Photo
- - - - -

Question: Wii Sports Now with Horse Racing?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 crazylikeafox11

crazylikeafox11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

I tried googling this and then searched here so if this has been asked elsewhere, please feel to direct me there as I missed it somehow. Anyways, I was watching TV the other day and an ad for the red Wii came on. In it, they showed the family playing a simple horse racing game in the same vein as the Wii Sports game (meaning just a mii on a horse). I'm just wondering if new versions of Wii Sports come with horse racing or if that's some other game for the Wii.

#2 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

There's a cow racing game in Wii Play, maybe that's what it was. Even though Wii Play does not come with that bundle. I'm not aware of any updates to Wii Sports.

Plus with PS3 remote play you can basically PLay your PS3 games on your PSP Go anywhere you are basically making it a Portable PS3

But Metroid sucks. I consider it Gunpei Yokoi's worst creation, even beating the Virtual Boy.

RE: XBox ONE

at least they change their name and not name their systems 1,2,3,4

#3 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

I'm not sure that Wii Sports has been updated.

It's possible that could have been in Wii Party, Wii Play, or something. I'm fairly certain though that it's not in Wii Sports.

#4 crazylikeafox11

crazylikeafox11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:22 PM

Whatever they were racing on were solid brown. I Just found the commercial. I'm not sure how you embed youtube videos, so the link is below.

http://www.youtube.c...u/0/g9L2Yk7kFsg

#5 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:14 PM

It's from Wii Party.

seanr1221.png

#6 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:20 PM

Yeah, the huge ass banner ad said that :lol: