- Embossed Metal Collector's Case
- Bonus DVD: The Art of Perfect Dark Zero
- Kepi & Kat Music Track
- First Chapter of the Novel "Perfect Dark: Initial Vector"
- Perfect Dark Zero Special Edition Comic Booklet
- Perfect Dark Zero Gamer Tiles
- Perfect Dark Zero Heads-Up Display (HUD) UI Skin
- Collectible Perfect Dark Zero Glyph Card

Brand New only $8.99 from NYC Electornic fulfilled by Amazon with Free Shipping.

The regular "Greatest Hits" version is actually priced more at $9.09.

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#2 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:41 PM

in b4 "still too much" and "it still not worth it"

#3 Trance Addix

Trance Addix

AMG and M

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:48 PM

Not sure if want....and definitely don't need with the size of my backlog lol.

YZtI2yo.jpg

signoflash.jpg
  I love Pork.

#4 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:50 PM

Great price for a cool CE, but yeah the game is not worth it still. =P

#5 jimweb

jimweb

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:50 PM

agreed, still a little much imo

#6 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:51 PM

The game is not as bad as most would say.

I would never call it more than above average but you could pay much more than $9 for much worse games.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#7 angelfly

angelfly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:54 PM

GS has used copies for $5 and I always tell myself to get it but I keep passing it up. The demo didn't help either.
Posted Image

#8 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:54 PM

+1

ach.png

#9 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:56 PM

This is one of the best shooters on 360 and I really don't understand the hate for it.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#10 dim2192

dim2192

CAG Veteran

• Banned

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:58 PM

I wonder if anyone still plays this?

I used to play this game online back in 2006. It's definitely underrated to a certain degree...worth the $9 for anyone who's interested.
Posted Image

#11 Ratchet & CAG

Ratchet & CAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:58 PM

The game is not as bad as most would say.

I would never call it more than above average but you could pay much more than $9 for much worse games.

I'm with you.

I actually thought this was a pretty decent game. Thought it was much more fun than playing "Perfect Dark Remake" on XBL Arcade.

http://marketplace.x...rfect dark zero

^ For those that pick this game up, Microsoft ran a clearance on all it's DLC's some months ago, and you can basically get them all including both Map Packs for 160 MS Points total ($2).

Actually played this game about 2-3 months ago and was still schocked to see there was actually still quite a few online players... crazy.

Btw if you think about it, with all the extras this comes with, it's basically paying $0.99 for each.

#12 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:59 PM

i dont understand the hate of this game... it was an amazing launch title. Yeah sure it's dated, but still fun. If I hadn't played it yet I'd definitely go back and try it at least. Tho for multiplayer, I'd still go back to Shadowrun first ;)

SteamWidget.PNG

#13 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:00 AM

This game was okay. Never got around to beating it. The case is cool though. Makes me want to re-buy it.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#14 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:01 AM

I had a lot of fun boosting for achievement points with this game, I really don't see why it gets such a bad rap..If I didn't already have my opened and sealed copy, I'd get it..nice post OP!
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#15 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:14 AM

It sucks that you can't move the save game this game makes. I use a mem unit, you dicks!

Really, this one wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. Levels are ugly, objectives are vague, copy paste hallways lead to confusion about what to do and where to go... but for the price, it's worth a playthrough. The case is nice and the extras are nothing special but it could be worse.

#16 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:17 AM

8.99 too much

#17 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:26 AM

you guys all seem to forget this was a launch title, it is 5 years old now..look at Super Mario Bros, then look at Super Mario 3..this was the first time companies had a crack at HD technology, pretty early on too..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#18 jsvalmont

jsvalmont

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:32 AM

That game was awesome at launch 2005! But now it really can't compare to the games that are coming out now. Graphically it is so bad (even though at the time they seemed pretty good).

#19 NinjaPenguin7

NinjaPenguin7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:36 AM

I wonder if anyone still plays this?

I used to play this game online back in 2006. It's definitely underrated to a certain degree...worth the $9 for anyone who's interested.

I still pop it in a few times a month, and it still has a small community playing. After 9pm Pacific time it typically dies completely, but I really liked the multiplayer in this back in 05, 06, and 07 when a good amount of people still played.
I agree worth the price. It's definitely one of the best looking steelbooks for 360 games imo.

#20 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:39 AM

In for one, thanks OP.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#21 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:40 AM

Single player is an abomination compared to the original Perfect Dark, but I had a lot of fun with multiplayer back in the summer of '06 when I first got my Xbox.

Of course, now you have two Halo titles, two Gears of War and multiple Call of Duty games to choose from on Xbox, so there's not really much point in going back to this.

#22 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:43 AM

I think it's interesting to play as a kind of "I wonder what it'd be like to play a game 9 months before it's scheduled to release"

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#23 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:25 AM

The Platinum Hits version is actually preferable because the extras disc is crap on the Limited Edition version while the Platinum Hits version includes free multiplayer maps that would otherwise cost money on XBL Marketplace.

#24 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:31 AM

The Platinum Hits version is actually preferable because the extras disc is crap on the Limited Edition version while the Platinum Hits version includes free multiplayer maps that would otherwise cost money on XBL Marketplace.

Does anyone play online anymore?

#25 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:36 AM

Does anyone play online anymore?

It's not exactly thriving (a small group that plays) but the amount of maps included off the bat is too sparse so without the extra map pack it's not really a worthwhile experience. The maps are also for use with offline multiplayer. I can't see any reason to play single player in this game as the single player is a complete mess.

#26 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:37 AM

That's kinda cool that people still play online.

And yeah, single player was pretty terrible. I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

#27 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:49 AM

i dont understand the hate of this game

I do.

Single player is an abomination compared to the original Perfect Dark

This. It's one of those franchises. Fans were never going to like the sequel no matter what it was, and this perfectly decent game becomes an "abomination" simply because it's not the original.

I call it the Oblivion effect, where there's one game that's so good you just instantly judge every other game by it even if it doesn't make sense to do so.

#28 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:10 AM

I do.

This. It's one of those franchises. Fans were never going to like the sequel no matter what it was, and this perfectly decent game becomes an "abomination" simply because it's not the original.

I call it the Oblivion effect, where there's one game that's so good you just instantly judge every other game by it even if it doesn't make sense to do so.

I came into it with an open mind and still loathed the single player. It has nothing to do with it being a sequel to a highly-acclaimed game; the truth of the matter is that the single player is sloppy and felt rushed to meet the 360 launch. I actually do like the multiplayer quite a bit though.

#29 unclenebber

unclenebber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:02 AM

I'm going to offer some sense. This game isn't good. Yes, some will like it. Some may really enjoy it. But it's not good. I'm not a hater, but it is one of the most terrible games I've ever played. I made it 10 minutes into the single player. And while me and my friend played multiplayer, we needed beer to do it.

Buy Brutal Legend from walmart. Buy one of those 10 dollar Gamefly games. This game will spend less time in your Xbox 360 than any game you own.

Oh, and that's just my opinion.

#30 Distrato

Distrato

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:13 AM

I always buy this game for $5 and I always return it. It's just so awful.