Clearance Bin Review: Giving Away: 3 copies of Ignite (PC/Steam) -Ends 11/28

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#1 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:21 PM

The contest continue. This week we are giving away a PC/Steam game! This week's contest:

Current Contest:
Posted Image

From Thursday 11/23 to Monday 11/28 at 8pm CST we are giving away 3 copies Ignite for PC/Steam! A fun arcade racing game with a unique twist rated 8/10 by CBR! Tell us a what car, real or imaginary, you would like to take on the race track in the coments on our review of the game and you’ll be entered to win! You can also gain additional entries through Twitter and Facebook, details here. Enter now and join our ever growing list of winners! And please people, comment on the site! Not only do you double your entries, it helps to make it look better so more developers want to give away their games on our site giving you more chances to win! It's a loop of awesomeness, so get on it.

Thanks everyone, and good luck! The contest continue!

Edited by BudzMcGee, 26 November 2011 - 05:31 PM.
New contest

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#2 ArrenDusk

ArrenDusk

Emperor Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

Entered and tweeted: @Gamingftw92

#3 BlazeP

BlazeP

Trader by Trade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

Entered and tweeted. I was the first commenter :)

#4 HaloWeeBoe

HaloWeeBoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

entered and tweeted.

#5 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:30 PM

Nice contest!
I already got this game,Its really fun. Its a lot like "Angry Birds" but with its own twist

#6 bob101910

bob101910

Cammy's Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:01 PM

It's like Angry Birds (especially the artwork), but really slow. Declined an offer of the game from the dev on Twitter because I didn't like it. Before you enter, play the trial.

#7 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:02 PM

Nice contest!
I already got this game,Its really fun. Its a lot like "Angry Birds" but with its own twist

As I said in my review, if not for a few physics issues the game would of gotten an 8/10 from me. With the planned extra content in the future it really is a good value for the price; even better if you can get it free from the contest. ;)

Thanks everyone who has entered so far, I know there is a lot of info there, but I think it's a quick and interesting read. Have had a couple of really good recommendations so far.

It's like Angry Birds (especially the artwork), but really slow. Declined an offer of the game from the dev on Twitter because I didn't like it. Before you enter, play the trial.

Really hope you didn't just sign up for CAG just to post that. Also, not sure how it is any "slower" than Angry Birds.

Anyway, contest goes till Monday, but so far only a handful of entries, odds are good of winning.

Show some indie love!

Edited by BudzMcGee, 06 March 2011 - 04:13 PM.

Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#8 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:16 PM

Alright everyone, last full day to enter (contest goes till tomorrow at 6pm central). Remember, you can enter two ways: 1. by following CBR on twitter and posting the message listed at the bottom of the blog (I would post it here but CAG seems to disable the bit shortened link) and 2. commenting on the blog post itself.

Also, just a preview; next week we will be giving away up to 5 copies of Torchlight (haven't decided if I'm going to do all 5 in one contest or not yet), and the week after that we will be giving away another XBLIG!

Edited by BudzMcGee, 06 March 2011 - 08:52 PM.

#9 smarkbran

smarkbran

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

I really like this idea! Following on Twitter =]

Visit UltraMegaCyborg.com for the latest Gaming and Entertainment News/Reviews and of course: CONTESTS!

Who is Ultra Mega Cyborg:

#10 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:49 PM

Last day to enter, contest ends at 6pm central time. Only about 25 entries so far, so odds are good of winning one of the 3 copies.

#11 Surgeon Kyle

Surgeon Kyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:57 PM

Tweeted @SurgeonKyle

Commented as Kyle Sullivan (real name)

#12 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

Less than 3 hours left!

Also went ahead and added a trailer to the page since EVERYONE wanted one.

#13 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:45 AM

FishCraft winners have been notified. Most likely keep this same thread for the next contest, Torchlight! Details next week.

#14 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:30 AM

Didn't know about the game until now. I only just tried out Angry Birds the other day and loved it. Downloaded the FishCraft demo. Clones can be just as awesome. :D

#15 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:44 AM

Updates OP with new Torchlight contest:

my site, ClearanceBinReview.com, is giving away 3 copies of the awesome new XBLA game Torchlight!

Basically all you have to do is comment on the blog post and tell us what is your favorite RPG class is and you'll be entered to win. You can also enter by twitter as well. Full details of the contest can be found by going here. The contest ends Friday, at 6pm central time.

Thanks everyone, and good luck! The contest continue!

#16 DaKidRob

DaKidRob

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:55 AM

nice just joined and retweeted

#17 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:03 AM

awesome x 999 :D..commented and rt'd @hestar69 :).
Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#18 Kilos

Kilos

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:16 AM

Thank you for the contest OP

submitted and tweeted it.

#19 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:22 AM

Thanks everyone who has entered so far, and personal favor to ask, sometime during my last giveaway someone rated this thread 1 star for some screwy reason, do me a favor and rate it five! I plan to keep on using this same thread to post new contest. Thanks!

#20 bomberbadj

bomberbadj

'Mech jock wannabe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:25 AM

Entered! Thanks! RTed as @bomberbadj

#21 Snookie

Snookie

All for the Snookie!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:34 AM

Been looking forward to this game, thanks for the opportunity. =D

Rated this thread excellent.
Posted Image

#22 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:35 AM

Thanks for the contest! I'm twitching to get a Chakawary and clobber my foes with beautiful weaponry in beautiful environments! :D

#23 XP1

XP1

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:36 AM

I entered. I hope I can get Torchlight.

#24 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:28 PM

Wow, thanks in large part to people from here and Runic Games mentioning the contest/review on their twitter, the Torchlight review officially became the most viewed post on the site, ever last night (And it is still growing). Thanks!

Also, thanks for the couple of people who have helped get this thread up to 4 stars.

#25 reapersaurus

reapersaurus

Family Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

NICE review!
It went into details I seldom read about in a review.

Entered, and hopeful. Rated this thread, too.
my Game Guides Trade list here - Also looking for Lips (360) w/microphones (just 1 wireless mic would do) :)

#26 teh_minus

teh_minus

TX Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:46 AM

Entered and tweeted. Really dug the review it's almost everything I said I liked about the game!

#27 Skullmonkey

Skullmonkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:57 AM

Thanks OP.

#28 Kaspanova

Kaspanova

Illuminatus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:24 AM

Retweeted for ya. Thanks man

@iRobotZombie

#29 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:47 AM

I don't usually go for these kinds of contests but I. Need. Moar. Torchlight.
[URL="http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/theunvisible/"]Posted Image[/URL]

Spoiler

#30 HYDFDEMON

HYDFDEMON

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:23 AM

entered, Thanks OP @HYDFDEMON