Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:09 PM

Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

• :ds: 3-27 3DS Blue and Black offer revealed on my Facebook Page! https://www.facebook...135696106499686
  • :360::ps3: 3-29 Nascar 2011 Offer $20 Gaming Coupon
  • :360::ps3: 3-29 Shift 2 Unleashed $20 Gaming Coupon
  • :360::ps3: 3-29 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 $20 Gaming Coupon
  • :360::ps3::wii:3-29 WWE All-Stars Offer TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 20 March 2011 - 03:59 PM.

#2 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:10 PM

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else 8-)

SHC-Ad Monster - Jim Angelico James.angelico@searshc.com

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Picture of your receipt
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
We try very hard to get back with any emails Jim and I receive within 48 hours (weekend not included). Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

SYWR Issues:

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

Please feel free to copy me via email on correspondence with SYWR's so I can help out where possible.

For questions about the Shop Your Way Rewards program or to change your communication preferences:

Phone: 1.800.991.8708
8AM-11PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays. Disponible en espaƱol
Postal Mail:
Shop Your Way Rewards Customer Relations
PO Box 365
Dodgeville, WI 53595
E-mail:
info@shopyourwayrewards.com
infoespanol@shopyourwayrewards.com

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 14 March 2011 - 03:41 PM.

#3 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

February 13th Price Drops:

Big thanks to Confoosious for helping me format the files to fit on CAG correctly!

This list will be marked down within stores over the course of the next week. Some of it will be event priced, others will be clearanced priced or have regular price changes. Stores have 7 days from receiving the markdown list to activate the pricing.

Couple of quick notes:

• Pricing will not (should not) be reflected online
  • Inventory varies by store, we will not be able to provide support in tracking titles down due to our own personal bandwidth
  • Stores should have, per the direction sent out to the field, created a designated home for the product to be sifted through more easily
  • You may disagree on the strategy on what should have been taken or how much it should have been discounted. I am sure they will all be valid points but at the end of the day we felt the first mark should represent a broader approach before delving into deeper discounts right up front. We will continue to monitor the sell through as time progresses and see if further action needs to take place
  • This lists represents drops lower than MSRP as of February 11th. If you see pricing lower than this, it is because that retailer specifically has detailed a strategy around said title
  • If you notice where a regular price is below a price listed here please feel free to shoot me a note at Josh.deane@searshc.com and I will investigate the issue
  • Titles are usually accurate but are pulled from a database so there may be some weirdness in the title on some items
  • There are some assorted type of sku's like "Spring 09 DS" that I do not have access to the contents
February 2011 Price Drop: Total Sku Count - 1063

(Example of Pricing Method - $29.99 titles went to $19.99, $19.99 titles went to to $14.99....etc.)

DS Titles
Spoiler

PS2 Titles
Spoiler

PS3 Titles
Spoiler

PSP Titles
Spoiler

Wii Titles
Spoiler

Xbox 360 Titles
Spoiler

October 2010 Drop List
Spoiler

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 12 February 2011 - 02:55 AM.

#4 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

Upcoming info

#5 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:15 PM

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:

Kmart usually receives a very limited amount of CE Editions for new releases and somtimes we won't carry them at all. If you want to know whether or not we are carrying a particular CE and if you can have them sent to a nearby store email Stockboy at Andrew.Moench@searshc.com

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 12 February 2011 - 02:59 AM.

#6 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:15 PM

Kmart Savings Coupon Guide:

ALWAYS CHOOSE RECEIPT, NOT EMAIL, FOR COUPONS.

