• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#1 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

http://www.slurpee.c...s&sCategory=All

The guide will be available "late January", and I guess if you drink a lot of Slurpee, you may as well have something to show for it besides pancreatic cancer.
Each promo cup purchased is worth 5 points, and 20 points gets you the BradyGames strategy guide.
Some PS3 wallpapers/themes, and costumes/junk for PS Home as well, if you’re into that sort of thing.
Unfortunately, none of the 7/11’s in my neighborhood have put out the new LBP cups, still having a surplus of cups from Medal of Honor, AC: Brotherhood, and EA MMA.
The good news is, all of those cups also contain the redeemable codes, which are also worth 5 points each.
Bottoms up!

#2 mywhitenoise

mywhitenoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:30 PM

I had no idea those cups were worth so much. Back when they did the GOW III promotion, the Kratos cups were only worth 2 points, I believe.
Posted Image

#3 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:34 PM

I got diabetes just from the thought of drinking 4 slurpees.

#4 mywhitenoise

mywhitenoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:35 PM

what's the matter, you don't like cold beverages?
Posted Image

#5 ackbar7

ackbar7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:41 PM

Well there are sugar free kind slurpees you know

#6 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

what's the matter, you don't like cold beverages?

touche

#7 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:45 PM

probably electronic d/l pdf versions

#8 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:47 PM

Could be. I don't discount that. I'm saving up my points to pick up the guide, as well as the dynamic theme, when it comes out. I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks.

#9 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:56 PM

Def. possible but the AC:Brotherhood t-shirts were 30 points so it could be a physical copy at least that's what I'm hoping.:D
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#10 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

There are no 7-11 stores within a 40 mile radius of me....How much is each cup with a 5 point code on it? Just wondering if maybe someone other there will sell the codes to me at a discount (since they get the slurpee and the cup for themselves).

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#11 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:14 PM

That's a pretty good deal. Though who in the world would ever NEED a LBP2 strategy guide? It's not like the game is hard... Maybe if it had an in depth guide on their map editor.

SteamWidget.PNG

#12 technole

technole

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

Yep, I have 30 points saved up for that and other LBP goodies!

In-fact I stopped getting my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood jumbo slurpee souvenir cup refilled at the end of december. Just to compile more points by buying disposable large sizes again :D

technole.png

#13 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

That's a pretty good deal. Though who in the world would ever NEED a LBP2 strategy guide? It's not like the game is hard... Maybe if it had an in depth guide on their map editor.

Seems like it will be fairly easy, but if the first game is any indication, some of those stickers are really hard to get. Some are hidden away pretty good. Could be helpful to have the guide for those purposes.

#14 traderd

traderd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:48 PM

Copy the codes and piss in the cups

#15 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:53 PM

I don't know if this has been posted yet but here are some universal codes. I saw this on another board. They are worth 2 points each so there's 12 points all together. The rewards are pretty cheap point wise so you can probably pick up a few things.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ

#16 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the free points...now I just need 28 more points to get everything I want. Anyone wanna help a guy who loves Slurpees but has no way of getting em??

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#17 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:56 PM

Anyone know how much the promo cups cost?

#18 lotsofgames

lotsofgames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:56 PM

Thanks OP!

#19 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:58 PM

Also you can set up as many accounts as you want. I have like 4 of them each with 12 points on them, so i can get pretty much get all the LBP 2 and Killzone stuff :D

#20 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:02 PM

I don't know if this has been posted yet but here are some universal codes. I saw this on another board. They are worth 2 points each so there's 12 points all together. The rewards are pretty cheap point wise so you can probably pick up a few things.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ

Thanks man! I got the Killzone 3 pack for free.

Also you can set up as many accounts as you want. I have like 4 of them each with 12 points on them, so i can get pretty much get all the LBP 2 and Killzone stuff :D

Even better! Time to get the rest of what I want that's available now, haha, thanks, man.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#21 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:03 PM

Thanks Gamer4life88 :)

#22 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:05 PM

If anyone has any Slurpee codes, can you please PM them to me :D Thanks. Just 3 will satisfy me :D So I can get that sticker pack.
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#23 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:07 PM

No problem dude!

#24 riceateme

riceateme

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

Thanks man! I got the Killzone 3 pack for free.

Even better! Time to get the rest of what I want that's available now, haha, thanks, man.

were you able to get the code to work on your ps3? i redeemed that, and both the lbp2 themes and all of them said invalid code

#25 tim_pkmn89

tim_pkmn89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:15 PM

If it doesn't work now, you'll probably have to wait until Tuesday for the PSN update.

#26 stonciddta

stonciddta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:20 PM

Did anyone get the LBP Killzone pack? Slurpee.com doesnt mention it being for LBP2, but playstation website says it is.

Also, doesnt PSN update on Thursdays?

#27 DarkPhantom13

DarkPhantom13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:22 PM

I just got the LBP Killzone pack. I haven't gotten LBP2 yet but i got it anyway since i have over 60 points still left from the whole EA game giveaway from slurpee.
Posted Image

#28 mywhitenoise

mywhitenoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:24 PM

were you able to get the code to work on your ps3? i redeemed that, and both the lbp2 themes and all of them said invalid code

Mine's saying "invalid" as well.
Posted Image

#29 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:32 PM

Did anyone get the LBP Killzone pack? Slurpee.com doesnt mention it being for LBP2, but playstation website says it is.

Also, doesnt PSN update on Thursdays?

From what I understand all the costimes from LBP works in LBP2. Not sure if it works in reverse. PSN updates on Tuesday.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#30 Solidus187

Solidus187

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:34 PM

Is anyone having trouble creating an account and logging in? I keep trying to create an account but whenever I click Join Now it just does nothing. I've tried on multiple browsers and can't get it to work.