Photo
- - - - -

(dead) EA FLASH DEALS - Dragon Age Origins and Awakening Ultimate Edition 60% off

• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#1 johnskelter

johnskelter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:23 AM

Tomorrow Dragon Age 2 is holding a live developer chat, click here to check it out http://www.ea.com/1/live-chat. To celebrate the live chat we are offering 60% off Dragon Age Origins and Awakening Ultimate Edition. To unlock it "like" this post (http://www.facebook.com/eaflashdeals) 500 times and we’ll post the promo code tomorrow at 10:45 AM PST. This deal is for US & Canada only (free shipping US only).

... I think is for all platforms.... all EA Deals have been this way....

PS3 -> Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (PS3) - $19.98 (with 60% off)
XBOX360 -> Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (XBOX360) - $19.98 (with 60% off)
PC -> Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (PC) - $15.98 (with 60% off)

PROMO CODE: FlashDealDA211

_

Edited by johnskelter, 11 February 2011 - 10:47 PM.

#2 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:26 AM

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm going to be at work then. And I've been waiting on a deal for this, too.

#3 htown01

htown01

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:35 AM

EDITED: Ah, thanks for bursting my bubble Confoosius :lol: (Deleted my math.) Yeah, I completely forgot about it CountChoculitis :dunce:

:shock:
I have a better chance buying it at the EA Store than finding it at Target :D

Edited by htown01, 11 February 2011 - 04:57 AM.

#4 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:37 AM

Links to games on the EA Store:
:360:DA:O Ultimate Edition $46.34 - 60% = $18.54
:ps3:DA:O Ultimate Edition $46.99 - 60% = $18.80
:pc:DA:O Ultimate Edition $36.99 - 60% = $14.80

And you can trade in your Ultimate Edition to Amazon for $21.50 on top of that if you don't feel like playing it anymore.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#5 CountChoculitis

CountChoculitis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:39 AM

Links to games on the EA Store:
:360:DA:O Ultimate Edition $46.34 - 60% = $18.54
:ps3:DA:O Ultimate Edition $46.99 - 60% = $18.80
:pc:DA:O Ultimate Edition $36.99 - 60% = $14.80

I think they charge the full price of $49.99, then take the 60% off. At least that is what happened with the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate editions. Still should be around $20-$22 with tax so I will definitely try to get in on this. Right as my calc class is finishing 1:45 EST so hopefully I can snag it.

#6 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:40 AM

Hate to burst your bubble for the 60% is gonna be off the list 49.95. Still $20 is a damn good deal.

#7 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:12 AM

I guess I won't be able to get this since I'll be at work, unless anybody can be my savior! I really wish they would at least start these deals at night and not in the morning.

#8 jimmyn47

jimmyn47

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:19 AM

Friggin' Sweet.

#9 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:23 AM

do you need facebook to get the code or will it be posted and i just have to view the page tomorrow?

#10 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:24 AM

So happy they have the PC physical copy in stock. I'm all over this like white on rice...great deal! EA is really impressing me with all these rockin' sales lately, making this the 3rd flash deal I bite on.

#11 johnskelter

johnskelter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:28 AM

do you need facebook to get the code or will it be posted and i just have to view the page tomorrow?

... you can see their facebook page even if you dont have a facebook account.... and also... I'll post the code here....

#12 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:30 AM

... you can see their facebook page even if you dont have a facebook account.... and also... I'll post the code here....

No I thought the code was only for people who have facebook because you have to like it, I don't know what that means but I thought it was facebook specific. not everyone has facebook.

#13 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:30 AM

It's only February but $20 for DA: UE might be the best deal of the year. I guess I'm happy I already have it, so I don't have to worry about this sale.
Posted Image

#14 johnskelter

johnskelter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:34 AM

No I thought the code was only for people who have facebook because you have to like it, I don't know what that means but I thought it was facebook specific. not everyone has facebook.

You need a facebook account to like it.... but when they publish the code... anyone can use it... not just the people who liked it on facebook.... like I said, you just need to see this thread tomorrow to copy the code and ... happy gaming :bouncy:!!!....

#15 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:41 AM

You need a facebook account to like it.... but when they publish the code... anyone can use it... not just the people who liked it on facebook.... like I said, you just need to see this thread tomorrow to copy the code and ... happy gaming :bouncy:!!!....

one more question, have you taken advantage of a EA flash deal yet? people here seem to say they are gone quick?

#16 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:49 AM

i soooooo hope the site doesnt crash like when i tried to get in on the ea mma flash deal.

