Photo
- - - - -

GGT 67 wasn't invited to seanr's TWISTED 10 kegger Kinect New Year's Party.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
492 replies to this topic

#1 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:26 AM

I heard it was twisted. :cry:

Edited by hankmecrankme, 03 January 2011 - 10:48 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#2 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:29 AM

His party sucked, I was there, all he did was play Kinect. I played with Sony's dildo all night long.

#3 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:32 AM

So gross.

I'm eating Christmas candy while playing New Vegas. :bouncy:

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#4 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:34 AM

So gross.

I'm eating Christmas candy while playing New Vegas. :bouncy:

I'm listening to anime music while talking to my beloved and playing "I'm too scared to play Amnesia."

#5 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:41 AM

I'm listening to anime music.

What music?

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#6 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:42 AM

What music?

#7 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:55 AM

Spoiler

Haha that song is classic, I like this one a lot:

and this one:

sig.gif

#8 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:06 AM

I'm not familiar with much anime, but I've always liked this opening song:

#9 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:22 AM

Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem also has some awesome music... because it is Daft Punk haha.

sig.gif

#10 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:24 AM

I was more commenting on the fact that you said 'every' simplified RPG this gen was being eaten up; but FFXIII seems to have close to a 50/50 split of people that enjoyed it across every type of gamer that played it.

it sold a shit ton of copies. i dont really take popular forum opinion to heart (people on forums on are generally older, strongly opinionated, etc..)

i'd wager a lot of other people enjoyed the game beyond myself.

#11 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:24 AM

What music?

#12 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:29 AM

it sold a shit ton of copies. i dont really take popular forum opinion to heart (people on forums on are generally older, strongly opinionated, etc..)

i'd wager a lot of other people enjoyed the game beyond myself.

Selling a ton of copies is not the same as having a lot of people that liked the game. I bought the game when it came out but I certainly didn't really like it. I'm sure a bunch of people got FFXIV too, that doesn't make it not a flaming pile of shit.

sig.gif

#13 weevles

weevles

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:31 AM

Playing Mafia II. I almost wish it was a true open world--there's so much shit I want to stir up, but really can't. :(

#14 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:43 AM

Selling a ton of copies is not the same as having a lot of people that liked the game. I bought the game when it came out but I certainly didn't really like it. I'm sure a bunch of people got FFXIV too, that doesn't make it not a flaming pile of shit.

That's not really what I was getting at. I just think it's a lot more popular with the casual crowd (the exact same people who don't log onto gaming forums every day to complain about things not being like the 90s). Forum opinions are generally way off from the majority of the people out there purchasing games.

FFXII was hated by every forum on the internet when it came out, it wouldn't make sense for FFXIII to sell the way it did after X-2 (hated by the internet) XI (hated by the internet), and XII (hated by the internet). People have this idea that Square Enix is on the road to destruction, and that the only people buying their games are bitter forum goers who just have to play every FF for no apparent reason. Maybe that's true. You hated the linearity and bought it anyways so maybe it truly is hype of the name alone that's keeping Square alive.

#15 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:55 AM

FFXII was hated by every forum on the internet when it came out, it wouldn't make sense for FFXIII to sell the way it did after X-2 (hated by the internet) XI (hated by the internet), and XII (hated by the internet). People have this idea that Square Enix is on the road to destruction, and that the only people buying their games are bitter forum goers who just have to play every FF for no apparent reason. Maybe that's true. You hated the linearity and bought it anyways so maybe it truly is hype of the name alone that's keeping Square alive.

I'm not really sure either, I mean obviously I'm only one person but I would imagine that there are other people who have been playing FF games for a long time (since FFIV on the SNES for me) and don't like where the series is going now but are long time fans so they buy the games to see if they like the new one. I'm sure there are old school fans who also like the new direction, I mean there are a lot of different opinions that people could have.

But, when you look at how Square-Enix has handled FFXIV I get this feeling that they are a little out of touch with their fans.

sig.gif

#16 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

Different teams for different games, it's a big developer. People can Fuck up without the others noticing.

I'm pretty sure the two guys in charge of FFXIV were just let go.

#17 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:18 AM

Different teams for different games, it's a big developer. People can Fuck up without the others noticing.

I'm pretty sure the two guys in charge of FFXIV were just let go.

True, but it depends on where the root of the problem lies, if it is in fact in the team; or if it is how the company is being managed in general.

sig.gif

#18 weevles

weevles

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:19 AM

Ok, going to take a break from Mafia II for now. Do I play ME2, Divinity 2, or more King's Bounty?

#19 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:23 AM

Can't sleep and I have school again in the morning. Damn 10 day break screwing up my sleeping schedule!

#20 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:24 AM

I don't see Kane and Lynch 2 on your list.

#21 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:28 AM

I don't see Kane and Lynch 2 on your list.

Or Flora's Fruit Farm.

#22 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:21 AM

Or Flora's Fruit Farm.

GOTY :bouncy:

#23 weevles

weevles

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:34 AM

Divinity II's motion capture (and some of the voice) acting is laughably bad, but so far it's kind of fun. I like being able to punch bunnies and chickens for xp. Why can't I punch the pigs??

#24 Mr. Beef

Mr. Beef

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:36 AM

Can you get TWWWWIIIIISSSSSTED on Flora's Farm?

Posted Image

#25 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

uh games...

#26 Cheska19

Cheska19

Fang Banger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

Just finished my third playthrough of 999. It didn't take very long, around 2 and a half hours maybe. The game just gets crazier and crazier each time, and now I only have to play two more times in order to get the true ending. Although, according to a FAQ I just visited, since I already got all 3 bad endings, as long as I choose the right options I should get a safe ending this next time. There's a bunch of random stuff thrown in here that will hopefully be answered, and maybe even some of my suspicions will be true.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:09 AM

oh yeah, forgot to mention, I'm going to be in an indie video game... apparently I won the chance to be in it, but some of the people it is based on were my friends so I don't know if that gave some pull >_<

its not out yet but here's one of the teasers

At least I get to be in a game with Meat Boy and Commander Video

#28 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:43 PM

Cheska, what kind of game is 999? Is it just a traditional JRPG with a unique story?

#29 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

Not scared of them in real life? I think if I saw a cougar attacking me I'd piss my pants.

Nope! I actually got attacked by a Tiger that ran away from a Zoo when I was a kid, and that was pretty big so I'm not too scared of big cats. I'm scared of very few animals, the Wolverine being one of them. They're real fuckers.

I'm scared of cougars at the bar. :booty:

Those are the good kinds!

#30 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

I think getting TWWWWWWWWWWWWISTED all the time has affected my gaming.

I play Bethedsa games for an hour and never go back to them