Photo
- - - - -

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY XBOX 360 (OOS Again) /PS3 (OOS Again) $17.99 FS @ Newegg

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

#1 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:42 PM

http://www.newegg.co...7-032-_-Product
^ PS3 ^ OOS.
http://www.newegg.co...5-020-_-Product
^ XBOX 360 ^OOS as of 11/27/10 4:02PM EST.
GO! Better than amazon deal by far. This will not last enjoy.

EDIT: Credit to dutin. For finding out the game was back in stock.
EDIT 2:
Out of stock again. Reports are that the game is the Greatest Hits GOTY version is being shipped at least for PS3 according to Muthafodder. And Platinum Hits for the 360 according to jimijumper. Just as an FYI, to each his own about whether or not that is an issue, for me personally I do not mind.

Edited by monkeyz, 27 November 2010 - 09:14 PM.

#2 reininop

reininop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:46 PM

Damn!! I already bought the Amazon one and opened it. Oh well, I'll live, even if my new 3D will be delivered Friday and this would be a nice test....

Nope I can't do it. They love to tease.
[URL="http://social.bioware.com/brc/541664"][/URL]

#3 musicjunkie

musicjunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:46 PM

Newegg is just having game deals like crazy today and almost nothing was in their pre BF ad.

#4 Gersson

Gersson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:50 PM

nice. Too bad I already own the original

#5 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:50 PM

thanks OP. I hope they don't pull an amazon and ship the PH GOTY.

I ordered one. Even at $18 i can dump it if it turns out to be PH.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#6 reininop

reininop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:51 PM

Just did some looking after your post and they also have Bayonetta and AvP for 17.99 as well. Not as good as this deal, but still lower than Amazon was pimping them at.

These were for the Xbox I should add.
[URL="http://social.bioware.com/brc/541664"][/URL]

#7 Cysquatch

Cysquatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:52 PM

And I just bought the amazon lightning deal one. :lol: They(Amazon) accept returns if it's unopened right?
[URL="http://exophase.com/gamercards/"]Posted Image[/URL]

#8 mindtrick

mindtrick

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:54 PM

In for 1.

#9 jimijumper

jimijumper

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

thanks OP! picked up the regular 360 version @ Target for $15.00....that will be going back asap!

#10 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

Newegg with the kick ass sales today!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#11 fantomgamer

fantomgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:59 PM

F**K! Just bought the standard version from Amazon for 14.99.

#12 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:59 PM

And I just bought the amazon lightning deal one. :lol: They(Amazon) accept returns if it's unopened right?

Not trying to be an a$$, but why did you write "They(Amazon)" instead of just "Amazon". I don't understand why people do that. Just curious

To answer your question, yes, Amazon does accept returns, but you have to pay to ship back, unless defective.

#13 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

you have to pay return shipping so take out $3-5.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#14 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I'm glad I passed on the normal version on Amazon.

#15 Linwood

Linwood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

Thanks OP.

#16 cheapnpoor

cheapnpoor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:03 PM

I'd order the lighting deal yesterday also, I just contact Amazon and below is the email I received. Hopefully they won't charge me restocking or return shipping fee.

" Hello,

I tried to cancel your order for Batman Arkham Asylum Greatest Hits , but it's already entered the shipping process.

Your shipment is expected to arrive by . When attempts to deliver your shipment, you can:
* Advise the driver you are refusing the package if it is delivered while you're at home.
* Return it using our Online Returns Center (http://www.amazon.com/returns) if the package is delivered while you are not at home. The package will be returned to us, and we'll issue a full refund when we process the return.

I hope this solution works for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. "

#17 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:06 PM

Ugh, I didn't even get my 14.99 copy from Amazon yet despite ordering it on the 16th. I'm in for this one still. I can always sell, or gift the other when it comes.

#18 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:08 PM

I love this game, I've already played it twice and I'm tempted to play it again. I gotta ask, how's the "3D" work out? Is it like the stuff you get in theatres these days or is it the old red and blue crap.

#19 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:09 PM

nice, ,damm i already have

Games My life..8.gif

#20 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:12 PM

Can I use my save from the original to play this?

#21 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:12 PM

Yes, my original save loaded up just fine yesterday.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#22 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

I love this game, I've already played it twice and I'm tempted to play it again. I gotta ask, how's the "3D" work out? Is it like the stuff you get in theatres these days or is it the old red and blue crap.

It's neither of those. It uses a tech made by TriOviz that allows you to see all the regular colors of the game (i..e no red and blue crap) and can be played in 2D without the glasses. The latter can't be done with regular 3D content.

#23 IzzyF3

IzzyF3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:14 PM

Really incredible price for such a good game. That said, I'm not sure if I'll bite. I've already played the regular edition twice.

#24 henryVIII

henryVIII

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:16 PM

Awesome! I also bought the Amazon "Prelude to BF" deal for $15, but I'll try to sell that one, as this is the better deal.

What's included in the GOTY version anyway? NM, see below...

"PS3 version: Experience a whole new to play with Game of the Year Edition extras including: 2 pairs of TriOviz 3D vision glasses, access to the playable Joker character and the Joker Challenge maps and 4 additional standard challenge maps"

#25 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:16 PM

It's neither of those. It uses a tech made by TriOviz that allows you to see all the regular colors of the game (i..e no red and blue crap) and can be played in 2D without the glasses. The latter can't be done with regular 3D content.

Sounds interesting, but the thrust of my question was more along the lines of "is it good?"

#26 blazein5

blazein5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

nice find in for 1

#27 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Nice deal! Didn't bite on this one. Hopefully they do some more deals on different games like this though.
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#28 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Damnit newegg is blocked at my work!!!!!

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#29 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

I'm in. I'll try to sell my standard edition that has been sitting new on a shelf for a year.

#30 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

Nice...just got a copy. I also submitted a lower price alert to Amazon, so maybe they will match it.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!