Take surveys on Opinion Outpost and make money!
I only started using Opinion Outpost about a month ago, but my first impression of the site is promising. It has a very good rewards to time ratio for their surveys, and I can earn about $5-$7 in about 45 minutes or so while watching TV. I'm not going to lie, I rarely even pay attention to what I'm asking, I tend to click random choices while I'm watching a sports game or something. But for what it is, it's easy and it works. I like it because it gives me something I can do without having to pay a lot of attention to it. It also allows you to cash out your rewards with either Amazon credit or in the form of a check. And if you're like me, Amazon credit is as good as cash
Gamefly - Pay for 1 month membership, get one free!
Pretty self explanatory, if you sign up for gamefly under my referral link, you get a free month membership and I get a free month as well. There isn't any difference between my link and anyone else's link. If you were thinking about signing up for GameFly anyways, why not get a free month out of it and help a fellow CAG out?
Okay, now for the good stuff:
So I'm sure everybody's at least heard of Swagbucks on this site, what with all the banners and links in seemingly everybody's signature. But what I've found is that most people who sign up do not know how to properly maximize their points. I get $25 in Amazon credit every month without having to do much at all. You can redeem swagbucks in the store, where you can get a $5 Amazon GC for 450 swagbucks. Here's how I earn swagbucks:
1. Sign up for Swagbucks! (Obviously) If you need a link, here's my referral link
2. Start off by installing the toolbar for Internet Explorer. You get 1 swagbuck each day just for having the toolbar installed. I use Google Chrome to browse the internet, and just open up Internet Explorer once a day to get the extra swagbuck (as well as do my Bing searches). They also give out codes (called a swagcode) every day for extra swagbucks, valid for a few hours at a time. I happen to use these occasionally, depending on when I decide to hop on Internet Explorer for the day, but it's not a bad bonus for noticing the big red mailbox indicating there's a new code up.
3. You can get 4 more EASY swagbucks a day by doing the following: Answer the daily poll, clicking the Trusted Surveys link (you don't have to do any surveys, just opening the page will earn you points), and doing the NOSO page (just click skip or no on everything)
4. Use swagbucks as your search engine. I have it set up as my default for whenever I open a new tab, so if I'm planning on going to facebook, I go to swagbucks first and then search for facebook. I earn probably 40+ swagbucks a day just by random searches like this.
5. Use the Swagbucks Shop to make purchases online. Since Bing died, I haven't really gotten into any other referral type sites to earn cash back. But Swagbucks has a similar program where you earn 2 swagbucks for every dollar spent on a lot of sites, including Gamestop, Best Buy, Newegg, etc. This works out to 2.22% cash back, if you consider Amazon credit to be cash, which is higher than most other referral websites.
6. Put your referral link in your signature, or encourage your friends to hop on and earn some easy credit. You get a portion of all the swagbucks they earn from searching, which is probably like 10 swagbucks a day per referral. I only have 1 active referral at the moment, but every little bit helps, so why not?
7. Go to SC-S.com to find current promo codes (also known as swagcodes) to get bonus swagbucks. I follow them on twitter and get a text message whenever a new code has been posted. They usually post 1-2 codes per day, an easy 10 swagbucks or so!
8. Swagbucks TV allows you to earn a lot of swagbucks each day just by simply playing videos. There is a pop up you have to click every now and then, but I tend to let it run in the background and check on it every 20 minutes or so while browsing CAG. The limit for swagbucks is 75 a day, but most people won't hit that unless you run a script/program/bot to bypass the confirmation pop up.
That's it. You don't have to complete nonsense offers where you have to give over personal information and sign up for a bunch of other stuff. (You CAN, since you can earn more swagbucks that way, but I've never been a fan of those) I've earned $290 in Amazon credit thus far, and I'm still earning more.
If you guys have any questions about how to get into Swagbucks and make your search engine work for you, just shoot me a PM or respond to this thread. Thanks!
Edited by kataztrophik, 02 April 2011 - 05:08 AM.