The old thread was getting a bit unbearable, so it's time to start fresh.
REMINDER: IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH TRADES, COMPLAINTS, GET SCREWED OVER, ETC... DO NOT CONTACT ME! I AM NO LONGER A MODERATOR AND WILL NOT EVEN READ EMAILS ABOUT TRADE PROBLEMS. I AM SIMPLY THE OP OF THIS THREAD. ALL PROBLEMS CAN BE SENT TO A MODERATOR; SHRIKE, TRAKAN, ETC
IF YOU BREAK ANY RULES (POST ANYTHING THAT IS NOT XBOX-RELATED, POST MORE THAN EVERY THREE (3) DAYS, ETC) YOU WILL BE SILENCED FOR THREE (3) DAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO EXCUSES. PENALTIES WILL INCREASE WITH EVERY REPEAT INFRACTION.
I am sick and tired of people ignoring the rules, and maybe this will get the point across.
- The only things to be listed as "Haves" are Xbox Live/Marketplace codes and methods of monetary payment, such as Paypal. Games, Avatar Items, Xbox Live Subs, etc. Any posts containing other unrelated items, such as Amazon gift cards, will be deleted. If your post disappears, please review your items before simply reposting your list.
- One post per person. If you make a new post with an updated list, please use the function to delete your previous post.
- Excessive posting is not allowed. Effective immediately, there is a post limit to every 3 days. In other words, if you make an updated post, do not make another one until 3 days after that post. If you sell/trade an item, your post.
- Codes related to discounts on Xbox merchandise (From Amazon or Gamestop and whatnot) are not to be listed.
- Any items that are currently free to anyone at the time of your posting (DJ Hero 2 Tiesto pack, for example) are not allowed. If the item was previously made free from some promotion, website or the like, it's not for trade/sell permanently. There's an updated list further down in the post of what's specifically listed, though it will be updated as new items are made available.
- If you have a question about a persons list, send a PM. Do not ask it in the thread. There is also no need to make posts such as "PM sent." This will help reduce clutter. If their Inbox is full, post a message on their wall.
- Please have the codes in hand and do not post pre-order bonuses or codes from games that aren't released yet.
Failure to follow these simple rules will result in deletion of your post(s). Repeated violations will result in the loss of use of this and other related threads.
(05/28/13 Update) 1200 point codes can't be sold/traded due to rampant abuse of single-use coupons on the MS Store website.
No items without codes in hand can be sold. Items such as bonus DLC with console purchase (Halo 4 LE 360), bonus DLC included with games (offered up before release) and the like must be in the possession of the seller/trader at time of sale/trade. Offering up these items before they're available isn't allowed.
FREE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE TRADED OR SOLD. IF IT'S A FREE ITEM AND IT'S NOT ON THIS LIST YET, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TRADE IT. USE COMMON SENSE.
FREE ITEMS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE TRADED OR SOLD:
* Any items obtained from XBL Rewards Program
* Any items obtained from Ambassadors Reward Program
Borderlands 2 Mr Torgue DLC
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Nuketown 2025 Code
Call of Duty Ghosts skins
Carrot mascot prop
Comic Jumper (Facebook)
Darksiders 2 Joe Mad Avatar Item
Dead Space 3 weapon pack: Broadbow Arc Cutter, Rapido CAW-4b, and The Skewer (Slim Jim promotion)
EA Online Passes (Now free to all)
Flash avatar t-shirt
Gears Of War Judgement Brisk Promotion Items
Gears of War: Judgement Paintball Skins
Gears of War: Judgement Web Skins
Halo 4 Avatar Items
Halo 4 Red Warrior avatar suit
Halo Banshee Avatar Prop
Halo banshee prop
Halo Red Warrior suit
Hitman Sniper Challenge XBLA
Injustice Gods Among Us: Arkham City Skins
Injustice Gods Among Us Green Arrow DLC skin
Joe Danger 2 (Raptr)
Kinect helicopter prop
Mechanic Baird goggle Avatar item (Free Facebook Giveaway)
medal of honor warfighter weapon camo
Microsoft Store Xbox One $10 off Promo Codes
Minecraft head prop
Naughty bear panic in paradise DLC
Need For Speed: Most Wanted exclusive Dodge Charger (Slim Jim promotion)
Nokia Amazing Everyday themed longboard Avatar Prop
Plush Carrot Mascot
R-Type Dimensions (Raptr)
The Snoopy Flying Ace XBLA
The Crown avatar item
The puppy avatar item
The couch Sofa
The Connor and the Eagle XBLA Item
Skyrim avatar beanie
The Maw (Raptr) (Frito-Lay)
Tomb Raider avatar T-shirt
Tomb Raider Zac Levi MP Skin DLC
Toy Soldiers (Frito-Lay) (Facebook)
WoW alliance shirt
WoW Horde shirt
Xbox Black controller avatar prop
* Any other freebie items that are available via Facebook, company website, Twitter, company promotion and the like. Examples listed above and likely more to follow in the future. *
Effective immediately (05/06/12), 160MSP codes are not tradeable/sellable. Attempting to trade/sell them will make you subject to an instaban. There are too many places for rampant abuse of collecting those codes, so they're not allowed to be traded/sold on here.
NEW (CLARIFIED) RULES:
Beta codes are NOT to be sold or traded. This rules pertains to all of CAG.
If accepting Paypal payments, YOU eat the cost of fees. You do not make the buyer cover them for you.
Also, regarding PayPal, gifting is not to be used or requested. This is a violation of PayPal's Terms of Service, and if you get scammed after paying via Gift Payment, you are on your own.
Informational Updates (Thanks Exu):
Alright so an update here, hope sp00ge doesn't mind as it's just an info post, but those 100 MSP codes that have been going out for signing up to the GFW newsletter ages ago?
Those DO appear work internationally. It worked for me, at least.
The 100pt Bing ones do not, and I don't know about the 400pt Bing ones.
UPDATE: Myth busted: 400 point codes from Bing do in fact work outside of the US.