Photo
- - - - -

GS Weekly Ad 7/30-8/5: No coupon this week.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#1 JP

JP

Member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:24 AM

GS/EB Coupon/Used Deal of the Week FAQs - thanks oscargrouch
  • Coupon is valid in store (B&M Locations) only, it does not work online.
  • Just print the coupon, not the whole ad.
  • Coupon can be printed from this thread by right clicking on the image, selecting view image, then pressing print.
  • Coupon DOES NOT stack with any other offer, except EDGE cards.
  • Coupon will be valid on the start date of the weekly ad, not earlier. (YMMV on if the employees will do manual override, not recommended.)
  • The EDGE card takes 10% from the original price of the Used Deal of the Week, not the promotional price.
  • Used Deal of the Week is considered a promotion so it will ONLY stack with the EDGE Card, nothing else.
Link to PDF (Early Access): http://www.gamestop....lfsi_073010.pdf

Link to GS Weekly Ad Page: http://www.gamestop.....t/default.aspx

---------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon of the Week - still looking

Still looking into the coupon number. With having skipped a couple weeks they could be past where I'm pre-setup. I'll keep looking.

PDF with 6 coupons thanks to whymustiregister (when available)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Used Deals of the Week
Subject to Availability. No Rainchecks.

Ener-G Dance Squad >>>> DS >>>> $9.99 (Reg. $14.99)

SimAnimals: Africa >>>> DS >>>> $9.99 (Reg. $17.99)

Mystery Case Files: Millionheir >>>> DS >>>> $9.99 (Reg. $14.99)

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
In Stores 9/28

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99

Price Drops
These could be temporary or permanent. Prices definitely good through Weekly Ad Dates.

Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99 (Reg. $39.99)

Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99 (Reg. $39.99)

iCarly >>>> DS >>>> $9.99 (Reg. $19.99)

Band Hero (Full Band) >>>> 360/PS3/PS2 >>>> $119.99 (Reg. $129.99)

Band Hero (Full Band) >>>> Wii >>>> $129.99 (Reg. $149.99)

Guitar Hero 5 (Guitar Bundle) >>>> 360/PS3/Wii >>>> $69.99 (Reg. $89.99)

Guitar Hero 5 (Guitar Bundle) >>>> PS2 >>>> $59.99 (Reg. $79.99)

Trade-in Deals

Save $40 on Crackdown 2 or Madden NFL 2011 when trading 2 select 360, PS3 or Wii games.Click Here for Details.

Offer valid toward a new copy of Crackdown 2 or Madden NFL 2011 only. Crackdown releases 7/6. Madden releases 8/10. Release dates subject to change. $40 savings is net after trades. Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. No rainchecks. See store associate for details. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 07/19/10 - 08/08/10.

Pre-order today!

Madden NFL 11 >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 8/10/10
Reserve Madden NFL 11 and receive a one-time use code to download the GameStop Boost Pack: 20,000 Madden NFL Coins. Available online and in-store while supplies last.

Fallout: New Vegas >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 10/19/10
Reserve Fallout: New Vegas and receive the Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack, containing:
  • Armored Vault 13 Suit - Extensively patched up and dotted with piecemeal armor, this outfit is an homage to the classic ending of the original Fallout.
  • Vault 13 Canteen - This handy device is useful for staving off dehydration and providing a small amount of healing in the Mojave Wasteland.
  • Weathered 10mm Pistol - A well-worn 10mm pistol that packs an extra punch despite its modest size.
  • 5 Stimpaks - Food and water are good for long-term healing, but when the fighting is fierce, Stimpaks help keep Wastelanders upright.
Halo Reach >>>> 360 >>>> $59.99 Available 9/14/10
Pre-order Halo Reach and receive a token to download the exclusive in-game Spartan Recon helmet with the Visor/Blast Shield. The helmet will be available for use in Halo: Reach’s campaign and multiplayer modes. Available online and in-store while supplies last.

