Xbox Triple Pack (Limbo, Splosion Man & Trials HD) $10 @ Newegg

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:22 AM

I figured I'd bump this back up. I know there was a sale on Limbo and Trials HD a week back
Xbox Triple Pack is $10 on Newegg w/ FS and also $11 @ Amazon (3rd party) eligible for FSSS or FS for PRIME members

Considering that most of you probably purchased Trials HD and Splosion Man, LIMBO during one of those Deal of the Week events for 400 - 600 MSP or already purchased this, I am directing this to those who haven't.

This is still overpriced at BestBuy, Kmart, TRU, and TigerDirect

Newegg
http://www.newegg.co...=Xbox-360-Games

Amazon
http://www.amazon.co...0&condition=new

LIMBO
Experience the hauntingly beautiful world of “Limbo,” and take a journey of exploration with a boy uncertain of his sister’s fate. An Independent Games Festival award-winning title, “Limbo” is both hauntingly beautiful and philosophically provocative.

Trials HD
Trials HD is a full-featured, physics-based motorcycle racing game with over 50 mind-boggling tracks in two unique game modes. Race Mode emphasizes balance, skill, and control as you tackle indoor obstacle tracks. Skill Mode features extreme stunt tracks in which explosions, crashes, and injuries cannot be avoided. A level editor enables players to create, share and download an unlimited number of free tracks. The game features stunning full HD graphics, rider customization, unlockable bikes, global rankings, all new in-game friend scores, and many other fun features.

Spolsion Man
This action-packed adventure takes you through 50 unique single player levels, and 50 unique multiplayer levels (2-4 cooperative play), at a blistering pace! Easy to play, and fun for all ages, Splosion Man will have you sploding off the walls, and other players with familiar, yet innovative gameplay. Splosion Man is a life form made entirely of splosions! He was created in a laboratory by the careless corporation Big Science, who are now doing anything they can to stop Splosion Man and escape his splosive abilities.

Posted Image

Edited by iRandom, 20 October 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#2 Trojann

Trojann

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:25 AM

Oh snap might get this I haven't played any of those games I bet they don't come with the DLC tho.....

Posted Image

#3 Techman16

Techman16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:31 AM

not worth $30?

#4 SpockBlocker

SpockBlocker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:32 AM

If I played these already on Arcade, will I get double achievements?

#5 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:32 AM

not worth $30?

I dunno, you tell me.

#6 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:35 AM

I would think almost everyone would have Splosion Man and Trials by now.

#7 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:20 AM

They should have gone with Trials HD, Castle Crashers, and Shadow Complex and called it the Absolute Ultimate XBLA Pack!!!

That would be worth $30 to those who don't have 2/3 of them.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#8 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:37 AM

i just started limbo today its pretty good 2 and half hours in so far-really liked xplosion man-and trials was fun for awhile-so $30 don't seem bad keep it for a bit play them pass them get bored and sell it.

i bet youll get at least $15 for a used game like that-so for $15 to have those 3 games for about a month or 2 not bad at all

#9 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:54 AM

Is this the normal price or is it a deal?

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#10 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:58 AM

Do you get the Trials DLC? I already own Trials and DLC and Splosion but this might be a good deal just to have some great games on a disc and play offine if you needed to.

#11 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:59 AM

Probably not

Is this the normal price or is it a deal?

Its $5 cheaper than buying off the marketplace

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#12 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:04 AM

I'm in for 1 after a price drop if it has the Trails HD

#13 Llamaw00d

Llamaw00d

Don't Panic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:07 AM

DLC content is highly doubtful. Also, double dipping on the Achievements is more than likely a negative. This will more than likely be like all of the other XBLA comp discs.

#14 htown01

htown01

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:13 AM

I would think almost everyone would have Splosion Man and Trials by now.

Yeah, those who follow reddjoey's thread for XBLA deals should have at least Trials HD by now :lol: I do.

