Wii: Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil $17.12 on Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:01 AM

For some reason I coudn't get the widescreen mode to work for this it's strange you have to set the wii to 4:3 to get the widescreen to work...

sold by hubbagames, free shipping via Prime

http://www.amazon.co...90326260&sr=8-1

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#2 SkyMasterson

SkyMasterson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:34 AM

I was pretty sure they didn't add widescreen in this version as Capcom would have had to redo the whole game.

Also for those that like brick and mortar, this is $14.99(clearance) along with RE0 at Best Buy. Very good games, especially the remake. I still am in aww when I see the visuals.

#3 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:48 AM

This can be found for around $10 at TRU. Also, there is no widescreen because this game wasn't made for widescreen TVs. Capcom made a business decision not to retouch the game, so it's the same as the GameCube version.

#4 UberNinjaz

UberNinjaz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

For some reason I coudn't get the widescreen mode to work for this it's strange you have to set the wii to 4:3 to get the widescreen to work...

It never had a widescreen option to begin with. All those "widescreen" gameplay videos for both this & Zero are just stretched, akes me disgusted knowing there are people that can stand that.

I was pretty sure they didn't add widescreen in this version as Capcom would have had to redo the whole game.

Simply widening the camera angles =/= remaking everything

#5 11440

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:20 PM

Simply widening the camera angles =/= remaking everything

But the backgrounds are pre-rendered images. Wouldn't Capcom have had to re-capture background images in 16:9 from the renders?