Dead Rising 2 >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 9/28/10
Reserve Dead Rising 2 and receive the Ninja Theme Pack. The pack includes 4 pieces of Ninja clothing. When Chuck wears just one piece of the outfit, it unlocks new abilities in Chuck associated with the Ninja theme. When all 4 pieces of the outfit are worn, additional Ninja-like animations are also unlocked! Available online and in-store while supplies last.

Medal of Honor >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 10/12/10
The Medal of Honor Limited Edition comes with:
  • MP7 – Exclusively in the Limited Edition, is a weapon utilized by Tier 1 Operators in the field. With its light weight, high rate of fire as well as its ability to penetrate body armor, the MP7 handles like a pistol yet allows targets to be engaged like a rifle.
  • TOZ194 and 870MCS Shotguns – Get instant access to these two devastating shotguns for close quarters combat.

Now Available

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty >>>> PC >>>> $59.99

Dark Star One: Broken Alliance >>>> 360 >>>> $49.99

Chuck E. Cheese's Party Games >>>> Wii/DS >>>> $19.99

Coming Soon

Two Worlds II >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 10/5/10

Two Worlds II >>>> PC >>>> $49.99 Available 10/5/10

Plants vs. Zombies >>>> 360 >>>> $19.99 Available 9/28/10

Coupon Listings (Thanks J7)

Spoiler

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#2 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:36 AM

1) Thanks, JP! Looks like nothing for me unless there is an awesome coupon...

2) I can't believe there is a Chuck E. Cheese game...

#3 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:44 AM

I'm pretty sure that ener-g game is less than 2 bucks new at Sears.

#4 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:48 AM

Hoping for a Gamecube coupon, not getting my hopes up though.

KyrieIrvingSig1_zps17eadf84.jpg
:360: Now Playing
:360:
Fallout 3: GOTY (1100/1550), 2014 FIFA World Cup (50/1000)

#5 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:52 AM

Went through 700 variations, which is all I'm setup for currently and couldn't find the coupon. It's either A) Not uploaded yet B) Beyond my range C) Not having one this week.

all-banner.jpg

#6 DJP519

DJP519

Ready for a Vacation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:02 AM

It's way early, though. I've never seen you post this thread on a Wednesday before, always on a Thursday afternoon. So there is still a good chance a coupon appears tomorrow or Friday. I'm just glad we're back to normal ads again. I'll be more glad when we get a good coupon, of course.... (but not holding my breath!)

Thanks JP.

#7 LakersForLife82481

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:04 AM

LOL WTF...CHUCKIE CHEESE?!?! LMAO

Anyway, Thanks jp for the coups.

#8 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:10 AM

I was honestly surprised the ad was up. I figured we were getting another Power Sale ad so I thought it might be up already. Was surprised when it was a regular ad.

all-banner.jpg

#9 paean

paean

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:12 AM

That's some killer used games deals! ;)

#10 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:08 AM

Wow, had no idea PvZ would be a retail disc..interesting..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#11 jonathanp

jonathanp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:13 AM

Wow, had no idea PvZ would be a retail disc..interesting..

It's an XBLA title and a retail release. Peggle and Zuma are going to be bundled in with the retail release. Good deal for those who don't have those yet like me.

#12 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:15 AM

It's an XBLA title and a retail release. Peggle and Zuma are going to be bundled in with the retail release. Good deal for those who don't have those yet like me.

oh awesome! guess if I had bother to look at what that little banner said :lol: well, that probably confirms a retail pickup for me, good thing I don't have Peggle or Zuma yet!
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#13 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:13 AM

question...

for this deal - Save $40 on Crackdown 2 or Madden NFL 2011 when trading 2 select 360, PS3 or Wii games.Click Here for Details.

would I be able to trade in 2 of my Wii games and get madden for 20 for 360? Or Is this deal like if you want it for 360 you gotta trade 2 360 games in?

