Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Trade In's....(forgot packaging slip, ever?)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:44 AM

I've done many trade in's, but really pulled a bonehead this time, I just found my packaging slip under the laptop. Glad they put my own return address on the label, I emailed amazon about it, asked if NorAm will be able to access my info without the slip, and I got an Engrish "I made note on your account, therefore refund be issued correctly".......errr, refund?

hope he didn't confuse this is with a return In route also.

amazon is usually awesome, but was wondering if anyone else had done this before?

#2 wolfzombie

wolfzombie

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

I just did the same thing recently. It was my first trade in, and so many pages printed out the packing slip must have gotten lost in the mess. What ever happened with your trade in?

#3 bfauble83

bfauble83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

Damn, I just did this today with my trade.  What happens next?  Will they look my up by my address & process the trade or will the game be returned to me?  Looks like this might screw me out of the $10 promotion.

Posted Image

#4 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:51 AM

I can't speak for now, but I used to forget my packing slip all the time and I was fine. Possible YMMV of course, though. 

You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#5 bfauble83

bfauble83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

I can't speak for now, but I used to forget my packing slip all the time and I was fine. Possible YMMV of course, though. 

Well my trade is out for delivery today, so hopefully they will process it.  Thanks

Posted Image

#6 bfauble83

bfauble83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

My trade in was successfully processed today...

Posted Image