :)

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN:

1) YOU MUST BE WILLING TO PLAY A GAME AROUND EVERY 3 DAYS. IF YOU ARE BUSY, JUST DON'T JOIN!
2) There will be a 3 strikes policy. 3 unplayed games = OUT
3) If there is anybody from last season who left from RROD/other system failures, you are welcome to come back!

AVAILABLE/TAKEN TEAMS BY CONFERENCE: (TEAMS AVAILABLE ARE IN BOLD! TEAMS ON HOLD ARE UNDERLINED)

*names of users are XBL names, not CAG names :) *

AFC North

Ravens (Deuce20602)

Spoiler

Bengals (XpG Tanabeo)
Spoiler

Steelers (trffleshffl87)
Browns (Kaotic R3D)

AFC South

Texans (RamesuThe1)

Spoiler

Titans (WACKYxG3NERAL)
Colts (XXXplosive1)
Spoiler

Jaguars (iAM Roco CooLey)

AFC East

Dolphins *OPEN*
Jets (broadway row)

Spoiler

Patriots (Darth0fTheDead)
Bills *OPEN*

AFC West
Chargers (bvharris888)

Spoiler

Broncos (mog3526)

Spoiler

Chiefs (sprice20)
Spoiler

Raiders (Doomtime)
Spoiler

NFC North

Vikings (Gumbill)

Spoiler

Packers (X Matt Young X)
Spoiler

Bears (sgmsuperstar)
Spoiler

Lions (HotItlnStln)
Spoiler

NFC South

Bucs (redygo)
Saints (STuDS0N)
Falcons (iTs jonboi817)
Panthers (MasterAwesome)

Spoiler

NFC East
Eagles (PacerPerspect)

Spoiler

Giants (Ed Fn Reed)
Cowboys (Cobra03Ash)

Spoiler

Redskins (Kay Holiday)

NFC West

Cardinals (ThnkGODimFLYx)
49ers (Mr Grand Cru)

Spoiler

Rams (xxballhawkxx20)
Seahawks (killthemall4444)

Approved Trades (Number of trades left/Number of core players allowed to be traded)
Trade rules: You can trade 6 players per season, 4 of them can be 'core' players. Core is anyone over 80. If a person is over 90 it counts as two core players. This is to prevent too many superstars being dealt from one team.
Season 1:

Spoiler

Season 2:
Spoiler

Season 3:

Spoiler

Season 4:
Spoiler

Edited by ubernes, 04 August 2011 - 01:14 AM.

#2 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:44 PM

Sorry for anyone who didn't get a hold on a team (specifically Sood comes to mind). Obviously I know you're active, I just don't know what team you want.

#3 BigAT

BigAT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:45 PM

CAG NAME: BigAT
XBL NAME: BigAT4
Team Name: The New York Football Giants

#4 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:47 PM

Season 1 Recaps:

Week 1:
No write-up, may go do it retroactively later

Week 2:
http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=1279

Week 3:

Week 4:

Week 5:

Week 6:

Week 7:

Week 8:

Week 9:

Week 10:

Week 11:

Week 12:

Week 13:

Week 14:

Week 15:

Week 16:

Week 17:

Edited by bvharris, 21 August 2010 - 11:14 PM.

33126.png

#5 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:13 PM

Cag Nameame:Ramesuthe1
XBL Gamertag:Ramesuthe1
Team: 49ers

#6 Darth0fTheDead

Darth0fTheDead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:22 PM

CAG: Darth0fTheDead
xbox live: Darth0fTheDead
Team: Cardinals

xbox live: OCD nightmare
Team: Redskins

Xbox live: Bonriffic007
Team: Colts

Xbox live: jschwab08
Team: Dolphins

I'll be giving OCD, Bon, and J the link for the MB today so they can each come on here respectively. I just wanted to make sure they got the teams they wanted before it fills up.

#7 PacerPerspect

PacerPerspect

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:42 PM

CAG NAME: PacerPerspect
XBL NAME: PacerPerspect
Team Name: Philadelphia Eagles

I'm getting married in September, but I'll be committed.

#8 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:49 PM

So ubernes, do you have a start date in mind? I think in the other thread you said August 20th, are we still shooting for that?

33126.png

#9 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:50 PM

Uhh, Is there a way I can get the Titans from BVHarris if that is ok.

I was runner up in the league last year behind BigAT (is azu not doing a league this year?) so I would like to stick with that team. Especially because the Titans is the only team I ever play with.

If I cant get the titans.....I seriously have no idea.

#10 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

pitfallharry219
pitfallharry219
Vikings

#11 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

So ubernes, do you have a start date in mind? I think in the other thread you said August 20th, are we still shooting for that?

at the latest. I assume everyone will have the game within 5 days of release. so maybe we'll do a Sunday or Monday Night Football kickoff on the 15th or 16th.

Uhh, Is there a way I can get the Titans from BVHarris if that is ok.

I was runner up in the league last year behind BigAT (is azu not doing a league this year?) so I would like to stick with that team. Especially because the Titans is the only team I ever play with.

If I cant get the titans.....I seriously have no idea.

This is something I sort of just realized. Ideally, BV gets his Saints and Scotts either just doesn't claim them or is willing to move onto a new team, sliding you right into the Titans. Let's wait to see how it plays out before we worry too much.

