CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:31 AM

http://www.amazon.co...TF8&me=&seller=

it's also part of the B2G1 free deal.

#2 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:02 AM

Not really that great considering it was $10 on the EA Store for the better part of the day during 50% off sale, but thanks.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#3 kroberts11

kroberts11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:01 PM

Not really that great considering it was $10 on the EA Store for the better part of the day during 50% off sale, but thanks.

I feel like a dunce for missing that *doh*. I didn't even bother checking the EA Store the other day because I forgot about this game. Oh well.

#4 gryphter

gryphter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:24 PM

I feel like a dunce for missing that *doh*. I didn't even bother checking the EA Store the other day because I forgot about this game. Oh well.

me too. I even went to the site, choose 360 games, went through like 2 pages and then closed the window. Dang it, I would've jumped on it for $10!

#5 GlassAgate

GlassAgate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:37 PM

I paid $20 on the 360, and enjoyed it.

#6 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:08 PM

It's dropped to 19.99 new, 17.99 used at Gamestop (both PS3 and 360).
Also, this game is shitty.

#7 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:15 PM

It's dropped to 19.99 new, 17.99 used at Gamestop (both PS3 and 360).
Also, this game is shitty.

Some people said the same for the original Army of Two. I, and many others, thoroughly enjoyed it. The only thing that bothered me a bit was the wonky teammate A.I. at times. This game supposedly fixed that, not to mention cutting back on the frat-house humor and allowing more gameplay freedom than the first.

On any case, well worth the cheapass price I paid for it during the EA sale ($3.60 after coupon code).

#8 Trance Addix

Trance Addix

AMG and M

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:31 PM

Yep, that's where I picked up mine :)

YZtI2yo.jpg

signoflash.jpg
  I love Pork.

#9 Archaic

Archaic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:37 PM

Controls and dialogue are better than the first, and the graphics are great, but I still had to force myself through it after buying it for $7.50. The problem is that it introduces all of it's gameplay elements about 30 minutes in; then it spends the next 7 hours looping them over and over with absolutely no distinctions other than setting.

Definitely better coop than single-player, but not good either way.

#10 msgamer

msgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

Yeah, after playing the first one, I cannot imagine this being all that great. None the less I did pick it up for PS3 during the EA Store 50% off sale yesterday.

#11 immortalfireboy

immortalfireboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:47 PM

The second is better than the first,
also, more third person shooters need the click to switch shoulder view option. Looking at you Gears 3.
Posted Image

#12 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:56 PM

paid $29.99 months ago for this during one of gamestops power sales and it is still brand new and sealed in my backlog. dammit.

#13 msgamer

msgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:01 PM

Well I am glad to hear the second game is better than the first. Honestly, I love this site, but I am spending too much money on games because I cannot pass up a some of the deals that roll through here. All of them end up sitting around till I give them away or trade them into GameStop.

#14 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:09 AM

I hated Ao2:TFD. I loved the first, and the second is a definite gameplay improvement, but the levels are so dull and the plot so awful that the game never gets fun. With a co-op buddy, it's enjoyable, but the game is still pretty subpar.

#15 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:28 AM

Figures it drops as soon as I bought it as part of Amazon's B2G1 Free offer. If anything, I paired it up two other $28-$30 games, meaning I got it for free (about $20 per title, which is the same end result).

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#16 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:22 PM

If you missed out on Blockbuster's B!G1 sale, 14.99 used ain't bad for this game.

#17 rasengan13

rasengan13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:22 AM

Got this for $10 at the EA 50% off sale which was the right price point for me. Barely played the first one but if it's a large improvement I may like it.