The old thread was getting a bit unbearable, so it's time to start fresh.
REMINDER: IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH TRADES, COMPLAINTS, GET SCREWED OVER, ETC... DO NOT CONTACT ME! I AM NO LONGER A MODERATOR AND WILL NOT EVEN READ EMAILS ABOUT TRADE PROBLEMS. I AM SIMPLY THE OP OF THIS THREAD. ALL PROBLEMS CAN BE SENT TO A MODERATOR; SHRIKE, TRAKAN, ETC
IF YOU BREAK ANY RULES (POST ANYTHING THAT IS NOT XBOX-RELATED, POST MORE THAN EVERY THREE (3) DAYS, ETC) YOU WILL BE SILENCED FOR THREE (3) DAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO EXCUSES. PENALTIES WILL INCREASE WITH EVERY REPEAT INFRACTION.
I am sick and tired of people ignoring the rules, and maybe this will get the point across.
- The only things to be listed as "Haves" are Xbox Live/Marketplace codes and methods of monetary payment, such as Paypal. Games, Avatar Items, Xbox Live Subs, etc. Any posts containing other unrelated items, such as Amazon gift cards, will be deleted. If your post disappears, please review your items before simply reposting your list.
- One post per person. If you make a new post with an updated list, please use the function to delete your previous post.
- Excessive posting is not allowed. Effective immediately, there is a post limit to every 3 days. In other words, if you make an updated post, do not make another one until 3 days after that post. If you sell/trade an item, your post.
- Codes related to discounts on Xbox merchandise (From Amazon or Gamestop and whatnot) are not to be listed.
- If you have a question about a persons list, send a PM. Do not ask it in the thread. There is also no need to make posts such as "PM sent." This will help reduce clutter. If their Inbox is full, post a message on their wall.
- Please have the codes in hand and do not post pre-order bonuses or codes from games that aren't released yet.
Failure to follow these simple rules will result in deletion of your post(s). Repeated violations will result in the loss of use of this and other related threads.
No items without codes in hand can be sold. Items such as bonus DLC with console purchase (Halo 4 LE 360), bonus DLC included with games (offered up before release) and the like must be in the possession of the seller/trader at time of sale/trade. Offering up these items before they're available isn't allowed.
NEW (CLARIFIED) RULES:
Beta codes are NOT to be sold or traded. This rules pertains to all of CAG.
If accepting Paypal payments, YOU eat the cost of fees. You do not make the buyer cover them for you.
Also, regarding PayPal, gifting is not to be used or requested. This is a violation of PayPal's Terms of Service, and if you get scammed after paying via Gift Payment, you are on your own.
Informational Updates (Thanks Exu):
Alright so an update here, hope sp00ge doesn't mind as it's just an info post, but those 100 MSP codes that have been going out for signing up to the GFW newsletter ages ago?
Those DO appear work internationally. It worked for me, at least.
The 100pt Bing ones do not, and I don't know about the 400pt Bing ones.
UPDATE: Myth busted: 400 point codes from Bing do in fact work outside of the US.
Update 2/11/14 - Free items or items that were once free are no longer banned from being traded/sold.