Photo
- - - - -

*OOS* Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (all versions) 10% Off + Free Tee/FS @ Shop.Capcom.com.

• Please log in to reply
778 replies to this topic

#1 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:46 AM

Came across this on the Capcom store:

Both the Vanilla and Special Editions of MvC3 come with a free t-shirt and free shipping, plus if you use promo code THANKYOUTEN you can knock another 10% off the order. With tax my order came to $67 which really isn't too amazing, but I haven't seen any other deals on the SE yet, plus you get a pretty bitchin' shirt too

Link:

http://shop.capcom.c...themeID.1944700

Edited by Ilikecoldbeverages, 13 February 2011 - 01:48 AM.

#2 Evil Hayato

Evil Hayato

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:48 AM

Nice find, too bad I ve had mine on preorder about 2 months now from the same place.. it came out as 69.99 free shipping and tee so the 10% isnt really anything if yours is only $67.

#3 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:52 AM

That shirt is fucking awesome.

EDIT - bought. I just hope the shirt is an L or a small XL. The free shipping is probably slow but I don't really have too much videogame time on weekdays anyhow.

EDIT again - I never saw anything about shirt size. I'm assuming L to XL because, well, that's just the most common size for just about everything t-shirt-wise.

Edited by Halo05, 14 January 2011 - 03:06 AM.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#4 godhatesjustyou

godhatesjustyou

Crescendolls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:02 AM

Is there any place to pick the size of the shirt because I can't seem to find it?

Also, thanks a lot OP, I was gonna buy the game at full retail but it looks like I won't have to now plus I get a free shirt.
Posted Image

#5 Bronson-Lee

Bronson-Lee

VitaTag:GoForBroke94

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:03 AM

Mines.

#6 dg7md

dg7md

Overall, one helluva pup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:04 AM

I'm tempted, but I won't get this unless I can pick a shirt size, because most of these are L to XL promo shirts, and those are too big for me. Anybody find a spot where you can select a size?

#7 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:07 AM

I couldn't find a spot to choose the size either... i'm thinking that it's probably XL, but hopefully it will shrink.

The free shipping is probably slow but I don't really have too much videogame time on weekdays anyhow.

I've only purchased two preorders before from Capcom/Digital River, Dead Rising 2 arrived a day after release and Ghost Trick came on release day so at least from my experience it's pretty dependable.

#8 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:13 AM

Thanks OP!

I was initially going to go for the Special Edition at K-Mart on the day of release since it was supposed to come with a $20 coupon but now since Kmartgamer's offers are under maintenance in a sense, getting 10% off, free shipping and that awesome shirt is probably the next best deal in my eyes.

#9 glemtvapen

glemtvapen

The Forgotten

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:28 AM

Euro's got better t-shirt designs...

#10 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:00 AM

I am only paying $62.99 for the special edition. That is $1.21 cheaper than if I bought the standard edition from a store near my house.

Last time I pre-ordered from capcom. I recieved my items on release day.

#11 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:08 AM

Getting my copy at dumbass Gamestop cause I had a gift card. Plus they have those store exclusive decals which I'm sure won't be that great:

Posted Image

Also, I went to the Capcom store and they have those Street Fighter Nikes in stock. Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma inspired shoes. The Akuma ones seem to be limited edition.

http://shop.capcom.c...00&startIndex=0

#12 NeoStrider

NeoStrider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:09 AM

would be a good deal if the shirt wasn't XL

#13 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:21 AM

I want to order this but I also want to play the game on day 1. It's going to be a tough decision.

#14 Caj814

Caj814

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:41 AM

I would have been on this if it wasn't for my gamestops midnight release. I'll want the game ASAP since I heard it takes awhile for stuff to ship from the Capcom store.

#15 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:03 AM

Would totally get this if I wasn't going to the midnight release at my GS and if I could make sure the shirt would fit me.

#16 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:04 AM

I really want that shirt if it is an L. Anyone care to sell the shirt they receive for 12 shipped (If it is an L and not an XL)? This would bring your cost to about $50 for the Special Edition, not bad for a new release.

#17 dg7md

dg7md

Overall, one helluva pup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:21 AM

Seems like the consensus here would agree that the shirt is L/XL... Eeech. I'll stick with my Amazon order, but that shirt is really nice.

#18 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:38 AM

that dead rising 2 50% off code FTW :)

Nice enough shirt though. And I love the artwork on that steelbook.

#19 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:51 AM

10% off is the best I've seen. So Eff I'll get it. Plus the shirt is a bonus

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#20 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:01 AM

the only way i am getting this game is if the online multiplayer lets me play against people who suck as much as me

#21 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:06 AM

Seems like the consensus here would agree that the shirt is L/XL... Eeech. I'll stick with my Amazon order, but that shirt is really nice.

Hell yeah it's nice. I remember when I voted for that shirt. Now I just have to get the game from Capcom!

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#22 Amblix

Amblix

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:08 AM

Gonna keep my 34.99 CE at amazon. :)

T-shirt isn't much of an incentive. D:

#23 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:18 AM

Gonna keep my 34.99 CE at amazon. :)

T-shirt isn't much of an incentive. D:

We couldn't all pre-order DR2, get screwed, then get a monetary apology, then get what we got screwed for in the first place, and then e-hugged. :-P

Edit: Though I shouldn't, I assume we are charged the day it ships right?

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#24 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:23 AM

We couldn't all pre-order DR2, get screwed, then get a monetary apology, then get what we got screwed for in the first place, and then e-hugged. :-P

It was nice buying that coupon from a CAG for less than 10 bucks though and getting the CE for $35 :lol:

#25 rpgfan

rpgfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:24 AM

I'm a fan of MVC2 and looking foward in buying MVC3 but definitely not from this source. Besides the Tshirt looks like crap.:puke:

#26 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:39 AM

Pre-ordered the PS3 and they put a authorization charge on my card :bomb: Now I will have wait to pre-order the 360 one.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#27 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:45 AM

Pre-ordered the PS3 and they put a authorization charge on my card :bomb: Now I will have wait to pre-order the 360 one.

Did they charge you $1? cause the site says it won't charge you until your items are ready to ship.

#28 dafunkk12

dafunkk12

Coconut Monkey

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:47 AM

Wow, free shipping from the Capcom store? Usually I just suck it up and order so that I can get their exclusive bonus items, but free s/h + the 10% code to cancel out the tax make for a good deal for the CE.
Posted Image
|Inspection 12 -- The Best Band You'll Never Hear|
My Game Collection (not at all complete and hardly updated)

#29 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:47 AM

Did they charge you $1? cause the site says it won't charge you until your items are ready to ship.

No. Full amount. $62.99

Edited by Mako1215, 14 January 2011 - 06:57 AM.

518793.png

#30 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:12 AM

Thanks OP! I'm canceling my Amazon order (hopefully they give me my $20 black ops gaming credit back that was applied to the MVC3 order).

I also used the 10% code again to preorder Okamiden with the Chibiterasu keychain plushie.