Photo
- - - - -

Season 21 Survivor: Nicaragua Wed. on CBS

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:26 AM

We're less than a week away, I thought I'd start a thread.

Should be a good season, with Old vs Young. I bet an older person will win it.
Posted Image

#2 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:27 AM

Nice to see one potentially good season in the midst of the three years of Russell.
Posted Image

where scoob

#3 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:30 AM

prediction: Jimmy Johnson doesn't last very long since they all know he makes millions.

#4 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:45 AM

I think he'll be there a while, at least half of the game. The guy will probably be a workhorse, and they're competing against a younger group. If they get rid of him right off the bat, they're fucked.

#5 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:29 AM

Plus he'll probably fall into the old "we can deal with him later" thing.

Oh, and BTW, you caught me slacking, OP...this is the first Survivor thread I didn't helm on CAG since Survivor 10.

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#6 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:49 AM

Oh man, I didn't realize it was starting so soon! Thanks for the reminder. Can't wait!

#7 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:53 AM

Woo, finally Fall is coming meaning = great games and shows. Now I wish I went outside more during the summer...

#8 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:49 AM

Watching the TV guide preview now. This season could be good.

Edit: Looks like it overlaps the AGT finale. I guess I'll only watch the last half of that. When do episodes usually show up online for streaming? The next day?

Edited by 2DMention, 14 September 2010 - 10:56 PM.

Posted Image

#9 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:04 AM

The first episode has come and gone and nobody's posted about it?

What did you guys think?

Looks like it could be an entertaining season. Jimmy J is gonna make things interesting.
Posted Image

#10 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:17 AM

Heh, someone always seems to talk themselves right out of the tribe every season. Didn't expect it to be the first tribal council though.

about.me/wsb

#11 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:19 AM

The girl with one leg is the only one I like. Everybody else is a total pud. Jimmy J seems honest though. I really think he's just there for the experience. Everybody's blind by the one clown saying he thinks Jimmy would win. And it was funny to see that other ass-hat all pissy because he wanted to be the leader.

And that one dumb bitch saying "I formed an alliance." Lady, you're supposed to keep that shit secret, not let everybody know in the first tribal.

#12 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:02 PM

Survivor never really gets good until you become familiar with the cast. Usually not until the first month or so.
Posted Image

#13 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:32 PM

That, and they get rid of the real turkeys in the first four weeks.

The "Medallion Of Power" is going to be an interesting spin on things going forward. In that situation, knowing it goes to the other team after you use it, would you have used it on the first challenge? I think I would have waited it out as well.

#14 SteveMcQ

SteveMcQ

I love Panda!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:37 PM

Damn it, I missed it!

#15 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:42 PM

Damn it, I missed it!

Go watch it online:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

#16 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:35 PM

That, and they get rid of the real turkeys in the first four weeks.

The "Medallion Of Power" is going to be an interesting spin on things going forward. In that situation, knowing it goes to the other team after you use it, would you have used it on the first challenge? I think I would have waited it out as well.

What "power" did they get though? My CBS affiliate conked out right when Jeff was explaining the medallion. It came back on after the competition started.

#17 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

What "power" did they get though? My CBS affiliate conked out right when Jeff was explaining the medallion. It came back on after the competition started.

From what Probst said when they received it, it would give them significant advantage in a immunity challenge if they used it.

In last night's episode,
Spoiler

#18 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:29 AM

Cool, I like this medallion shit. Finally a twist that moves the game forward strategically. It was getting kinda stale since they got rid of Exile Island and hid like 50 fucking immunity idols last few seasons.

#19 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:38 AM

There's been 20 of these already?!? It's usually not entertaining in the least since you know it's gonna be one of the 'pretty people' vs. one of the not so pretty cast members for the final.

What they need to do is combine Survivor and Biggest Loser with a ton of cross promotion. At least get something useful out of two reality shows other than the overbearing drama queen bullshit that's the standard.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#20 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:52 AM

Wow at that tribal council. That homophobic blast just came out of nowhere. Most awkward Survivor moment ever, or at least that I can remember off the top of my head.

#21 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:11 AM

Never saw someone sabotage themselves so badly. He had a good shot at having things turn out exactly the way he wanted until he opened his mouth. I'm glad that shitheel is gone.

#22 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:44 AM

Never saw someone sabotage themselves so badly. He had a good shot at having things turn out exactly the way he wanted until he opened his mouth. I'm glad that shitheel is gone.

That's a trend so far. People are opening their mouths and digging their own grave.

I was glad to see Shannon go. He lost his shit and it cost him.
Posted Image

#23 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:51 AM

I loved Shannon's little tantrum during the credits, too. Good riddance, douchebag.
Posted Image

#24 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:25 AM

Wow at that tribal council. That homophobic blast just came out of nowhere. Most awkward Survivor moment ever, or at least that I can remember off the top of my head.

Watching it now. 2-hour premiere of Hell's Kitchen was tonight too.

about.me/wsb

#25 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

I think the hottest girl this season is Kelly with the fake leg.
Posted Image

#26 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:35 AM

This is the first season of Survivor that I have ever watched.

The older group is going to have to keep their eyes on the shoe stealing/sanding lady. When she threw them in the water, I was like damn this bitch is crazy. Then the guy said that the shoes were 1600$. I was very much WTF is he doing bringing expensive shoes to a show like survivor.

#27 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

No bumps? Are people still watching this? I'm watching, but have to admit I'm not as enthusiastic as I was the last 2 seasons.

Too bad they voted out the MILF with the weird name and the one-legged girl. They were the hottest women this season.
Posted Image

#28 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:12 PM

Lies. Purple Kelly is the hottest, or maybe Alina. I cannot wait to see Marty get sent home. I'm not sure who my favorite is this season. I like Chase and Ben. I can't stand Naonka or whatever her name is. The rest, meh.

#29 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:27 PM

Purple Kelly is by far the hottest this season imo. I don't have a favorite this season, no one is really that interesting to me.

#30 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

I'm watching the show, but usually on delay, since Hell's Kitchen airs at the same time.

I know she was on the "older" tribe, but I really thought Jill was very attractive.

about.me/wsb