• Coupons with different barcodes can be stacked but coupons with the same barcode cannot be stacked
    • Example #1 Halo Reach $25 coupon and Dead Rising 2 $20 coupon can be used on one purchase
    • Example #2 Halo Reach $25 coupon and another Halo Reach $25 coupon cannot be used on one purchase
  • Using a coupon on an item with another coupon offer will not stop the new coupon from printing out
  • The total purchase must at least equal the total value of the coupon pre-tax
  • Generally speaking, Kmart Savings Coupons are valid for 45 days unless otherwise noted
  • They print off on a second receipt at checkout and are available at all Kmart locations.
    • Always check that you have been given your coupon!
  • Sometimes the coupons are valid only for specific platforms or products which are called out specifically on the coupon and advertising vehicle.
  • Multiple coupons will print out at check out, you do not have to do each on separate transactions
    • The exception is when you expect multiple coupons for multiple items from the same promo - in that case, they need to be rung up separately.
    • Gaming coupons are valid on Points/Live/PSN Cards unless otherwise stated in the promotion
  • We do not offer rainchecks on items with coupons.
  • Gaming coupon offers that are in ad are actually available in all locations, even non-circular areas
  • There is a delay in the activation of the coupon until the following Sunday
    • For example, buy Dead Rising 2 and get a $20 Gaming coupon on Tuesday, the code will not be effective until that Sunday.
  • They are currently not able to be redeemed online
  • Coupons are only redeemable at Kmart
  • There are no limit to coupons issued in store. Stores do not "run out" of them. If the item is instock and is part of a coupon promotion it will print
  • Technically coupons cannot be used on B1GX events. Enforcement varies by store.
  • I cannot help refund a lost or expired coupon unless an action by the store caused a particular issue. We will follow up with the store to ensure the issue is fixed.
Standard language on the gaming coupons:

$XX off regular, sale or clearance priced
gaming purchase in-store of $XX or more (before
taxes and after other discounts have been applied)
in a single transaction. Limit 1 of this coupon
barcode redeemable per transaction. Coupon can be
used with other gaming coupons in the same
transaction. Savings for combined coupons cannot
exceed pre-tax gaming purchase. Not valid on Buy
One, Get One events; non-merchandise; federal or
state regulated items; prior purchases; if acquired
from a non Sears Holdings-approved channel; if
reproduced; and/or, where prohibited by law. Any
other use constitutes fraud. Coupon value applied
and pro-rated across all qualifying items; including
qualifying items purchased in addition to the
minimum requirements or limits and will be deducted
from any refund. Cash value 1/20 of a cent. Valid at
all Kmart store locations.

If a store does not comply to the below rules please refer them to the below contact information for verification. Please do not use the phone number for customer service issues as I may miss your message. Email is always best.

Josh Deane
Senior Buyer - Video Games
Phone: 847-286-1230

Follow Kmartgamer on Pebble for up to date info

Kmart.com Gaming Coupons:

• You must have a Kmart.com login user name and be logged in while purchasing a game with a coupon promotion.
  • Redemption periods echo the advertised instore redemption dates
  • To use a coupon you must be logged into your account
  • The coupon appears as an automatic discount upon your next gaming transaction. It is not emailed to you.
MyGopher FAQ (Store Pick-up and Delivery):

Shop Your Way Rewards FAQ:

2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 07 March 2011 - 03:06 PM.

#7 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:16 PM

I will not be creating this FAQ. I will rely on you the CAG community. If you want this post updated with a consistent question please email me at Josh.deane@searshc.com and I will copy it in here and credit your username (please include).

If you have a deal question that is not listed here feel free to drop me a line and I'll answer it within 48 hours:

Thank you Altanis for the excellent work in creating most of this FAQ!

Q: What day do promotions begin? What day do they end?
A: Typically, promotions begin on either a Sunday (general sales/deals) or a Tuesday (release week deals), and last until Saturday. If there is an exception, it will be specifically called out as such in the deal itself.

Q: What happened to the Gaming Coupons?
A: Due to abuse and fraud, gaming coupons have been temporarily suspended and replaced with Shop Your Way Rewards bonus points. Gaming Coupons are expected to return in time for the Nintendo 3DS launch on March 27.

Q: Shop Your Way Rewards Points?
A: Shop Your Way Rewards Points are the currency of Kmart’s rewards program Shop Your Way Rewards (abbreviated SYWR). The program offers a base of 10 points per dollar spent. Points can be redeemed just like cash, with 1000 points being worth $1. To find out more about the program, please see this link: www.shopyourwayrewards.com/sywr/faq_do

Q: Do the Collector’s Edition/Limited Edition/etc. versions of a game also get the deal?
A: Normally, yes. Any exceptions are normally noted prior to the deal becoming active. Sometimes the deals on the special editions of a game are better than the regular edition.
One such example of this was with the Epic Mickey release the week ofNovember 30, 2010. The regular edition received a $20 gaming coupon, while the Collector’s Edition received a $30 coupon.

Q: How do I find out if Kmart will be stocking a specific game’s special edition, and how can I try and get stock of it allocated to a local store?
A: Send an email to SHC Stock Boy at Andrew.Moench@searshc.com. Make sure to include the game, platform, and your local store’s address, and the SHC Gamer crew will make an attempt to allocate stock to your local store.
Note: No guarantees about stock can be made, and this is not a reservation. It is still possible that your store will not receive a copy, or that it might sell out prior to your attempt to purchase it.