And as I said in the other thread, Azu (the last I heard) is going to be overseas without his Xbox for the school year. I took over for him in Season 3 last Madden.

#12 Logg

Logg

Every Time I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:21 PM

I would be Falcons I guess

Unearth4164

#13 Deuce20602

Deuce20602

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

CAG: deuce20602
XBox GT: deuce20602
Team: Back to back defending AFC Champion Ravens

#14 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

Hey what's going on this is Mr Grand Cru here checking in and I wanted to go with the vikings this year since they are available, its good to see you back again Soodmeg. I can't wait to battle BigAt for the NFC again like old times.

Edited by Mr Grand Cru, 27 July 2010 - 05:27 PM.

#15 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

This is something I sort of just realized. Ideally, BV gets his Saints and Scotts either just doesn't claim them or is willing to move onto a new team, sliding you right into the Titans. Let's wait to see how it plays out before we worry too much.

And as I said in the other thread, Azu (the last I heard) is going to be overseas without his Xbox for the school year. I took over for him in Season 3 last Madden.

That would be fine with me. The Titans very much fit my style of play, and I had success with them in the last league, so that's why I stuck with them. Ideally I'd prefer the Saints though, so hopefully we can sort it out that way.

I'm not unwilling to give the Titans up, if Venom isn't back I'd also be willing to switch to the Pats. I just don't want to be stuck with some crappy team I have no experience with or desire to play, that's all.

33126.png

#16 soliddragon

soliddragon

Early Adopter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:23 PM

CAG: SolidDragon
XBOX: SolidDragon

1st choice: Dolphins
2nd Vikings
or Broncos
'Give me, One more medicated peaceful moment'
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:ds: :360: :ps3: :3ds: :wii: :pc:

Spoiler

#17 PacerPerspect

PacerPerspect

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:37 PM

Let me know if I can reserve the Cowboys for someone.

#18 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:00 PM

Let me know if I can reserve the Cowboys for someone.

As long as they will be active and can use CAG as a hub for communication then reserve away. Just make sure they check in here asap.

#19 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:02 PM

Hey what's going on this is Mr Grand Cru here checking in and I wanted to go with the vikings this year since they are available, its good to see you back again Soodmeg. I can't wait to battle BigAt for the NFC again like old times.

Vikings got taken 4 posts ahead of you. :(

Sorry.

#20 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:05 PM

Ill take the Jaguars
GT: neworlbush25

#21 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:17 PM

I'm not unwilling to give the Titans up, if Venom isn't back I'd also be willing to switch to the Pats. I just don't want to be stuck with some crappy team I have no experience with or desire to play, that's all.

Right now I have you at. 1. Saints, 2. Pats, .... Titans.

Is there a team I can hold for you now that's either open or also hasn't been claimed that you'd be cool with? I have a feeling one of those will open up, but it doesn't hurt to expand our odds of Soodmeg getting the Titans and you getting a team you want to play with.

#22 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:22 PM

Right now I have you at. 1. Saints, 2. Pats, .... Titans.

Is there a team I can hold for you now that's either open or also hasn't been claimed that you'd be cool with? I have a feeling one of those will open up, but it doesn't hurt to expand our odds of Soodmeg getting the Titans and you getting a team you want to play with.

Yeah, that's fine. Soodmeg obviously is a Titans fan, I wouldn't feel right depriving him, so they're all his. :D

Obviously my preference is just as you have it, but if both those guys decide to play and keep their teams, I'll take the Chargers.

33126.png

#23 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:35 PM

Thanks. So as of now BV has first dibs on Saints and then Pats. Right now I'm going to slot him in as the Chargers until those spots are decided though.

edit: looking at my schedule, I hope you get the Saints. :D Haha stay away from my division! Deuce opens up the season in the New Meadowlands Stadium. can't wait.

#24 OCD_Nightmare

OCD_Nightmare

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

CAG: OCD_Nightmare
XBOX Live: OCD Nightmare
Team: The Washington Redskins

#25 PacerPerspect

PacerPerspect

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:51 PM

As long as they will be active and can use CAG as a hub for communication then reserve away. Just make sure they check in here asap.

I told him to sign in when he gets home, he can't get on at work.

#26 IvanHood

IvanHood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:02 PM

Damn, I was hoping to get in as the Cowboys again this season. Oh well, I'll take the Bengals. I'll take the Cowboys if they open up before the season starts, though.

#27 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:28 PM

I really want to be in a more competitive division...could I switch to the Texans?

#28 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:45 PM

CAG: Doomtime
Xbox Live: Doomtime

Team- Oakland Raiders

CAGFL: (187-31)

#29 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

I really want to be in a more competitive division...could I switch to the Texans?

Sure thing.

the AFC is officially STACKED now. Rames + Ivan coming over. Sood back. Should be a fun challenge.

#30 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

I'm very excited by the prospect of a full league, since by the time I joined up in 10 we were half-full at best.

the AFC is officially STACKED now. Rames + Ivan coming over. Sood back. Should be a fun challenge.

Kind of makes me want to stay in the AFC, though I think I'd still rather have the Saints than the Pats (which might seem odd since I'm a Pats fan, but I just can't stand their running game). Ending up with the Chargers wouldn't be the end of the world though.

33126.png