Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (2/13/11 to 2/19/11)

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#1 SoulProphet

SoulProphet

Be "Mai" Guest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

Hello All, Here again with next weeks ad.

:360:All Kinect Games 2 For $70:360:
including: EA Sports Active 2 - $50

Buy One Video Game, Get The Second For 50% Off 19.99 or less.

Music Bluray
Rush: Beyond The Lighted Stage - 16.99
Metallica: The Big Four - Live From Sofia, Bulgaria - 16.99
U2: 360° At The Rose Bowl - 16.99
Eric Clapton: Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010 - 16.99
The Rolling Stones: Ladies & Gentlemen - 14.99
Michael Jackson: This Is It - 14.99

Save 15% On Any Itunes Gift Card Purchases Of $50 Or More

:br:
Life As We Know It (1 Disc) - $19.99
Life As We Know It (BD + DVD + DC) - 24.99
Paranormal Activity 2 (BD + DVD + DC) - 23.99
For Colored Girls (BD + DVD + DC) - 24.99
It's Kind Of A Funny Story (1 Disc) - 25.99
You Again (BD + DVD) - 24.99
Ong Bak 3 (Collector's BD + DC) - 19.99
My Soul To Take (BD + DVD) - 24.99
Final Destination 4 - 12.99
Body Of Lies - 12.99
Year One - 12.99
The Expendables (BD + DVD + DC) - 12.99
Kick Ass (BD + DVD + DC) - 12.99
The Dark Knight - 12.99

:dvd:
Life As We Know It - 13.99
Paranormal Activity 2 - 15.99
For Colored Girls - 16.99
You Again - 16.99
It's Kind Of A Funny Story - 16.99
Ong Bak - 16.99
My Soul To Take - 16.99
Love Actually - 4.99
The Illusionist - 4.99
Say Anything - 4.99
Righteous Kill - 4.99
Dodgeball - 4.99
Wanted - 4.99

Save $10 When You Purchase Any 2 Select Disney Pixar Titles On Bluray or DVD

448696.pngKillzoneSig.jpg

#2 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:57 PM

Hopefully Amazon PM's the Kinect (and that Metallica) deal. I'll get EA Active or Your Shape Fitness and Kinect Sports.

Seems like a decent week at BB.

#3 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:04 AM

The Pixar deal would be cool if they weren't all $30-35 to begin with. I could use my damn upgrade coupons maybe :\
Posted Image

#4 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:29 AM

Was going to buy a kinect at the end of the month. Might go ahead and buy a couple games for it. Only game I want and am buying it for is Dance Central but sure I can find another title that I might play a bit.

#5 bananafish900

bananafish900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:37 AM

Was going to buy a kinect at the end of the month. Might go ahead and buy a couple games for it. Only game I want and am buying it for is Dance Central but sure I can find another title that I might play a bit.

I've played kinect sports and it's surprisingly good. I could go for some of that action but now I need a 2nd . . . hmm already have sonic riders (which my son loves) and Dance Central. Which is pretty dang fun too.

Anyone have recommendations?

#6 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:39 AM

I've played kinect sports and it's surprisingly good. I could go for some of that action but now I need a 2nd . . . hmm already have sonic riders (which my son loves) and Dance Central. Which is pretty dang fun too.

Your Shape Fitness if you want something to work out with is actually supposed to be one of the best workout sims.

Other than that, the Kinect is kinda bare right now...lol

#7 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:06 AM

It's Kind Of A Funny Story (1 Disc) - 25.99

25.99 for a 1 disc! Fuck YOU BEST BUY!!!

That's it , I am not buying anymore blu rays unless it's 19.99 or less.

#8 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:10 AM

Your shape fitness is actually pretty fun. It took me a while to get into it but after a while I'm into it. I enjoy the cardio boxing. Kinect Joy ride isn't bad but I struggle with it for some reason lol but my girlfriend loves it. Kinect sports is amazing in my opinion so make sure to pick that up. Your son might enjoy kinectimals depending on his age. I have yet to play it though

#9 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:35 AM

Wait a year and you'll be able to buy the kinect system for 50 bucks and games for 10..lol. People buy this thinking it will be cool and a month later are wondering what they were thinking paying all the $$ they did for this hokey gimmick. lol

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#10 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:38 AM

Wait a year and you'll be able to buy the kinect system for 50 bucks and games for 10..lol. People buy this thinking it will be cool and a month later are wondering what they were thinking paying all the $$ they did for this hokey gimmick. lol

Oh look, another Kinect hater.

Actually, most people that have bought Kinects around here, myself included, love them. They are a lot of fun, no one thinks you're cool for being a bandwagon hater. Please don't do that, it's not becoming.

#11 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:44 AM

Looks like an alright ad especially for people with Kinect.
On the fence with kinect, I do think its cool just like Move, and even the Wii. But I the games aren't really enough of my thing to spent the the gigantic amount
Might be able to get some older games I've wanted with that B1F150 deal

#12 z-money

z-money

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:27 AM

Holy cow. I have a $15 Reward Zone coupon, so I think I'll be buying EA Sports Active 2.0 and Kinect Sports. Killer, killer deal.