Q: What about pre-orders? Can I pre-order X game at my local Kmart?
A: Kmart.com does pre-orders, but any special release week deals may not be active prior to release day, so it is advised to purchase only on release day or later. Kmart stores, however, Do not do pre-orders at this time.

Q: What is the limit on the number of copies I can purchase of a title to get the release week deals?
A: 2. The limit is two per customer. Release week deals during February and March are in the form of SYWR points, so the limitation is based off the SYWR card scanned. Once the coupons return, the limit will still be 2 per customer.

Q: I was looking for an XBLA points card/PSN card, but couldn’t find any in the electronics section. What’s wrong?
A: Sometimes, the XBLA points cards or PSN cards are stocked in the “Gift Card Mall” along with other prepaid cards. If you can’t find any in the electronics section, check any of the Gift Card racks that your local Kmart store may have. Stores are responsible for reordering these cards, if you have a location that does not have any represented on the sales floor please let me know at Josh.deane@searshc.com
A2: In response to current New Jersey legislation, Kmart took down all stored value cards including PSN and XBLA cards. If you see any competitors who have not done this please let me know as I would love to reintegrate these cards.

Q: A game I am interested in is having a promotion where you buy the game and get a $20 PSN card or 1600 XBLA points card free. Can I buy the PS3 version and get the XBLA card, or buy the Xbox 360 version of the game and get the PSN card free?
A: Unless otherwise noted, yes you can mix and match between the system of the game and the system the points card is for.

Q: Something didn’t ring up right when I purchasing something at Kmart. What should I do?
A: First, make sure that it’s actually ringing up incorrectly. If it is, then don’t panic! Simply send me (SHC-Gamer) an email at Josh.Deane@searshc.com. Be sure to include your Name, Phone Number, Mailing Address, a picture of your receipt (preferred, or the receipt number), and a short description of your problem. If you have a problem where you overpaid for something, a Gift Card for the difference will be mailed to you. It will arrive within 7-10 business days in most cases.

Q: I found a great deal at a local store, but I want to price match it to Kmart. Is that possible?
A: No. Kmart does not price match.

Q: I asked an employee at the store about the deal. They said that the deal wasn’t going on because it wasn’t in the weekly ad (or some other excuse). Is that true?
A: If it is advertised on the KmartGamer.com blog, the deal is active at your local Kmart store. The Kmartgamer.com blog is featured in the circular as the heading of the entertainment section for customers and store associates to reference. Iffor some reason a deal does not ring up correctly for you please feel free to email me at Josh.deane@searshc.com and I will investigate and correct the issue for you as quickly as possible.

Q: Do Sears stores honor Kmart promotions?
A: Kmart offers do not cross over to Sears unless otherwise specified on the offer itself.

Special SYWR Note:

2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 25 February 2011 - 05:11 AM.

#8 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

• 1-21 An issue was uncovered in which SYWR members were receiving both their coupon from the regular receipt and a digital version that could be copied multiple times. This led to honest customers redeeming multiple coupons and dishonest customers the ability to produce many of the coupons. We are working on a fix to this issue. The timing for unique one-time-use coupons is the end of March for the 3DS launch. The TBD offers listed in the coming soon section have all been proposed as SYWR reward points offers in which I am awaiting approvals for. Once I receive more information I will post the deals as they become processed.
  • 2-1 There is a survey in the OP that is for our current plans for a multitude of concepts for our new Kmartgamer.com website. There will be a few paid focus groups for those that are screened and selected from this survey. Regardless of whether you are selected in the paid focus group, after we go through the initial rounds I will hold a CAG feedback session later on (unpaid) for anyone that is interested. More details to come.
  • 2-4 As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email.
  • 2-10 We will be launching new test stores in the Chicagoland area on a more customer friendly and easy access merchandising strategy that we will provide more information closer to E3.
  • 2-16 As of this morning 2-16, when purchasing Marvel vs. Capcom 3 the 25,000 SYWR bonus points will not appear on your receipt. However, the deal is definitely active and the points will post on your account next week due to a system issue we are attempting to resolve. If for some reason your points do not post shoot me a pic of your receipt, mailing address and SYWR reward # and we'll work it out immediately.
  • 2-25 I have received confirmation from the SYWR team that all points for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (from launch week) will be posted to all purchasers on 2/28. If they do not post it is due to your account settings or a problem with your membership. I will still help out regardless but will need to know from you directly. If there was a deal that you were not be able to jump on this past week (Bulletstorm/Killzone 3) I will honor them next week with proof of purchase via gift card. Thank you all for your patience and you have my sincere apologies for the delay. Hopefully future releases will be smoother. If they are not, I'll still be here to help out.
  • 3-11 Launched a Facebook page! See you there! https://www.facebook...135696106499686

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 14 March 2011 - 03:44 PM.

