Many items are not pictured, and everything is mint/new unless noted. Prefer action figures over diecast vehicles. I will always ask for and verify your online feedback as a trader or seller (e.g. ebay, toy trading sites)! I'm open to trades, sales, and offers. Please contact me if you have any questions. USA only.
- DC Mattel '66 Classic TV Cesar Romero Joker (new)
- DC Mattel '66 Classic TV Riddler (new)
- DC Unlimited (new): Planet-X Batman w/Bat-mite, New 52 Aquaman by the Four Horsemen,
Injustice Green Lantern by the Four Horsemen, and Vampire Batman. (new)
- DC Brightest Day Martian Manhunter and Firestorm (both loose/complete).
- DC 2 Pack Darkseid and Kalibak Large Justice League Unlimited Action Figures (loose/complete)
- DC Young Justice 6 inch aqualad with Diorama (loose/complete)
- DC Young Justice figures 4 inch figures loose/complete: Aqualad, Speedy, Icicle Jr. Have two collect and connect hall of justice pieces. Need to look for the third piece.
- DC Universe Infinite Heroes Psycho Pirate (loose/complete)
- DC Sinestro Movie Masters figure w/Parallax piece. (loose/complete)
Diamond Select Universal Monsters & Minimates:
- Diamond Select Metaluna Mutant 8" Universal Monsters figure from This Island Earth (new) - above average condition.
- Diamond Select Creature from the Black Lagoon Universal Monsters 8" inch Mego Style Retro figure (new). semi-rare
- Ghostbusters Minimates 4-pack Set includes Minimates of Janine in office attire, Slimer, Egon and Ray in their Ghostbusting uniform. (new/mint/rare)
DC & Marvel Current Comics (Have A Lot/Mint). Graphic Novels and Video Game Books:
- Number #1 comics, Poison Ivy 3D #1, first prints, Deadpool, Batman, Green Lantern, Red Lanterns, wolverine, infinity, x-men, age of ultron, avengers, fantastic four, hulk, iron man, batman, older Captain America, Talon, A+X, Cable and X-Force, Thunderbolts, DC Death of the Family, plus a whole lot more. Just a small sample are pictured below.
- Trade Paperbacks & Graphic Novels: DC, Marvel, IDW, Deadpool, pictured below. (Graphic Novels are a 7 out of 10, Used, and in Great Condition)
- Video game books are Near Mint to Mint, hardly ever used & pictured below. Penny Arcade, Blizzard, Halo, World of Warcraft Art Book, Etc.
- Marvel Build-a-Figure and DC Collect-and-Connect Parts: Iron Monger Marvel Legends Blue Left Leg, Arnim Zola left leg and right arm, right arm of DCUC Solomon Grundy, and Parallax piece from Sinestro
- Marvel Classic Iron Man 3.75" figure #26 from the Iron Man 2 Comic Series (w/Blast-Off Armor Stand) - new
- About twelve Loose/Complete Marvel Universe figures/other DC figures in the picture below.
McFarlane Walking Dead, Halo, Assassin's Creed
- McFarlane Toys Assassin's Creed Ratonhnhake Ton (new)
- McFarlane Toys Walking Dead Andrea Series 4, Comic Governor Series 2, Comic Glenn Series 2,
Riot Gear Gas Mask Zombie Series 4. (new)
- Halo Reach Figures (loose/complete): White Elite Ranger, Unhelmeted Kat, and Unhelmeted Jun. All have been posed once and Jun's rifle legs were broken right out of the package.
- Halo Anniversary Cortana figure w/stand (loose/complete)
- NECA Hunger Games Rue (loose/complete)
- NECA Lilah Megan Fox 7" figure from Jonah Hex movie, in skimpy outfit, of course (loose/complete)
- NECA El Superbeasto male figure and Sexy Suzi-X female figure. Two 6" figures from the Rob Zombie animated film, The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. (loose/complete)
Plush UglyDolls/Mass Effect 3:
- 12 inch UglyDolls like Cozymonster, wippy, dave darinko, Ket, Ugly Charlie, and Uglybot from http://www.uglydolls.com/
- Mass Effect 3 Thane Assassin figure (new)
- Transformers Deluxe Beast Hunters Bulkhead (new)
- Transformers Mechtech Laserbeak (loose/complete)
- KRE-O Transformers Micro-Changers Combiners Defensor (A4474) Construction Set. (new)
- KRE-O Transformers Micro-Changers Combiners Abominus (A4473) Construction Set. (new)
Special Order Minimates (Walking Dead, Marvel, Capcom, Thundercats, 4-packs, 2-packs, vehicles, and more). I can get minimates from a friend to go toward any of our trade deals, so let me know what you're looking for, and i'll see what he has in stock.