#14 MikePWV

MikePWV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:25 AM

question...

for this deal - Save $40 on Crackdown 2 or Madden NFL 2011 when trading 2 select 360, PS3 or Wii games.Click Here for Details.

would I be able to trade in 2 of my Wii games and get madden for 20 for 360? Or Is this deal like if you want it for 360 you gotta trade 2 360 games in?

Trade in any 2 games from that list for $40 credit towards either of those 2 games. doesn't matter what system the item is for that you trade in.

#15 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:35 AM

Trade in any 2 games from that list for $40 credit towards either of those 2 games. doesn't matter what system the item is for that you trade in.

oh okay so it doesn't matter if I cross platform like trade 2 wii games in but get madden for 360?

because I might just buy 2 games that are $8 on the list for a total of $16 than trade them in and basically get madden for $36. Seems to easy which is why I'm not sure if it will work.

#16 Hiro0015

Hiro0015

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:41 AM

JP, thanks for the early ad!

#17 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:06 PM

thanks jp.

#18 jdlmm80

jdlmm80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:23 PM

oh okay so it doesn't matter if I cross platform like trade 2 wii games in but get madden for 360?

because I might just buy 2 games that are $8 on the list for a total of $16 than trade them in and basically get madden for $36. Seems to easy which is why I'm not sure if it will work.

Which two games?

#19 jdlmm80

jdlmm80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

Because that would be a great deal.

#20 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:29 PM

Still haven't found the coupon yet. Should be up by now if we are actually getting one this week.

all-banner.jpg

#21 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:38 AM

Thanks JP
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:40 AM

Anyone notice that they are selling Plants Vs Zombies for the 360 for $20? I thought this was XBLA (is this a download code?) and I thought it was going to be 1200 points???

EDIT: Seems like it is a popcap collection with Zuma and Peggle on it as well for the $20
http://www.gamestop....roduct_id=77860

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#23 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:51 AM

Got Madden 11 for $38. Went to some store around my way called CeX (I guess it isn't big because I made a thread about it and it got deleted) and bought Grand Slam Tennis from them for $8 and Bigs 2 for $10, traded them both in to gamestop and bam. 10+8=18 ... 18+20= $38... $38 for Madden 11. I'll be doing this everytime gamestop has this deal! Call it being smart!

#24 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:02 AM

Got Madden 11 for $38. Went to some store around my way called CeX (I guess it isn't big because I made a thread about it and it got deleted) and bought Grand Slam Tennis from them for $8 and Bigs 2 for $10, traded them both in to gamestop and bam. 10+8=18 ... 18+20= $38... $38 for Madden 11. I'll be doing this everytime gamestop has this deal! Call it being smart!

There's only 8 locations nationwide...

http://us.webuy.com/stores/

Wish I lived near one of them. They sound pretty good. Guess I'll just stop by next time I'm in Philly.

#25 paean

paean

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:11 AM

Don't worry about the coupon, OP, it is useless anyway.

#26 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:12 AM

Did you find it? How bad is it?

all-banner.jpg

#27 jello44

jello44

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

There's only 8 locations nationwide...

http://us.webuy.com/stores/

Wish I lived near one of them. They sound pretty good. Guess I'll just stop by next time I'm in Philly.

Oh damn, never even heard of this place before.

I'll have to stop by the South Street store sometime.

#28 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:23 AM

Oh damn, never even heard of this place before.

I'll have to stop by the South Street store sometime.

It's awesome. They have everything. All the games are cheap. I'm going back tomorrow to pick up some games. Whenever you want to trade games in go there instead of gamestop. Traded in DA today and got 19 for it. GS was going to give me like 10. Get to south street more often ;)

#29 farley91

farley91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:00 AM

The coupon is going to be 30% more trade credit for any Wii games traded in (Limit of 5). Not sure on the code for it, but it was on our computers at work.

#30 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:52 AM

well some poeple may want to trade in wii games. 30% is better than the current promo by a little.

I expected them to not even do one this week. They've sucked for months anyway.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC