Photo
- - - - -

Darksiders $15, Mass Effect 2 & God of War 3 $18 and More - GameFly Weekly Deals

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:08 PM

GameFly is having a 3 day used game sale with great prices and free shipping on the titles listed below. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 9/17.

:360::ps3: Darksiders (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Alpha Protocol (360/PS3) $17.99
:360: Dante's Inferno $14.99
:360: Mass Effect 2 $17.99
:ps3: God of War III $17.99

Edited by CheapyD, 14 September 2010 - 11:29 PM.

#2 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:13 PM

SOB. Should've waited longer for Dante's Inferno. Bought it for $20 a few weeks ago.

#3 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:16 PM

I'm gonna wait for sub 15 on Alpha and same on GOW. I want PS3 Dante.

#4 MICHGoBlue

MICHGoBlue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:18 PM

I'm gonna wait for sub 15 on Alpha and same on GOW. I want PS3 Dante.

I had both GOW3 and Dante's Inferno, the two games are too similar to own both, so I traded in Dante to Amazon.

I however kept Bayonetta. Not all button smashing games are the same, but GOW and Dante are.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 youngavatar

youngavatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:22 PM

i just wanted to know is dante inferno gameplay and stages on the same level as bayonetta and how long is it?
[URL=http://exophase.com/gamercards/]Posted Image
[/URL]

#6 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:22 PM

Tempted for Alpha Protocol...must resist...

#7 FiendCameron

FiendCameron

xGrindxMoshx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:24 PM

i just wanted to know is dante inferno gameplay and stages on the same level as bayonetta and how long is it?

Dante's Inferno has great production value and at that price is well worth the pick up. It's only real weakness besides being a good GOW rip off is it is short.

#8 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:25 PM

SOB. Should've waited longer for Dante's Inferno. Bought it for $20 a few weeks ago.

Same here...would have rather paid less, now that I have played the game.

I think I will pick up Alpha Protocol and God of War 3 though. They could go lower, but those seem like good price points for the two.

#9 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:25 PM

Since I don't have a PS3, I'll go with Dante's Inferno. Thanks, Cheapy!
Posted Image

#10 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:26 PM

Tempted for Dante's Inferno at that price. I wonder if I could count it being the same or less for Amazon BF?

#11 sokari

sokari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:27 PM

Both of Alpha Protocol's links point to the 360's version. Just a heads up.

#12 TMStar

TMStar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:30 PM

Good price for ME2, but I am hoping for a GOTY like they did with the first one.
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte -

"The flies in my apartment are drivin' me crazy... theres millions of 'em. I should probably clean up the kitchen. I guess it's time bury Aunt Sally too."
Bug-eyed Earl

#13 LoveAndBeer

LoveAndBeer

AKA: jstew9

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:31 PM

Dante's Inferno and Alpha Protocol both ordered, just as we get to the busy season.

Damn you sales.. damn you!

#14 Frankski

Frankski

Sir French Fry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:35 PM

God of War may be talking to me on this deal.

#15 mrg

mrg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:38 PM

I don't even own a ps3 and may get GoW just in case I do someday. : (
Gaming is a great stress reliever. It better be for all the darn frustration it creates.

#16 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:39 PM

Dante's Inferno is a GOW rip off, but it is a good game. Its no GOW but it is definitely worth a play through. It can be platinumed/1000 in less than 20 hours.

Anyone recommend Alpha Protocol?

KneeKnee.png

#17 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:46 PM

I'm tempted on ME2, even though I didn't finish (or particularly enjoy) the first one.
Posted Image

#18 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

I played thorugh Alpha Protocol on hard... It is a good game, however it didnt live up to everyone trying to hype it as a modern day type of mass effect. For sub 20 dollars though its a very good deal in my opinion.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#19 mickleohb

mickleohb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

Bioshock 2 is also $17.99

#20 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:50 PM

Had a $5 coupon sitting around so I picked up GoW 3 for 11 or so. I've already rented and beat it but it's a solid game for my collection, I think.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#21 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:51 PM

I'm tempted on ME2, even though I didn't finish (or particularly enjoy) the first one.

Why not? If it was the story component, then you won't like this one. If it was the combat, you may like this one. It's basically gears of war combat.

#22 AsherFischell

AsherFischell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:05 AM

I felt the exact same way about the first one. I got bored quickly and didn't finish it. However, I absolutely love the second one and beat it within a week. It's one of the best games of the year and that's a good price. You should give it a try.

#23 nekromantix

nekromantix

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:07 AM

Anyone recommend Alpha Protocol?

I loved it. Didn't seem to be the common consensus though. The prospect of a Mass Effect 1 ish stealth RPG made me try it despite the poor reviews. Certainly wouldn't recommend it at $60, but I'd say it's hard to go wrong with this price.

AI can be pretty wonky at times and it's easy to break the game with certain talent setups. And on the flip side certain battles felt near impossible with specific talent setups. It's been a few months since I played it so I don't remember all the complaints I had, just that there were a lot of little things.

Biggest complaint most people seemed to have was the RPG shooter style combat. I don't mind dice roll shooters and this one wasn't all that big a deal because it didn't make much sense to go with certain guns, so you end up with more than enough talent points to max out at least one weapon quickly (add the fact I preferred stealth killing everything I was hardly shooting.)

#24 Apathetic-Irony

Apathetic-Irony

Seize the Carp!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:11 AM

I'm tempted to bite on Darksiders and GOW3, but I have a feeling some better deal will come along within the next few months and I'll still have not beaten even half way through of either.

#25 vanlandw

vanlandw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:12 AM

Shouldn't have made God of War 3 a day one purchase would have never thought we would see the deals we have on this game. Sony games like this (uncharted prime example) took forever to drop and I figured GoW3 would have been the same.

Regardless great deal for holdouts and I'm tempted by Alpha Protocol I'll give it a few days and think about it.

#26 Razzuel

Razzuel

People are idiots.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:14 AM

I ordered a copy of Alpha Protocol. Thanks!

#27 caldazar

caldazar

RiderOnAPaleHorse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:18 AM

Damn me for being broke right now! Darksiders and ME2 for :360: are games I want!

** Caldazar **

#28 jousley

jousley

10yr Member of CAG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:26 AM

Thanks Cheapy! Picked up Alpha Protocol and Darksiders

#29 Deathchamber

Deathchamber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:31 AM

Finally snagged a PS3 off of warehouse deals last week so I bit on GoW3. Thanks for the heads up.

#30 GlassDarkly

GlassDarkly

The Boney King of Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:38 AM

in for GOW III. looking forward to it.