CAGcast #219: Arse to Gob

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:31 AM

CheapyD talks Call of Duty: Black Ops and 3D gaming, Shipwreck buys Kinect and Dance Central, and Wombat learns some special abbreviations. We also tackle the latest gaming and shopping news, your CAGbag and Twitter questions and so much more!

Download - 93 minutes, 56MB
iTunes: Subscribe - Review
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Support the CAGcast with these GoDaddy coupon codes:
10% off any order = CAG10
$5 off $30 = CAG5OFF30
$7.49 domain = CAGDOMAIN

Show Linkage/Notes (click the button below to expand):

Edited by CheapyD, 12 November 2010 - 06:55 AM.

#2 Bainmarny

Bainmarny

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:05 AM

60" is a big tv, almost as big as my 61" Panasonic. ;)

Can't wait for the name to change to www.cheapasstomouthgamer.com

Edited by Bainmarny, 12 November 2010 - 07:54 AM.

#3 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:06 AM

Nice, will listen to this tomorrow during my midterm!
Posted Image

#4 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:13 AM

It's 4 AM and right before I go to bed my favorite podcast shows up.. looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#5 hectorlaparka

hectorlaparka

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:30 AM

Great. I just finished my first Scott Pilgrim play-through, so now it's time to check that's new this week.

#6 bebop

bebop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:35 AM

I should so be going to sleep right now...but new cagcast! Sweet.

#7 NegativeZero

NegativeZero

CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

thanks for this, the morning will begin nicely

http://zerofigures.wordpress.com

"He should have those magic b!tches all over his jock" - CheapyD, CagCast #168

#8 Kush

Kush

Pixelated Sausage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:52 AM

"Sing o' Me... what are you, Irish? ...yea." Another great CAGcast.

#9 PlumeNoir

PlumeNoir

Ch'p is still a badass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

At 5am EST, as I'm getting ready to leave for work, I checked iTunes and saw the new ep downloaded. "Cool," I thought, "Something to listen to on the way in."

Then I saw the episode title. I thought, "Please, tell me they don't talk about 'ass-to-mouth.'" I should have known better.

Mostly, I'm just surprised that only Ship knew what it was. Banky's going to be disappointed in you two. What other podcast segues from ATM into Cuban presidency? (And Ship came through again.)

Seriously, though, funny episode.

Plume, your solution to everything is sex. [-(

#10 blacksanta87

blacksanta87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:33 PM

Wow. Cheapy D is all over 3D Gaming cock now? It's funny how having money can change you. (shipwreck is another example of this. Life must be great when you make $58/hr.)
Pigtails are for face Fucking.

#11 McBeesj

McBeesj

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:52 PM

where are the toilet pictures!? and HELL YES I pee in the shower, just pee into the drain to reduce spattage and never tell the wife, I do it because I am a man and I can and for no other reason

#12 isd71

isd71

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:57 PM

Anyone got a link to this raptor site? Tried google but its got to buried under a billion dinosaur and airplane sites.

#13 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

I saw the "Arse to Gob" title and wondered what the hell that was about. Thought maybe it was an Arrested Development reference. I love what it is really about. :D

#14 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

Anyone got a link to this raptor site? Tried google but its got to buried under a billion dinosaur and airplane sites.

www.raptr.com enjoy

#15 isd71

isd71

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

www.raptr.com enjoy

Thanks Wombat. I need some stuff to do at work today.

#16 eataburger

eataburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:23 PM

Lately and this episode especially, Cheapy's been rubbing me the wrong way with bragging about how much stuff he's buying. Everything from a home theatre setup / renovations / cross-atlantic trips / $100 steak dinners / designer clothes for his kid's interview with a private daycare...

I don't know guys, try to remember that CAG stands for Cheap Ass Gamer, not affluent gamer.

I admit it's probably more about getting stressed about Christmas coming up, but I doubt I'm alone in feeling this way.

#17 RanchLizard

RanchLizard

Need more time for games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:41 PM

Why is leasing a car better than just buying one?

