• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 kayatai

kayatai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (360) - 14.99 @ newegg

Edit: This is back on sale, I purchased it during the last sale and really enjoyed the game, I recommend it at this price.

Edited by kayatai, 21 April 2011 - 11:20 AM.

#2 Sillentassasin

Sillentassasin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:43 PM

FYI: If you want to get the DLC for this game it is no longer available.

#3 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:53 PM

I actually fully enjoyed this game. Easily $15 of entertainment out of it.

#4 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

I had this in my cart forever at Amazon (still do) a month before the DLC was supposed to come down, never dipped below $24..still pretty high there..I might have to order, don't mind that the DLC isn't available..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#5 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

Fun game, worth the money.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#6 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:21 PM

1st one was better.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#7 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:24 PM

1st one was better.

I knew someone would say that.

The first one was plodding and the fusion powers, or whatever they were called in #1, were lame as hell. I barely finished #1 but I played 2 twice.

#8 jtkauff

jtkauff

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:34 PM

Very nice - ordered. And I actually picked up the DLC for this already before they took it down, was just waiting for a good price on the game itself.

#9 kayatai

kayatai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:03 AM

OK, you guys talked me into it, ordered one, thanks for the input :)

#10 Kaoz

Kaoz

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:20 AM

Really enjoyed the first one so I am in. Thanks OP
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:10 AM

I've been waiting for this one to drop again. Now, hopefully amazon will match so I can use my credit there.

#12 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:12 AM

I had this in my cart forever at Amazon (still do) a month before the DLC was supposed to come down, never dipped below $24..still pretty high there..I might have to order, don't mind that the DLC isn't available..

It hit $15.00 about a month before Christmas. There was a thread here about it, where everyone ridiculed me for saying it wouldn't get any cheaper than that for a while. I was right. They were wrong. :) / :-(
edit. Here: http://www.cheapassg...765#post7911765
Still hoping for an amazon price match.

#13 karatebear

karatebear

I'll Take The Deal!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:43 AM

I just let Amazon know about this. Hopefully they match it cause I got a bunch of Amazon credit I'm itching to spend :bouncy:

#14 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:49 AM

15 is a decent price for this game. Great to play with friends.

Is the new Super Hero Squad any good? It's already 30 bucks now and I suspect it may hit the bargain bin in the next few months.

#15 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:03 AM

I just let Amazon know about this. Hopefully they match it cause I got a bunch of Amazon credit I'm itching to spend :bouncy:

How do you let them know?

Is the new Super Hero Squad any good? It's already 30 bucks now and I suspect it may hit the bargain bin in the next few months.

I heard it was alright. It was $20 at Big Lots a few weeks ago. IIRC, it comes with 1 DLC pack, and there's 2 more that are being released.

#16 Jcaugustine

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:26 AM

This game plays almost like DC Universe Online down to the controller configuration, but without the $15 monthly Subscription Fee.

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#17 karatebear

karatebear

I'll Take The Deal!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:27 AM

How do you let them know?

I heard it was alright. It was $20 at Big Lots a few weeks ago. IIRC, it comes with 1 DLC pack, and there's 2 more that are being released.

First you have to go to the product page of said item on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...00418370&sr=1-1

Once your're on the page, scroll down to the Product Details section of the page which is right above the Product Description. There should be an option you can click in bold blur lettering that says "tell us about a lower price?". When you click this, a window will appear where you can enter all the necessary information about the other websites, or stores, price.

#18 OnyxPrimal

OnyxPrimal

Chocolate Goodness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:29 AM

15 is a decent price for this game. Great to play with friends.

My daughter and I have been playing it a bit.. Pretty good. Comparable to the Lego games, but less collecting stuff.

#19 3rdbass

3rdbass

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:42 AM

I knew someone would say that.

The first one was plodding and the fusion powers, or whatever they were called in #1, were lame as hell. I barely finished #1 but I played 2 twice.

The second one had the fusion powers. The first definitely had a better story and was longer though in the second you can play the game on two different sides of the civil war. What I did like in the second was better graphics and Iron Fist is in it.

#20 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:05 AM

I've been waiting for this one to drop again. Now, hopefully amazon will match so I can use my credit there.

Unless you have Prime and if they Price Match, then it's a good deal.

Anyways, thanks OP, bought 1.

My First Ever Lowball: Live now! Ends 6/28!  http://www.cheapassg...ll-auction-v10/

#21 manasteel88

manasteel88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:38 AM

I've been waiting for the game to drop to a decent price and this is just decent enough. Bought.

#22 youngavatar

youngavatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:06 AM

I waited so long for the price drop finally going to bite on this game.
[URL=http://exophase.com/gamercards/]Posted Image
[/URL]

#23 thegreek

thegreek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:13 AM

i knew someone would say that.

The first one was plodding and the fusion powers, or whatever they were called in #1, were lame as hell. I barely finished #1 but i played 2 twice.

+1

#24 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:39 PM

Awesome, thanks karatebear!

Unless you have Prime and if they Price Match, then it's a good deal.

I have Prime, to go along with my credit.

#25 Denbo32

Denbo32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

I also felt the first one was better then the 2nd one. I had a ton of hype going into the 2nd one. I really wanted to like it, and it just felt okay to me.

the first one was great, this one was just okay.
Posted Image

#26 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:48 PM

Just got a copy, thanks op! I bought the dlc last year before it was gone for good because I wanted to get the game eventually.

#27 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

Loved the first one, been meaning to get this one. Fanastic price so just order one!. Thanks for heads up!.

#28 alarthame

alarthame

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:38 PM

Thanks OP. In for one! :)

#29 Stele

Stele

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:58 PM

Once your're on the page, scroll down to the Product Details section of the page which is right above the Product Description. There should be an option you can click in bold blur lettering that says "tell us about a lower price?". When you click this, a window will appear where you can enter all the necessary information about the other websites, or stores, price.

Amazon itself doesn't even sell the game anymore so it's pointless.

#30 Gertle627

Gertle627

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:43 AM

I liked the game quite a bit. I picked up the dlc when it was available & got 1250/1250 on this game. I played the 1st alot and felt like this one was an improvement. I did use Juggernaut from the dlc for basically the entire game, but I probably still would have 1000/1000 it without him anyway.