Official Movie Posters:
- NOT SOLD IN STORES. 27" x 40" double-sided high-quality movie posters direct from the movie theater (GI Joe Retaliation Cast, Captain America: The First Avenger, Puss in Boots). Rare
Diecast Hot Wheels HAVES:
Rare Movie, TV, Pop Culture Cars MOC, and more pictured below!
- Super Treasure hunt '71 Blue Dodge Demon (MOC!) Uber-Rare
- Treasure hunts like the Gulf Oil Fast Fish, Mazda RX-7 Silver, sting rod 2 army vehicle, Bad to the Blade racer, and the Red Ford Fiesta.
- The Dark Knight Hot Wheels 5-pack with the Tumbler, Joker Bone Shaker, Chrome Armored Car, Batcopter, and Blue Ford Gotham Patrol Car.
- Batman 3 pack with the joker bone shaker hot rod, tumbler, and Ford Fusion GPD blue cop car.
- Battle Damaged version Star Trek Ship USS Enterprise, 1971 Black "Mad Max Style" El Camino w/Large Jet Engines in the Back (similar to the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con version), Herbie the Love Bug White VW Beetle, Totino's 1977 Packin' Pacer, White Lambo Sesto Elemento, Red Porsche 993 GT2.
- 1989 Batmobile from first movie, Classic '66 TV Batmobile, Brown Camouflage Batmobile Tumbler, Mars Rover Curiosity, Flintstones Flintmobile, Arkham Asylum Batmobile, '81 DeLorean DMC-12, Flying Customs Porsche 914-6 and Porsche 935/78, HW Skate Punk, Ferraris
- Angry Birds Green Pig Minion, Angry Birds Red Bird, Fast and the Furious Dark Red Daytona Charger, Paul Walker Orange Supra, Classic Black Charger, Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, VW bus kool kombi in green, white, or Red with the Blue Surfing Wave, BMWs, other Volkswagen models.
- Lamborghini Aventador in convertible red, orange, matte black, or white. Bumparound yellow, '67 black summit camaro, exotics, muscles, planes, motorcycles, and much more unlisted hot wheels vehicles!
MatchBox HAVES: Blue Audi R8, Orange BMW 1M, Matchbox Dodge A100, Deep Diver Submarine, Purple Dodge Challenger, 2013 Pierce Fire Engine, Yellow Classic Seagrave Fire Engine, 2013 Brown/White Double-Decker Bus, Gray/Red Cartoon Batmobile, Police Raider, and more!
I’m rebuilding my small collection after my old 90's figures were stolen last year and just started collecting action figures again. I have about 40 total excellent trader feedback and Zero Negatives on a bunch of toy sites like he-man.org, toyark, tfw2005, gametz, and cheapassgamer under the same screen name. My feedback links can be seen below.
---------------------------------------WANTS!!--------------------------------------- In General, I like to collect any unique, highly-detailed, modern, and super poseable, action figures with cool accessories (Prefer mint/loose/complete over MOC) to save on shipping.
If you don't have any of my wants, you can still send me a list or pictures of what u have!
- Transformers, GI Joe Sigma 6 figures, Marvel (most of the rare Infinite Legends), DC, Hasbro, Mattel, huge beast figures, and more. Favorite characters: Wolverine, Deadpool, Gambit, Deathstroke, Ghost Rider, Batman, Superman.
- Video game figures like Bioshock, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, Castlevania, and more.
- MOTUC Draego-Man, Trap Jaw, Mantenna, Lord Dactus, Two Bad, Modulok. All of the MOTUC vs. DC 2 packs.
- Sigma 6 GI Joe: Dark Ninja Master, Chrome Cobra Commander Windfire, Crime Boss Destro, & Shipwreck.
- Hellboy Characters (All of them): Hellboy, Officer Kroenen, Abe, Large Mr. Wink, comic/movie versions, etc.
- Arkham figures like Clayface, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Bane/Batman 2 pack with venom backpack hoses, Series 2 Origins Deathstroke, DC villains like poison ivy or nurse harley quinn.
- Massive Deluxe Figures like new 52 Darkseid, Arkham Solomon Grundy, or similar size figures.
- New 52 Deathstroke, Steel Superman w/hammer (John Henry Irons), DCUC Lobo, Blue Batman from Batman and Son, Two-Face Orange/Purple, Mr. Freeze.
- Marvel Legends 6 inch: (Rare infinite legends, Crossbones, Carnage, Black Cat, WWII Ultimate Captain America, Winter Soldier, Cable, Bishop, Thor (terrax), x-men sentinels. Marvel Select Venom.