#13 threefiftyzzz

threefiftyzzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:31 AM

Finally I can get kinect sports...my son and I played the hell outta that demo...dunno what else to ge though...
Posted Image

#14 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

I'd really like to see the blu-ray deals listed with the video games deals every week. Thanks.
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#15 Escobar4Life

Escobar4Life

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:55 AM

Can anyone answer this question I have regarding their price matching policy?

I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops + 1600 points card for $47 at Kmart. But I'd like to use my Best Buy giftcards and I was wondering how I'm going to price match this considering it's not on Kmart's ad (it's a CAG exclusive deal). I bought it from Kmart and I was thinking of taking my receipt to Best Buy to show them the deal. Will they price match off a receipt? It clearly states the deal on the Kmart receipt. If Best Buy does the pricematch, I will return the game and card back to Kmart. I just want to use my giftcards.

#16 IRSmurf

IRSmurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:00 AM

Your Shape Fitness Evolved is by far my favorite fitness program.

Dance Central is good, but very difficult for me. My internal rhythm must have been set by Aphex Twins... I look like I Push the Tempo:

IMHO, Kinect Sports, Your Shape, EA Active 2, Dance Central, and Sonic are the only Kinect games worth more than $30 at this time.

#17 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:14 AM

If I had to choose one, which do you guys recommend: Your Shape or EA Active 2?

#18 Ryuu555

Ryuu555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:52 AM

DanceMasters.
Posted Image

#19 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:02 AM

i like to see some blu ray deals

Games My life..8.gif

#20 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

Would have loved to see Buy 2 Get 1 Free on $19.99 or less games, but I guess B1G1 50% is alright. Might pick up Plants Vs. Zombies and some other game, maybe Halo 3 or Darkstar One for the 360.

Both 360 games dropped to $20 recently. Can't decide which version of PvZ to get DS or 360 version.

#21 dnez

dnez

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

If we all decided to not pay more than $20 for single movie new releases they (studios) would alter their pricing. I agree it's pretty annoying to see new releases (or catalog releases - Incredibles I'm looking at you) priced that high only to see a few weeks later they're $12.99 on Amazon. I used to be more impatient but my collection has grown to the point I have back log.

Studios can price the discs at whatever point they like but more and more people will wait considering the trend of greatly reduced prices within a short window. However enough people I think like having BDs day 1 so who knows...

#22 fastitocalon

fastitocalon

I am red cyclone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:34 PM

I don't know about them 2 but I have The Biggest Loser and it busts my ass. I focus on primarily core workouts on the hardest difficulty and workout between 40-60 min and I am absolutely drenched. Before I started this I was running 6 miles 3 times a week so I was in decent enough shape starting out.

#23 alpha064

alpha064

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:52 PM

Finally a chance to pick up Kinect Sports and Yourshape Fitness Evolved.
Posted Image

#24 Stryffe2004

Stryffe2004

Overlord of the Obvious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:06 PM

Dang! I just ordered The Biggest Loser and Your Shape from Amazon. Watching the after game videos on Kinect Sports showed me in an unflattering light, even though I try to stay active. Motivated me to be MORE active.

I wonder if I should return them to Amazon and re-buy. . .
Posted Image

#25 ParticleReality

ParticleReality

The Best Mayne, I deed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:02 AM

stupid question time: Are these deals good online or it a store-only thing?

#26 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:21 AM

does the buy one for 19.99 or less included used games?
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#27 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:27 AM

Buy One Video Game, Get The Second For 50% Off 19.99 or less.

Looks decent. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#28 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:33 AM

No offense to either of those two, but The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout trumps them both.

I've been using EA Sports Active 2 since release and, while the workouts are pretty decent and I'm tired when I finish, it's a very frustrating product - it'll lose you almost anytime you get down on the floor for situps/pushups and half the time on the bike trail. Pain in the butt.

Your Shape suffers similar problems - though there's a big emphasis on "being in rhythm with the trainer", which is also a pain - ESPECIALLY because you will be in rhythm, and it'll say you're not. You'll also do poses perfectly and it'll say you aren't. And there are a number of exercises that just plain suck, and you'll be doing them again and again.

As for The Biggest Loser, the demo on XBL got me to buy it and I'm very happy. Kicks my butt and it doesn't lose me like the other programs. There's very little hype/information about it online and it wasn't reviewed as thoroughly as the other two, but if I had to do it again, I'd have left the other two at home and gone with this one.

Hope that helps!

#29 DaKrazie1

DaKrazie1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:03 AM

Body & Brain Connection for the Kinect is due out next week as well, might jump on that and finally pick up Dance Central. Not a bad deal at all!

#30 Raven6009

Raven6009

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:10 PM

That's why you shouldn't buy BDs release week. Give it by the end of the month and it will be $19.99 somewhere. $14.99 if you're willing to wait for next month.
Posted Image