Buy 2 Select Games, get $5/$10 off each plus $15/$20 Credit at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1 Egos

Egos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:53 AM

Amazon is running two separate promotions on select titles.

Posted Image Buy 2 select games, get $10 off each and get a $20 credit
Highlights include:
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $39.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $39.99

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $39.99
:360: CoD : Black Ops $49.99

Posted Image Buy 2 select games, get $5 off each and get a $15 credit
Highlights include:
:ds: Super Scribblenauts $24.99
:ds: Sonic Colors $19.99
:psp: God of War: Ghost of Sparta $29.96

Edited by CheapyD, 16 December 2010 - 01:23 AM.

#2 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:00 AM

Looks like there is a Buy 2 select games, Save $5 and get a $15 credit promotion too. Added to OP.

#3 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:05 AM

Nice promo, but unfortunately not enough games there that I'm interested in.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#4 Adamu Kuezada

Adamu Kuezada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:06 AM

Thanks op picked up Donkey Kong and Kirby. Missed them the other day.

#5 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:07 AM

Who is the guy withthe chicken in your avatar. I've seen that somewhere else too, what's it from?

#6 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:09 AM

Who is the guy withthe chicken in your avatar. I've seen that somewhere else too, what's it from?

I dont know guys

Posted Image

#7 bk187

bk187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:10 AM

Gah really tempted on DKCR and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

#8 Adamu Kuezada

Adamu Kuezada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:10 AM

It was the intro to THEKINGOFHATE's most racist remarks of 2010 series. IDK where thekingofhate got it from. Look it up on youtube.

#9 Egos

Egos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:13 AM

Looks like there is a Buy 2 select games, Save $5 and get a $15 credit promotion too. Added to OP.

ah thanks for fixing/adding that , I missed your post while I was editing .

#10 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:16 AM

Damn I'd like DKCR, but nothing else there remotely interests me other than maybe Epic Mickey since I already own Kirby. And I feel like Epic Mickey is going to take a hard drop in the near future. Nintendo 1st party games used to never drop, but I feel like DKCR will probably hit close to $35 in the near future just like SMG2, Kirby, and Metroid did not too long after release. Nothing really worth the investment to flip either. Urgh...

#11 Adamu Kuezada

Adamu Kuezada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:17 AM

Gah really tempted on DKCR and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

I feel your pain. I rarely spend more than 25 bucks on a game. First title nintendo games however do tend to hold their value at around 40 bucks. Didn't hesitate since there gifts and not for me.

#12 Adamu Kuezada

Adamu Kuezada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:20 AM

Figured somebody would beat me to it but here goes.

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468642

Granted I wouldn't recommend any of these games...

#13 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:22 AM

Figured somebody would beat me to it but here goes.

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468642

Granted I wouldn't recommend any of these games...

Haha they definitely saved some of the worse for last.

I dont know guys

Posted Image

#14 Adamu Kuezada

Adamu Kuezada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:30 AM

Damn I'd like DKCR, but nothing else there remotely interests me other than maybe Epic Mickey since I already own Kirby. And I feel like Epic Mickey is going to take a hard drop in the near future. Nintendo 1st party games used to never drop, but I feel like DKCR will probably hit close to $35 in the near future just like SMG2, Kirby, and Metroid did not too long after release. Nothing really worth the investment to flip either. Urgh...

They MIGHT add goldeneye to this deal. It's just not in stock right now. In my case goldeneye would make a better present but I'm not holding my breath...

#15 Serious McMopy

Serious McMopy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:52 AM

Thanks. Purchased Donkey Kong and Kirby. 30 dollars for each title was my sweet spot. These days, I refuse to spend more than 30 on a Wii title.

#16 bk187

bk187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:53 AM

I feel your pain. I rarely spend more than 25 bucks on a game. First title nintendo games however do tend to hold their value at around 40 bucks. Didn't hesitate since there gifts and not for me.