- Build-a-Figure/CNC figures like Despero, Stel, and Pitt.
- NECA Player Select Video Game figures, Jaeger Crimson Typhoon, T2/Terminator Cyberdyne Showdown, or Endoskeletons, NES 8-bit Blue Robocop, Infinite Motorized Patriot, Water Emergence or similar mid-cloaked predators, KO/Knock Off Ninja Turtles Set.
- Mezco Thundercats/others, SOTA Street Fighter - the big guys
- weird insect figures, cyborg figures, the weirder and more unique the better, like The Tick!
- 6 inch Star Wars Black Series Rare figures. Also, McQuarrie, other star wars figures, and villains
- Big Aliens/Brutes/Arbiter/Didact/Beasts from Halo.
- Transformers: Landmine and Triple Changers, Blackout Voyager Movie Helicopter, especially military or police/emergency response/exotic cars
- Iron Man figures (e.g. Omega or Camo Recon War Machine), White armors
- GI Joes from 2010 to the Present (e.g. renegades, resolute , pursuit of cobra, rise of cobra, 30th anniversary, and retaliation). Low-Light, Jungle Recondo, #1101 Commando Desert Snake Eyes V54 w/lots of accessories, 30th Lifeline, 30th Law and Order, POC Hawk Abernathy, POC Moneybags Destro w/Chaingun, Zombie, Hazard, Data, other Cobra Vipers, and more.
- Kotobukiya Superman and Batman New 52 "DC Comics" ArtFX + Statue
- Anime and Japanese figures.
- I don't really collect minimates, but I want the Deadpools Assemble and Deadpool Corps sets only. Very low priority.
- Four Horsemen Studio figures such as gothitropolis, 7th kingdom, outer spacemen, etc.
- Building Construction Sets like Lego, Kre-O, or Mega Bloks (especially pop culture sets like Star Wars, Halo, Transformers, Marvel and DC Superheroes, etc.)
Even More WANTS:
- Play Arts Kai (Raiden from Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Snake, Dante from Devil May Cry, Kratos God of War, Lara Croft, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Deus Ex, batman, asylum Joker, Nurse Harley Quinn PAK, cyborg ninja, bayonetta, resident evil, DC Superheroes, and more.
- Import figures like Figma Link, Revoltech Vash or Movie Optimus Prime, D-Arts Megaman, D-Arts God Eater Alisa, and Trigun (Gazelle the Peacemaker, Monev the Gale).
- Marvel Icons Wolverine, Icons Ghost Rider w/Bike, and Marvel Legends Mecha Hulk.
- Sideshow, Hot Toys, Statues, and more high end stuff if you're feeling generous
Diecast Wants (Loose or Carded. Packaging condition doesn't matter): Pop Culture, Marvel/DC Comics and Superheroes, Cartoons, Nostalgia and DC Nostalgia sets, movie/tv, Hanna-Barbara cars. Ecto-1 Caddy, Bugatti, Joker Evil Twin, Joker Chevy Nomad, '41 Willys Dragster, Blue Bat-cycle w/Blue Batman Figure Rider, Flash Gordon VW T1 Drag Bus, Looney Tunes Drag Bus, VW Drag Buses, Big Rig Diesel Trucks like Custom Convoy, Hanna-Barbara, Boulevards, Any Premium Cars w/Real Rider Tires and Metal/Metal Body, Pro Race Cars w/Decals, Nissan Skylines (especially classic models), super sportscars, dodge challengers, Ferrari 599xx, He-Man/Masters of the Universe, ZAMACs, exotics, McLarens, batmobiles, police cars, Army vehicles, and more.
Treasure Hunts Wanted: Dodge Challenger Drift, Police Mustang GT Concept, Custom 77 Dodge Van, 2010 Camaro SS Police, Ford GT LM, Ferrari 430 Scuderia, red '71 buick riviera, datsun 240z, Old Number 5.5, 2009 red fire eater truck, plus others.
Open to trade offers mostly or Trade+Paypal. Please let me know if any accessories are missing, the condition of the figure, or if the figure has poseability problems like loose or tight joints. Prefer to ship within USA. Prefer action figures in pretty good condition with no problems. All of my figures have come from an adult collector, non-smoking home, and stored away from direct sunlight in containers. I don't really collect vintage toys since they aren't super articulated, and i pose my figures for display. I check my inbox several times a day.
- MOTUC Classics Adora (loose/complete)- Pending in a Trade
- S.H. Figuarts Bandai Normal Vegeta w/black hair and blue outfit (near mint/opened/complete) - Shipped out in a trade.
Edited by mentos888, Today, 05:09 AM.