• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:08 AM

http://www.amazon.co...0/dp/B001PKHRVE

Finished this game...really really good. Definitely one of the best superhero games out there.

Edited by CheapyD, 07 April 2011 - 12:22 PM.

#2 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:29 AM

Recommend this game, paid about this from Gamefly last year. Much more fun than I expected, combat is entertaining and there a lot of winks to other games.
Posted Image

#3 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:37 AM

I also recommend this game, had a blast with it and it's one of the few movie games I like.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#4 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

ya i bought this for 16 bucks on amazon a while back. I meant to play it for about half an hour to make sure the disk was ok, but played it for a couple hours. The damage system is awesome, probably one of, if not the, best xmen games out there. Anyone on the fence should snag it at this price

#5 packie

packie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:32 AM

I enjoyed this game until I ran into some stupid annoying glitch when fighting
Spoiler
. It would always end up with me falling off the edge in slow motion and him disappearing. It happened enough to make me hate the game and turn what should have been a 5 minute fight into a 40 minute fight.

#6 Chadt74

Chadt74

CAGoholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:18 AM

Why is the PS3 version $28?!? GRR

#7 stripwhite

stripwhite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:33 AM

It's $7.99 used from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Posted Image

#8 supershammy

supershammy

Hand-rolled and ice cold.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

This game is fucking badass, but overlong. Combat is fun and dynamic, the game is terrifically gory, and the damage that happens to Wolverine is finally fully rendered in an awe-inspiring way.

Again, the game rocks. It has great gameplay, great combat, and solid storytelling (considering its source). It is just too long.

#9 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:49 AM

Bought it for $30 and liked it enough to play through it twice. $15 is a steal!

#10 Y2Bogus

Y2Bogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

This is definitely a rare jewel where the movie game is actually good.
Posted Image

#11 FQRizzo

FQRizzo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

Wish the PS3 version was this much. Half-finished the game when I rented it for PS3 back in the day.

#12 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

Got this for $10 from Gamefly in Feb. 2010. Played it a few hours and liked it, then hit some mini-boss fight which was all about jumping on their back from behind and strafing around to get the angle got boring. Liked it until then.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#13 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

Just to mirror the statements above, this game is great. If only the Iron Man games had came out as good as this one did.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#14 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:37 PM

http://www.amazon.co...0/dp/B001PKHRVE

Finished this game...really really good. Definitely one of the best superhero games out there.

Totally agree. It's one of the most visceral games I've ever played. Just really bad ass, really fun to play, really well done. I love that it's M rated too. Raven kicks ass!

The worst I can say about it is the story isn't great, although it's okay. But this and The Force Unleashed 1 are TOTALLY worth it. (The Force Unleashed IMO is roughly as good. A little disappointing playing it afterwords because it feels a little tame by comparison since its T, but at the same time it's still really dark, and has a fantastic story. Apparently Force Unleashed 2 was bad though, although I still bought it.)
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#15 FireWarrior

FireWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

The one movie tie-in where the game was vastly superior to the film in my opinion.

#16 ephermal

ephermal

The Dragonmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:56 PM

for 7.99 and free shiiping (prime member) I will take it!

#17 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

I suppose its worth mentioning that the Xbox and Playstation 3 versions of the game-the Uncaged editions-are NOT the same game as the various last gen versions. Those are I think by a different developer, and just sort of based on Raven's game. So if anyone's played one of those, don't let it stop you from playing the real thing.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
[LIST]

Posted Image

#18 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:20 PM

The combat was a but cheap and repetitive for my tastes but I still highly recommend this very cool game

#19 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:25 PM

I forgot to mention, my favorite part was the having a button just for extracting/retracting the claws.

I think I wasted a good amount of time just walking around on screen messing with that :lol:.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#20 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:34 PM

Want for ps3 and want for $10. Thanks though cheapy....fun game, I agree
Posted Image

#21 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:35 PM

I forgot to mention, my favorite part was the having a button just for extracting/retracting the claws.

I think I wasted a good amount of time just walking around on screen messing with that :lol:.

It's been a year since I played it so I didn't even remember that. Awesome! :D
[LIST]

Posted Image

#22 KMoney33

KMoney33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

Fun game, but gets very repetitive. I enjoyed it when I got it from gohastings for $7.

#23 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

The game is good with the exception of one of the puzzles in the middle of the game and the final boss fight (which had too many cheap deaths). Other than that, it was solid.

Damn you xevious...

Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....

Damn you Xevious be quiet.

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...

#24 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:46 PM

I got this game on a "Manager's Special" at Best Buy a few years ago at the same $14.99 price. I played through it, and it was a good time. It does get a bit repetitive towards the end. I liked it, but after a while I was just waiting for it to end.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (23) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#25 Sonic9jct

Sonic9jct

Killed His Fairy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:03 PM

If you enjoy retro beat-em-ups this game is a must have. You're not gonna get the next God of War from this, but you are gonna get about 8-10 hours of some of the most stupidly fun entertainment you can get this generation. Got this from Goozex last month, I can definitely say it's worth $15.

#26 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:14 PM

Very underrated game. It made you feel like Wolverine and that alone makes the game awesome. Grabbed a copy from BBV during the B1G1 and got it for like 7 bucks. Have completely finished the game, but I may be trading it in here.

#27 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:29 PM

Thanks OP for the deal and thanks for the feedback from the community and whoever posted the warehousedeals copy. I think I might snag one, it looks like there are 20 or so copies left. Thanks again!

#28 dorikyasu

dorikyasu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:29 PM

I was waiting for this... Thanks CheapyD!

#29 metaphysicalstyles

metaphysicalstyles

Boo this man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:33 PM

I completely agree with Cheapy. Great game. Easily one of my favorite underrated games from this generation.
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/neuroned%27Posted Image

#30 Trance Addix

Trance Addix

AMG and M

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

Due to all of the raving reviews, I just picked it up from the warehouse.

YZtI2yo.jpg

signoflash.jpg
  I love Pork.