• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:11 PM

Keep dropping.......

#3 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:12 PM

Just $100 worth of drops to go and I'll grab it for sure.

#4 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:12 PM

At this rate it will be $40 by December.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#5 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:13 PM

*fingers crossed*
I'm predicting an amazon deal of at least 50% off by Xmas.

#6 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

$50 is my sweet spot.

#7 rusty

rusty

Broke because of CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:24 PM

$50 is my sweet spot.

Agreed. I might bite for $60, but no higher...

Xbox One | Titanfall

Homebrew PC | CS:S | CS:GO | Skyrim

#8 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:25 PM

yeah I've decided I want to get this to complete the mini-collection, but will definitely wait for sub-$75. I will probably not open it like I haven't opened up Halo 3 w/ the helmet..this should be nice. It is freaking huge though, almost rivals the Steel Battalion box!!
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#9 Fatbot3

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:30 PM

I'll buckle at 60-70 probably unless the drops are coming frequently. So more than halfway there!

#10 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

All of you guys are just dreaming. I seriously doubt that the game will hit your wished low prices. Al least not untill 2 years from now. If you realy want the Legendary edition I would suggest buy it now until end of November on whatever sale they have. After that it will go up to $149 if any copies are left for sale. That is what I think.

#11 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

well Halo 3 Lengendary did drop within a year under $100 if i remember correctly.

#12 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

All of you guys are just dreaming. I seriously doubt that the game will hit your wished low prices. Al least not untill 2 years from now. If you realy want the Legendary edition I would suggest buy it now until end of November on whatever sale they have. After that it will go up to $149 if any copies are left for sale. That is what I think.

you are dreaming if this thing won't drop below 100$ by DEC/JAN

They lied once again about this legendary being "limited", it was mass produced with more shipping to stores, places will start get overstocked by NOV-JAN and you will see it for 89.99-99.99 on BF or shortly after on places like walmart.com, amazon.com etc. just like with halo 3.

People think it wont because of the statue but what people fail to realize is, is the quality of the statue is not that great, the statue isn't worth more then maybe 20$

#13 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

Uh Halo 3 Legendary hit as low as $30 before, whos to say Reach Legendary won't? My Wal-Mart even got in Reach Legendary editions and I see them littered across Best Buys and other retailer stores - not selling. I'll be picking up my copy around $50 unless i'm totally uninterested then i'll wait till hit thats $30 mark again.

#14 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:52 PM

This is my wish so I can buy it just for the statue.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#15 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

You shouldn't feel bad that you bought it at $150. You wanted it right? :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#16 iemcj

iemcj

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

For those of you who doubt, Halo 3 legendary was brand new at best buy a little over a year from release for 40 bucks.
Posted Image

#17 bfg9k

bfg9k

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:03 PM

I'm pretty sure I got my halo 3 legendary for $60 less than two months after release.

#18 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:05 PM

Shit, Halo 3 Legendary, PC Richards, December 2009, $19.99, Free Ship to anywhere in country...YEAH, that's how I got mine! :D
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#19 Guest_eastshore4_*

Guest_eastshore4_*

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

I guess we'll have to see if MS overdid it again on the production numbers, you'd think they would've learned their lesson from last time. I'm sure we'll see the price go down, but the "$40 by december" stuff is silly billy gumdrops.

#20 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:19 PM

:roll: Oh dear.

History proves you tragically wrong.
If Legendary hits $50 before standard hits <$30 I might think about it.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#21 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:29 PM

How I think Bungie decided on Halo "editions"

Bungie: Holy shit we have 1 million people that will FOR SURE buy Halo Reach day 1, lets make a limited CE with quantities in the 250,000 range!

Except Bungie doesn't realize that 90% of that fan base is casuals who don't give a shit about "limited" CE's and just want to play the game.

I'm willing to pick it up if it hits $40 or less.

Posted Image

#22 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

You shouldn't feel bad that you bought it at $150. You wanted it right? :lol:

FYI Yes I want it because the statue, but not other stuff. and NO I have not purchised it yet. And Yes I am sure !!
I will probably buy the statue separately and the regular edition for the game later on. That is what I need.

#23 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:39 PM

FYI Yes I want it because the statue, but not other stuff. and NO I have not purchised it yet. And Yes I am sure !!
I will probably buy the statue separately and the regular edition for the game later on. That is what I need.

Just yesterday I saw a craigslist posting for the statue ONLY at $65. Showed a pic of it still wrapped -- the figures/base/guns. I guess only the game and extras had been removed.

#24 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:45 PM

Just yesterday I saw a craigslist posting for the statue ONLY at $65. Showed a pic of it still wrapped -- the figures/base/guns. I guess only the game and extras had been removed.

It sells for arround $45-55 on E-bay and you may get it for less, so no hurry

#25 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

Bioshock 2 LE and God Of War 3 Ultimate Edition were both available for $19.99 + Shipping for a short period of time less than one year after release. Don't expect this to be a BF deal, but it will certainly be a widely available clearance item at some point in the not-too-distant future.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#26 Nelo Ice

Nelo Ice

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

cant wait for $40 so i can get my flaming helmet+commentary

#27 cobaltD

cobaltD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

Shit, Halo 3 Legendary, PC Richards, December 2009, $19.99, Free Ship to anywhere in country...YEAH, that's how I got mine! :D

Me too. I don't usually waste my money on collector's editions, but that was definitely a sweet price.

#28 Phaethon360

Phaethon360

I dream in 1080p

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:02 PM

cant wait for $40 so i can get my flaming helmet+commentary

Yes, please do. The players with flaming helmets have been some of my best sniper kills :).

#29 Masume

Masume

Adama's XO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:23 PM

All those on the fence are silly geese, although by now all of the GC offers are mostly gone for this, and the DLC buyers are dropping fast!

Bought the set for $150, got a $40 GC and a free shirt, sold off DLC for $100.

Kept the statue (Which is damn good quality), LE stuff and the game. Oh, also nabbed the $20 GC from Amazon for it, but that's a whole nother story.

So basically I paid $10 for a shirt, game, all the stuff in it and even netted an extra $20 Amazon card.

Yeah, better deal than waiting 6 months to nab it at $50, if it even gets there. ;)
See my trade and sale list!

"There's just some things you just don't do Colonel, not even in war..."

Posted Image

#30 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

All those on the fence are silly geese, although by now all of the GC offers are mostly gone for this, and the DLC buyers are dropping fast!

Bought the set for $150, got a $40 GC and a free shirt, sold off DLC for $100.

Kept the statue (Which is damn good quality), LE stuff and the game. Oh, also nabbed the $20 GC from Amazon for it, but that's a whole nother story.

So basically I paid $10 for a shirt, game, all the stuff in it and even netted an extra $20 Amazon card.

Yeah, better deal than waiting 6 months to nab it at $50, if it even gets there. ;)

Sounds like a lot of effort. Have you even had a chance to play the game yet? ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?