Season 1 Rankings and Awards:
League News: Nothing! Nothing at all! Oh, season 3 rookie draft tonight (12/26/10) @ 11pm EST.
CAG MADDEN 2011 LEAGUE
LEAGUE ID: NEW INFO COMING SOON
MADDEN 09: Soodmeg (Titans)
MADDEN 10: Season 1: BigAT (Giants)
MADDEN 10: Season 2: Mr Grand Cru (Panthers)
MADDEN 10: Season 3: BigAT (Giants)
MADDEN 11: Season 1: Doomtime (Raiders)
MADDEN 11: Season 2: augmog (Broncos)
MADDEN 11: Season 3: augmog (Broncos)
MADDEN 11 LEAGUE RULES:
1) PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN
2) NO FREE AGENT PICKUPS ALLOWED
RULES: Just a brief clarification on the "rules." By play fair, we mean that you play the game like a NFL coach would. That should be self explanatory. No going for it on 4th and long in your territory. No onside kicks in the first half when you're up. Just don't be a jerk. And of course, have fun.
Free agent and trade rules
Free Agents- 1. FAs will not be touched until 3-4 weeks into the season. At that point we'll create a waiver ranking based on performance so far. Worst will get first choice and so on. This will help the teams that need it most first and give them the best chance to replace key injuries. 1. All trades MUST be agreed upon by both parties and then presented to the league for discussion.
Trades- 1. We're going to hold off on ALL trades until the NFL preseason wraps up.
2. The commissioner will lead this discussion and ultimately decide whether or not to pass the trade based on the opinions of the league.
1. All trades MUST be agreed upon by both parties and then presented to the league for discussion.
Alright, alright. Welcome to the new season of Madden 11! For those of you just tuning in, I'll be taking over for Azu this year as I ended up doing so in the final season of Madden 10. We pulled off THREE successful seasons last year, so we're sort of on a roll. Good luck everyone!
Here's last year's thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230726
1) Please sign up in the following format:
2) Anybody can signup, unless of course you signed up last year and never played any games. Then you can go yourself
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN:
1) YOU MUST BE WILLING TO PLAY A GAME AROUND EVERY 3 DAYS. IF YOU ARE BUSY, JUST DON'T JOIN!
2) There will be a 3 strikes policy. 3 unplayed games = OUT
3) If there is anybody from last season who left from RROD/other system failures, you are welcome to come back!
AVAILABLE/TAKEN TEAMS BY CONFERENCE: (TEAMS AVAILABLE ARE IN BOLD! TEAMS ON HOLD ARE UNDERLINED)
*names of users are XBL names, not CAG names *
Bengals (XpG Tanabeo)
Browns (Kaotic R3D)
Jaguars (iAM Roco CooLey)
Jets (broadway row)
Packers (X Matt Young X)
Falcons (iTs jonboi817)
Giants (Ed Fn Reed)
Redskins (Kay Holiday)
49ers (Mr Grand Cru)
Approved Trades (Number of trades left/Number of core players allowed to be traded)
Trade rules: You can trade 6 players per season, 4 of them can be 'core' players. Core is anyone over 80. If a person is over 90 it counts as two core players. This is to prevent too many superstars being dealt from one team.
Edited by ubernes, 04 August 2011 - 01:14 AM.