#18 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:45 PM

I love how shipwreck says we should talk about games and then they talk for 5 minutes about peeing in the shower. lol. I pee in the shower but the worst thing is when i take a shower with my girl and the urge to pee comes on. i have to get her all soaped up and turn her around and take a secret undercover piss. omg that's gross. sorry
peace

#19 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:50 PM

I love how shipwreck says we should talk about games and then they talk for 5 minutes about peeing in the shower. lol. I pee in the shower but the worst thing is when i take a shower with my girl and the urge to pee comes on. i have to get her all soaped up and turn her around and take a secret undercover piss. omg that's gross. sorry
peace

This post for some reason was pretty funny.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#20 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

Raptr finally updated with the new update for 360
sweetness
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#21 trip1eX

trip1eX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

Rockband sales have been decreasing for quite awhile now so this announcement that they are being sold won't affect MadCatz and other companies doing peripherals more than they've already been affected by the low sales of the past year or two.

Sony and MS aren't going to buy Harmonix at least not for the RB brand. RB doesn't any mindshare with the mass market. The GH brand does.

They could buy them for the talent for future games. But the risk there is the talent doesn't stay for long.

#22 LimitZer0

LimitZer0

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

Lately and this episode especially, Cheapy's been rubbing me the wrong way with bragging about how much stuff he's buying. Everything from a home theatre setup / renovations / cross-atlantic trips / $100 steak dinners / designer clothes for his kid's interview with a private daycare...

I don't know guys, try to remember that CAG stands for Cheap Ass Gamer, not affluent gamer.

I admit it's probably more about getting stressed about Christmas coming up, but I doubt I'm alone in feeling this way.

Yeah! Cheapy should pretend to live on the streets and eat out of a garbage can just to make you happy.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

I don't see anything wrong with peeing in the shower. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Wombat's disgust with it reminded me of that dude in that Seinfeld episode.

Shippy's distaste with Goldeneye Wii's visuals make total sense. But I heard the game is good enough that you can look past it. I'm surprised Ship couldn't deal with it.

Btw, I finished CoD: BO on Hardened last night and the campaign is FANTASTIC. You guys are in for a treat. So many cool missions.
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#24 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:34 PM

Cheapy just talks about his life on the podcast, and he leads a rich lifestyle. I'm afraid you're going to have to

Posted Image

#25 trip1eX

trip1eX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

Kinect Adventures and Kinect are analogous to the typical Wii fps- mostly generic, sloppy and junky.

Sold mine after a day. Kinect is part Wii shovelware 2.0. Part Vista release. Part deja vu. And part cool for a day tech.

Ship told the Kinect story pretty accurately.

#26 Achuba Nanoia

Achuba Nanoia

Tropical arctic fox

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:15 PM

Great show guys, keep up the good work!
The most difficult game of all is life: 1up, no pause, no save-feature, no strategy guide. Just pray you can get someone to play co-op.

#27 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:02 PM

Hey wombat.. is that hyundai station wagon an Elantra Touring perhaps?

I'm actually hoping to buy one of those in the next couple months.

Simple reasons why:

1. easier trips to ikea
2. easier to bring my dog to the park
3. better on gas than my current car(and no need for premiuim like my current car)
4. great warranty
5. cheap!

oh, and it literally has every comfort feature that my Acura does. (granted my Acura is now 10 years old)

that being said... if that is what you bought.. how do you like it so far?

#28 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:16 PM

Hey wombat.. is that hyundai station wagon an Elantra Touring perhaps?

I'm actually hoping to buy one of those in the next couple months.

Simple reasons why:

1. easier trips to ikea
2. easier to bring my dog to the park
3. better on gas than my current car(and no need for premiuim like my current car)
4. great warranty
5. cheap!

oh, and it literally has every comfort feature that my Acura does. (granted my Acura is now 10 years old)

that being said... if that is what you bought.. how do you like it so far?

That is exactly what I got. So far, I really like it. Drives well with good gas milage and unlike my old car an ipod jack.

#29 wiiheat

wiiheat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

Awesome show linkage and notes...

#30 C_P

C_P

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

If you listen to this whilst on a train to Edinburgh and a hostess looks down at your ipod, prepare to get a cheeky wink