- - - - -

[DEAD] Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $14.29 @ Amazon - 11 left

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bussy36

Bussy36

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:00 PM

http://www.amazon.co...00143262&sr=1-4

Thought I'd throw this one out. I have been keeping an eye on the price of Uncharted 2 for weeks now and I THOUGHT Uncharted 1 was still hovering around $20. Noticed this price today.

I searched and looked through 3 pages of threads and did not find this. So if this is not news/old news - disregard and don't flame - just trying to help a few people out.

Edited by Bussy36, 14 March 2011 - 11:57 PM.
Stock sold out

#2 argyle

argyle

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:17 PM

Thanks OP. I let this one go from my collection a while back & have been meaning to pick it back up - this was definitely the right price. :)
Posted Image

#3 chbong

chbong

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

Got 2 from Buy.com around $10 a while ago.

#4 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

meeeeeeeeeeeeep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:33 PM

This menu's jingle is much better than the second... also has wicked vehicle levels the second doesn't have (for the few that care about gameplay and not menus).

W A N TRdBqKD5.pngW A N T
H A V E03ol2Bg.pngH A V E

vTIvNK1.gifhlCUS8Z.gif

#5 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:38 PM

Is it on good price? I know it's not good as the second one. And when I played it, it was just too much shooting against mindless enemies and got rid of it as well. And meaning to get it back and finish it

#6 Blackjack13

Blackjack13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:49 PM

Had to bite on it. I had Amazon credit and just picked up a PS3, so this seems like a pretty solid deal. Thanks OP!

#7 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:53 PM

I personally liked this more than UC2. I know I'm in the extreme minority though.

What I'm trying to say is highly recommended

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#8 Uracat

Uracat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:55 PM

This menu's jingle is much better than the second... also has wicked vehicle levels the second doesn't have (for the few that care about gameplay and not menus).

Wait, the second game has vehicle segments. You're not in direct control of them, but that's okay since I thought the wave runner was the weakest part of the first Uncharted. The rail-shooting wasn't anything to write home about either unless you really like rail-shooters. I think the train level and the truck chase in 2 were a hell of a lot better, since they felt like they were straight out of an action movie. Of course this is all just my opinion. 8-)

#9 Bussy36

Bussy36

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:59 PM

Deal is dead. Those 11 went quick. Hope those interested were able to get in on this. Borrowed it off a buddy for a weekend and finished it in 2 days. Lots of fun, AWESOME graphics.

#10 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

Uncharted 3: day one purchase. Prestige edition get.