#9 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

Yay! Shiny New Thread Marking!

#10 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Haha! First page!!! Now when people scroll too far past Josh's posts, whose name do they see??? MINE!

Can't wait to see what's upcoming after this lull though. And can't wait for clearance.

#11 Silverspud

Silverspud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

Can I mark my territory now?

#12 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:20 PM

way to ruin the first page. Maybe a mod can delete both these posts.

How about you delete your #6 post so SHC-Gamer can have the first 7 posts?
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#13 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:21 PM

Can I mark my territory now?

You're good :)

#14 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:21 PM

SHC-Gamer, please make offers available online as well! :D

#15 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:23 PM

How about you delete your #6 post so SHC-Gamer can have the first 7 posts?

Pwned.

#16 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:23 PM

SHC-Gamer, please make offers available online as well! :D

Most have been. The only exceptions that I know of are ME2, LBP2, and DS2. ME2/LBP2 have $20 coupons online instead of B1G1 50% off, since the coupons are tied directly to your account there.

*** I am in no way affiliated with Sears Holding Corporation or Kmart. I just apparently play a Kmart CSR in the KmartGamer CAG thread. ***

If you have a problem with me, PM me so I can ignore it.

#17 tribees

tribees

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

Damn another Kmart thread already. Love the deals.

#18 sharingan501

sharingan501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:25 PM

Yes im on the 1st page

#19 bretfav

bretfav

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:25 PM

Love the way this will be set up now. Thanks SHC- Maybe it'll eliminate the same questions being asked over and over.:applause:

#20 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:29 PM

Love the way this will be set up now. Thanks SHC- Maybe it'll eliminate the same questions being asked over and over.:applause:

It's not going to, although it will be easier to have an FAQ, so that we can just post the link to the FAQ post.

*** I am in no way affiliated with Sears Holding Corporation or Kmart. I just apparently play a Kmart CSR in the KmartGamer CAG thread. ***

If you have a problem with me, PM me so I can ignore it.

#21 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

Tagged

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#22 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

It's not going to, although it will be easier to have an FAQ, so that we can just post the link to the FAQ post.

If everyone could just do this, it'll avoid at least the fighting about asking the same questions over and over.

Just say Read the OP.

#23 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:35 PM

I barely step my foot in Bestbuy store cos of Kmart :)
"Evil is Funs"

#24 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:37 PM

Meh, bring back clearence

But there IS clearance. Whaddya think those $19.99 games are.:roll: Silly poster. It isn't 2005 anymore. The company wants to make money and not get rid of old stock that'll be clogging up their game cases for years to come.:applause:

Good luck with that. People are too fuckin' lazy to search for an answer on their own.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#25 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

this post will self destruct in 10 mins....

(we've all deleted posts to let Josh have the first run of posts. I'm begging a mod not to let the first post after his be clearance whining. BEGGING.)

Just shut the Fuck up and delete your fucking post, kid. Stop whining and begging. :roll:

The Dead Space 2 promo is pretty nice, OP, but I'm more anxious to see what you've dropped below MSRP.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#26 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

Wow a 4.0 already, feels like yesterday that Josh graced us with his presence. Keep up the great work!

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#27 Fonz72

Fonz72

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:50 PM

Hooray for a new thread........that old one smelled like pee and despair! :lol:

#28 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

BRING KMART BACK TO TEXAS

plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ :cry:

#29 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

4.0 the best .0 bring on the 100's of posts of people asking dumb questions!

Josh, are you starting to get gray hair yet from all of this?
!San Francisco Giants 2010 & 2012 World Series Champions!

Posted Image

#30 Crazyhowie

Crazyhowie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

Kmart near me in Tri-Cities, WA went out of business several years ago = (. These threads make me jealous.