- Cloth Map
- T-Shirt
- Pin

#2 rayne117

rayne117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

Price sucks compared to other deals but if that extra stuff is worth it to you (resembles a mini collector's edition to me) then I guess it's not bad. Too bad they don't show what any of the stuff looks like.

Whoops, didn't see this was the PC version.

Edited by rayne117, 23 September 2010 - 09:29 PM.

Exactly! We're not only cheap gamers, we're also asses.

"Good enough for me," I say; Life's too short to dwell on $5.

#3 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

Price sucks compared to other deals but if that extra stuff is worth it to you (resembles a mini collector's edition to me) then I guess it's not bad. Too bad they don't show what any of the stuff looks like.

what other deals? this is for the pc version..

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 mbierden

mbierden

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

Looking for a better deal online for the PC version and not fiding one?

#5 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

All that for $40!??! Holy crap, I wasn't sure I needed the PC version but I could probably sell the game and keep the rest without being out too much. Damn you THQ. Edited to add that the cheapest shipping is over $11. Ouch. If you add it to the cart, though, you can see pictures of the included stuff. The book is a hardcover manual with the symbol on front, the T-shirt is gray with the image of War on Ruin (and only XL), the pin looks kinda cool. Map is pretty colorful. I love Darksiders, so it's hard to resist this stuff.

I just read elsewhere that there's supposed to be a "Hellbook Edition" with a soundtrack and art book? Don't see it listed, though.

Edited by radioactivez0r, 23 September 2010 - 07:29 PM.

Posted Image

#6 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:59 PM

Those items look great considering they're not charging you extra. Honestly they could have charged $10 above retail and it would still be worth it. This is better than actual collector's editions, and it's exclusive to THQ's store which probably makes it rarer as well

Pic:

Posted Image

Shipping does kill the deal though. The cheapst is like $11 :/

#7 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:13 PM

^ lol shipping kills the deal when it's $11 but you say they could've charged $10 more and it'd still be worth it? I think $50 isn't bad for all that swag, esp when PC games are usually $50 new anyway.
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#8 Zin_LG

Zin_LG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:00 PM

^ lol shipping kills the deal when it's $11 but you say they could've charged $10 more and it'd still be worth it? I think $50 isn't bad for all that swag, esp when PC games are usually $50 new anyway.

Yeah, I made fake account with my address to see what it would be total since initially shipping was estimated and its still $11 and $2.50 tax. It might just be better to get the Hellbook Edition for that price.

#9 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:08 PM

It's all about perception. Paying $49.99 and Free Shipping looks/feels a lot nicer than paying 39.99 and having to pay $11 for shipping. It's still decent I guess, but I hate paying so much for shipping when so many other retailers charge less, if not completely free after a certain amount ($25 usually)

#10 dcon agent 000

dcon agent 000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

I'm hearing some bad things about the port, so I would be careful about purchasing it before getting a concrete review of the game.

After the awful Saint's Row 2 port, there's no way I'm trusting these fucks again.