My main problem is that I just bought a Wii and thus have a huge backlog of all the good Wii games of the past 4 years. Despite this, I'm pretty sure I am going to pick these up considering I doubt they will drop lower than 30 until next holiday season.

#17 linkbear

linkbear

Too Cool For School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:12 AM

Thanks. Purchased Donkey Kong and Kirby. 30 dollars for each title was my sweet spot. These days, I refuse to spend more than 30 on a Wii title.

The games are still 40 each at checkout. If you add in the promotional credit, then yes they come out to $30 each. Was slightly confusing to me.

#18 Jasonlydon

Jasonlydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:58 PM

Did anyone else notice that this is $20 credit to Amazon.com and not $20 video game credit?

Makes the deal so much better.

Going to use that $20 towards non video game Christmas presents.

Picked up Kirby and DK!

#19 threefiftyzzz

threefiftyzzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:22 PM

Fail for me...can't order 2 copies of black ops..damn
Posted Image

#20 ninja dog

ninja dog

Shoto Guilt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:24 PM

What the hell? What are you supposed to combine God Of War with on that list? Ben 10?

None of those games match up with it system or genre-wise

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

#21 Miro

Miro

Browncoat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:28 PM

Is it just me but I can't seem to get the promo credit to show up at checkout? I put Sonic Colors DS and Super Scribblenauts in cart but there's no mention of a $15 credit at checkout. :\

#22 zenintrude

zenintrude

habitual line stepper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:33 PM

Fail for me...can't order 2 copies of black ops..damn

You don't have to order then directly from that page (at least I don't believe you do)... I had DKC Returns in my Gold Box, so I got that and Epic Mickey for $77.98
YOU'RE GOING TO A NIGHTMARE PROM!

Posted Image Posted Image

my trade list... lots of games for most systems

#23 zenintrude

zenintrude

habitual line stepper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:37 PM

Is it just me but I can't seem to get the promo credit to show up at checkout? I put Sonic Colors DS and Super Scribblenauts in cart but there's no mention of a $15 credit at checkout. :\

It will not show up in the checkout screen of this purchase... after it ships (about two days) you will get an email with a code/confirmation of a credit... that credit will show up in your next purchase.

#24 Miro

Miro

Browncoat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:42 PM

It will not show up in the checkout screen of this purchase... after it ships (about two days) you will get an email with a code/confirmation of a credit... that credit will show up in your next purchase.

There should be a note showing that you've qualified for the promo credit. That's what I've seen in other orders including promo credit. I'm not getting that to show up for this particular order.

#25 threefiftyzzz

threefiftyzzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:46 PM

You don't have to order then directly from that page (at least I don't believe you do)... I had DKC Returns in my Gold Box, so I got that and Epic Mickey for $77.98

They modify my shipping quantity during checkout to a maximum of 1 copy. I was gonna go in on this and give one as a gift but its a no-go
Posted Image

#26 beeker

beeker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:49 PM

There should be a note showing that you've qualified for the promo credit. That's what I've seen in other orders including promo credit. I'm not getting that to show up for this particular order.

I saw no note on my order either but I figure with Amazon you don't have to worry.
Paying taxes is like sharing your beer with a pig.

#27 zenintrude

zenintrude

habitual line stepper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:50 PM

Just called Amazon... said it's good and should automatically apply two days after the items have shipped.

#28 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:59 PM

There's also a $10 mastercard credit for prime members for certain (all?) of those games.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#29 BaboonSqueezer

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:00 PM

Can a person get both the $15 and $20 credits?

#30 bananafish900

bananafish900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:02 PM

My main problem is that I just bought a Wii and thus have a huge backlog of all the good Wii games of the past 4 years. Despite this, I'm pretty sure I am going to pick these up considering I doubt they will drop lower than 30 until next holiday season.

That used to be true, but NSMB dropped fairly quickly by comparison. I bet you could pick these up around this price in the summer.

If you have someone willing to play with you the rabbid games are great fun. Oh and highly recommend RE4 with the new controls.