EA NFL Training Camp (Wii) - $49.99 shipped at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:31 PM

Amazon has EA's NFL Training Camp for the Wii for just $49.99. This was originally $99.99, and it's the lowest I've seen it sell for new:

http://www.amazon.co...94594209&sr=8-1

Trailer:

#2 KeyserSoze81

KeyserSoze81

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

Gah, I just jumped on this at GS for $60. Oh well...still worth it. I bought it despite owning EA Active 2. It's not drastically different. but the football drills are a blast.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:43 PM

Yeah the NFL stuff looks really fun. I just bought EA Sports Active 2 for the PS3 so I don't know if I really want to get this yet. I'm hoping they just release the NFL training game as a standalone for the PS3 one day, even if it's just a DLC add-on or something.

I found it strange that this game had no reviews on metacritic. You'd think at least one media outlet would have covered it. It does have a 4-star avg. at Amazon however.

#4 megacity_olu

megacity_olu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:04 PM

Bought! I just cancelled my newegg order for the Sports Active 2.0 and got this instead.

#5 dark-star

dark-star

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

Yeah, they really need to release this disc-only on all platforms for those of us that already have the hardware...
"The piracy can't be done." - EA Rep 'Russell', in chat with CAG crupp.

#6 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

Yeah the NFL stuff looks really fun. I just bought EA Sports Active 2 for the PS3 so I don't know if I really want to get this yet. I'm hoping they just release the NFL training game as a standalone for the PS3 one day, even if it's just a DLC add-on or something.

I found it strange that this game had no reviews on metacritic. You'd think at least one media outlet would have covered it. It does have a 4-star avg. at Amazon however.

It's kinda cool cause of the stadium licenses and you get to work out with your favorite player, etc.

But ultimately it's mostly the same excercises in an NFL skin. You have to hold the wii remote a lot so that's why I opted for the xbox one instead.

Funny that these are $50 now since they were going for premiums before xmas.

#7 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

I went with the GS one and don't regret the $10 diff because I'd rather keep my Amazon credit for something besides games (paid for in GS credit, anyway). Sort of wish I had Kinect for some of these games....but that's life.
Posted Image