• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:54 AM

http://www.walmart.c...ii-Wii/10979130

Free shipping but there *IS* tax. I know this game has been getting real cheap but this is the cheapest I've seen for a new copy.

Keep in mind PS3 pre-orders of Dead Space 2 come with this for free. Won't matter to you I suppose if your a Wii only owner or don't have interest in PS3 Move.

#2 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:04 AM

Free shipping is only for "Site to Store". So you would still have to go get it. Not free shipping to your home. Normal shipping came out to $2 for me, not a deal breaker.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV).

#3 boylover

boylover

Vampire Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:13 AM

The only problem is.... it's a TERRIBLE game.

#4 miriamleo

miriamleo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:19 AM

What are you talking about? The game is awesome and this price is awesomer.

#5 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:28 AM

Game Pro 5/5
Play 95%
Gamespy 90%
Ign 8.5
1Up 83%

http://www.metacriti.../critic-reviews

Yup... sounds terrible. :roll:

Great game for $7. I'll be ordering it tonight. Thanks OP!

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#6 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:29 AM

Great deal, but since I don't have a Wii of my own I'll hold out a see if I get a Move to play it on for Xmas.
Posted Image

where scoob

#7 Ravenous

Ravenous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:30 AM

Cant pass it up at this price. Ill get DS2, but this thing is meant for the zapper and I gotta play my damn wii sometime. Plus I have NO desire for Move

#8 pewpewpew

pewpewpew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

Like others have said seems like a good game from the reviews. The game seemed to be a flop in sales though. Plenty of good games flop though. Glad to see the game entering the sub-10 dollar price range. Might actually pick it up one of these days.

#9 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:45 AM

Perhaps you'd be more comfortable at the Imagine Petz Unicornz booth....

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#10 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:49 AM

thanks, was planning on getting brtal legend but it was only $13 off msrp, while dead space is $23 off msrp, which makes it a better deal for me

#11 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:50 AM

Like others have said seems like a good game from the reviews. The game seemed to be a flop in sales though. Plenty of good games flop though. Glad to see the game entering the sub-10 dollar price range. Might actually pick it up one of these days.

Ya, game is great. It's really short but it's a fun game for a short period.

No-brainer at $7.

ach.png

#12 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:57 AM

damn it, bought it from newegg last week for $10.99

#13 waxHead

waxHead

Resident Vinyl Junkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:08 AM

Awesome! Almost bought this from Newegg, glad I waited - thanks OP! :)

#14 monoxide101

monoxide101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:52 AM

Great price. I bought it used off ebay a couple weeks ago for the same price, haven't got around to playing it though.
My computer said "Kill" - I said "Alright".

#15 kyoya

kyoya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:45 AM

I also noticed Walmart.com has some nice drops on PSP games as well, I also picked up Crazy Taxi Fare Wars, Power Stone Collection, and Ace Combat X Skies of Deception for $10.00 each. I also noticed they have the PSP remakes for Final Fantasy 1 and 2 and Ghostbusters, Gunpey, LocoRoco 2, Up, Daxter, Mortal Combat Unchained (and more) also going for $10.

#16 SpeedBrkr

SpeedBrkr

SUPER DYNAMIC!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:48 AM

In for 1, thanks OP!

#17 52club

52club

This ain't intramurals!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:47 AM

What is nice is Wal-Mart will ship to a Fed-Ex store for free as well. I have one less than 1/2 mile from my house.
Space for Rent:lol:

#18 GlassDarkly

GlassDarkly

The Boney King of Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:55 AM

picked it up last year for $20. Had a fair amount of fun playing it. Definitely worth it at this price.

#19 gastrophetes

gastrophetes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:17 PM

Thanks OP, in for one.

Any idea how long Wal-Mart usually takes to send out the free-to-store emails? I've only used such a service with Sears in the past, and they sent an email out within the next day (followed by like 12 more notifications, lol).

#20 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:05 PM

Wow - just picked this up at Big Lots for $10. :/ For an extra $4, I can take that back, grab 2 of these and gift one to my friend who just got a wii. Nice...

#21 Wickwire

Wickwire

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:34 PM

Nice! Ive been waiting for this to drop below 10. I dont plan on buying Move so the Ps3 version is out of the question. Tax and shipping total was 9.60. I'm pleased

#22 Captain_Insano16

Captain_Insano16

Has a ton of stuff FS/FT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:56 PM

I also noticed Walmart.com has some nice drops on PSP games as well, I also picked up Crazy Taxi Fare Wars, Power Stone Collection, and Ace Combat X Skies of Deception for $10.00 each. I also noticed they have the PSP remakes for Final Fantasy 1 and 2 and Ghostbusters, Gunpey, LocoRoco 2, Up, Daxter, Mortal Combat Unchained (and more) also going for $10.

Wow - came in to this thread looking for deadspace, and will end up getting 3 psp games I was after as well ....

Thanks for the heads up on Crazy Taxi, Powerstone and Ace Combat X
Checkout my FS/FT/Wants list! :bouncy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interested in all types of old school games - NES, SEGA, ATARI, TG-16, NEOGEO, ETC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also want Transformers or Gobots

#23 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:04 PM

I'd encourage people to submit the wal-mart price to amazon... Amazon will almost certainly price match it if enough people submit it before it sells out from Wal-mart.
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#24 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:10 PM

Nice! Ive been waiting for this to drop below 10. I dont plan on buying Move so the Ps3 version is out of the question. Tax and shipping total was 9.60. I'm pleased

I'm not sure what you mean by the PS3 comment. The game on the Wii is a very different one compared to its high-tech brethren on 360/PS3. The Wii game is an on-rails shooter. The 360/PS3 version is a 3rd person survival horror game in the vein/format of RE5.

#25 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:15 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by the PS3 comment. The game on the Wii is a very different one compared to its high-tech brethren on 360/PS3. The Wii game is an on-rails shooter. The 360/PS3 version is a 3rd person survival horror game in the vein/format of RE5.

Dead Space Extraction is coming to PS3 as part of the initial PS3 versions of Dead Space 2. Its mainly common knowledge in the forums here.
Preview: http://www.joystiq.c...scue-operation/

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV).

#26 waxHead

waxHead

Resident Vinyl Junkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

Found quite a few other game deals at Walmart.com:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=280246

#27 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:28 PM

Dead Space Extraction is coming to PS3 as part of the initial PS3 versions of Dead Space 2. Its mainly common knowledge in the forums here.
Preview: http://www.joystiq.c...scue-operation/

Oh, sorry about that. Wasn't aware of the game being "ported" to the PS3.

#28 celegus

celegus

Kupo for Kupo Nuts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:35 PM

Hm, I didn't realize this game wasn't awful. All I really knew about it was the hilarious lady on the cover, but this certainly doesn't look bad for $7.

#29 BingoBrown

BingoBrown

Master Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:42 PM

Alright, for $7 I'm in.

#30 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:51 PM

I wouldn't say it's terrible, but those review scores are absolutely ridiculous. At best it deserves maybe a 3/5 on the Netflix scale.

It's worth $7 though if you've already played Dead Space 1 (though bear in mind this is a much worse, much lamer game, though still not completely worthless). I suppose for lightgun style game it might be the best one ever made, which...is not saying much, but...

Though yeah, if you've got a Playstation, just buy Dead Space 2 and get a better version of this with that.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image