#17 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:52 AM

so how long is this going to last? i dont get home until 2 PST

#18 gorebago

gorebago

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:52 AM

This is the one game I've wanted for a while now...omg

#19 johnskelter

johnskelter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:01 AM

one more question, have you taken advantage of a EA flash deal yet? people here seem to say they are gone quick?

Yeah, I bought Bad Company 2 the other day... and if I remember well.... the code didn't last more than 20 minutes.... :cry:

Edit:

I just checked the Bad Company 2 Deal's thread from a few days ago and someone posted the code at 4:08 pm and 20 minutes later (at 4:28 pm) the deal was dead....

#20 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:02 AM

so how long is this going to last? i dont get home until 2 PST

It'll be gone way before then. Probably no more than 10 minutes. I'm going to miss it as well.

CAGFL: (187-31)

Doomtime1.png

#21 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:06 AM

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm going to be at work then. And I've been waiting on a deal for this, too.

Same here man :cry:

Posted Image

#22 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:34 AM

I'll be up at that time. Might as well try.

#23 martyback

martyback

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:42 AM

Do these EA Flash Deals go for PC/Consoles?

#24 delta75229

delta75229

Read the fine prints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:25 AM

It is indeed a nice deal if they honor it. My order for Battlefield: Bad company 2 UE from the flash deal got canceled a day after they took my order. I hope this time it will not suffer the same fate.

#25 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:26 AM

have it for ps3 already, seriously thinking about double-dipping for the PC version

3G' and Friends Group Lowball is now OVER!!! Thank you, and please remember to leave feedback!!! 

Get a PS4 or $375 Conga Line, proof of payouts to CAGs in OP!

#26 GirlsRscandalouz

GirlsRscandalouz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:55 AM

No offense to Cag'ers but the reason the deal doesn't last long is because jerkoffs like who post these deals in forums like this .. ruin it for people like myself who have them liked and who look at their facebook page often for deals. So thanks OP you're part of the reason why fans of the page don't get in on the deal when THOUSANDS of people on here view it and use up the code

#27 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:07 AM

No offense to Cag'ers but the reason the deal doesn't last long is because jerkoffs like who post these deals in forums like this .. ruin it for people like myself who have them liked and who look at their facebook page often for deals. So thanks OP you're part of the reason why fans of the page don't get in on the deal when THOUSANDS of people on here view it and use up the code

Seriously? This is the information age, where it's not exactly unusual for people to share information via the internet.

Granted, I probably wouldn't have known about this deal if it weren't for the OP (thanks again!), but don't hate on him.

Instead, hate on the hoarders who are going to use the code for multiple copies purely to re-sell, hate on EA for choosing a sucky time, and hate on EA for having a limited stock.

Or, even better, don't hate on anybody. Get a friend who's free at that time to buy you a copy.

EDIT: Actually, if you want to hate on people, go hate on SlickDeals! Everyone hates those guys! :D

3G' and Friends Group Lowball is now OVER!!! Thank you, and please remember to leave feedback!!! 

Get a PS4 or $375 Conga Line, proof of payouts to CAGs in OP!

#28 ithebigc

ithebigc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:07 AM

You're complaining about people posting deals on a forum where the whole point is to let other CAGs know about deals? :mrgreen:

#29 ancientbarb

ancientbarb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:09 AM

First of all, without notification on big forums like cag and slickdeals, getting certain amount of "likes" on certain games would be ridiculously hard. Look at Fifa 11 flashdeal a few days back. You know how hard it was to get that deal? And it's called a "Flashdeal" for a reason, it's MEANT to go out that fast. You talk like checking their facebook page is something that takes so much effort. I have their page on favorite and it takes me less than 5 seconds to check it out (I can know about the deal even if i dont check CAG). Its not like they post their deals 10 minutes before the deal starts or anything. Plus tell me why people like you deserve the game any more than people here. Are we doing anything that is illegal to get what we want? No, we are a fan just like you. I think you are just mad you didnt get a deal you wanted while you were out shopping at ToysRus. :applause:

#30 Kimicora

Kimicora

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:33 AM

I'm totally going to get this, i have 0% of the expansions and for the xbox 360 it'd cost me around 60-80 dollars to download all of them and on 60kb/s internet it'd be sooooo freaking slow. and ill trade in my old version for 8 dollars 5 dollars orginally +50% thing going on, then +10% of my edge card. 8 dollars back making the deal like 11.99 or something. Sweet deal.
Posted Image