Over the holidays my cousin played Trials HD and he had a whole lotta fun with it. Unfortunately, I haven't played it myself. I believe I will wait on this. Thanks iRandom :D

#15 Llamaw00d

Llamaw00d

Don't Panic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:18 AM

They should have gone with Trials HD, Castle Crashers, and Shadow Complex and called it the Absolute Ultimate XBLA Pack!!!

For those that avoid digital downloads, this would be a GREAT disc to get. These games are hella fun.

I will be waiting impatiently for a The Behemoth compilation disc. Alien Hominid-Castle Crashers-BattleBlock Theater would be a great disc. (yes I know BBT isn't released yet.)

#16 Surreal_Sunshine

Surreal_Sunshine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:34 AM

From NewEgg:
Also includes:
• 160 MS point card
• 48-hour Gold Trial card

#17 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:06 AM

Compilation discs never seem to sell well for whatever reason. I think a lot of people don't like the idea of having to pop the disc in to play XBLA games. Fine by me, though. Usually means these drop really far in price. Got both XBLA Unplugged and the Arcade Compilation disc for less $10 each over the years.

#18 Edge

Edge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:15 AM

Nice to see these in a retail form. I'm only really interested in Limbo since I got 'splosion Man from the marketplace for ~$2 and already have Trials 2 on Steam, but would be nice to be able to grab and sell after I beat Limbo since it will probably evenutally be as cheap as the other Arcade packs.

#19 Microshock

Microshock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:23 AM

30 bucks is a lot for these three games. Especially since I don't think Limbo is even worth 10 dollars. And Splosion Man was 180 MS points at one point.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - July 1, 2011 (was AWESOME)
STEAM- Microshocky Origin/Battlelog Microshock

#20 shigster

shigster

Yeah, I'm that guy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:28 AM

Not much of a deal now but, once it gets marked down as "used" for $15 - $20ish then I'll bite. Was Splosion Man on sale once for 200 MSP?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#21 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:40 AM

Not a fan of any of these, to be honest.

#22 pcktlnt

pcktlnt

(vD ' ' )vD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:56 AM

Never tried Limbo or Trials. I did purchase Splosion Man when it was extremely cheap. I played it for 10-15 minutes and really wanted my points back. I can't say it's bad but it definitely was not my type of game. I know, I know, that's what demos are for. XD
2014 Completed ... Games
2014 Spending ... Games ... Movies

#23 ShirtSizeXXXLXT

ShirtSizeXXXLXT

Fluffernutter 4LIFE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:26 AM

wow, this is the first time they've released a disc like this and I haven'r already had the games. It sure looks different to me seeing $30.00 vs damn Micro$oft points...hope it will eventually drop.

ShirtSizeXXXLXT.jpg

If you have a Gameboy Micro for sale, I would like to buy it from you!

#24 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:46 AM

Really? I thought Limbo was far better then Shadow Complex. I see why you would take Splosion Man out for Castle Crashers.

#25 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:29 PM

i have 1 out of 3. I waits till it drop down $20-ish ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#26 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

Dang, I wish they'd put Shadow Complex out on disc, and I hope there's a disc sequel. Better late than never on these I suppose, but geez, how about Shadow Complex, Limbo, Braid, and...that water racing game that was originally Midway's....put those out in some form...
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#27 sstcrush

sstcrush

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

Have Splosion and Trials, Limbo seems fun but $30 is an extreme

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:56 PM

I want Limbo, but I already have Trials and 'Splosion Man. Oh well.

Not a fan of any of these, to be honest.

But you hate everything. :) To be fair, I'm not really a fan of 'Splosion Man, but Trials HD is the bomb.

Crunchewy.png

#29 typical guy

typical guy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

I only have splosion man. This disk is pretty expensive for a compilation. I'm sure it will be down to 20 in the future but that seems pretty expensive still when I don't need all the games.

#30 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

No, because they're the same games. The same goes for Namco Museum Virtual Arcade, Qubed, the disc that came with the Arcade edition 360, etc.

The only exception I've ever seen is The Sacrifice for both Left for Dead and L4D2. Because they're associated with 2 different games, you can get the same set of achievements twice, assuming you pay for both.