What other CAGS own Mustangs?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:02 PM

I keep seeing the ads on the site for Mustang Parts... Started me wondering what other CAGs drive Mustangs?

If you drive one, throw a picture up here or tell us what you got :) I'll put up a pic of mine later.

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#2 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:59 AM

I keep seeing the ads on the site for Mustang Parts... Started me wondering what other CAGs drive Mustangs?

If you drive one, throw a picture up here or tell us what you got :) I'll put up a pic of mine later.

I don't have one anymore, but I used to have a supercharged 97 gt. Good times.:)
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#3 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:54 AM

05 V6. I wanted a V8 but the price was to much and still owed a lot on the car I traded in. As long as everything goes as planned I should have it paid off by the end of the summer.
Posted Image

#4 BillyBob29

BillyBob29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:02 PM

Had a lightly modded 01 True Blue Cobra Convertible until last November. With the arrival of my son I needed something with a more accessible back seat so I traded it in for a Lexus ISF.

But I am looking to get back into the Mustang family in a few years. I hear the 2013 Shelby is going to be pushing 620hp from a supercharged 5.8 liter V8......sounds like my kind of car.

#5 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:14 AM

My first car was a 1986 Mustang Gt V8 5.0 Black convertible. This was in 2001 when i was 18. How i made it out alive with that car? I dont know...:lol:. I only had it for 2-3 years untill i got rid of it. I know im going to get a new mustang eventually, Shelby indeed.

My dream car is still the "eleanor /Gone in 60 seconds" 1969 Shelby GT, al do i think the movie one was a 67. A bit cliche, i know but still....

Posted Image
Look at that beast!!! Makes me so hard....:drool:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#6 sdclippers

sdclippers

The Sinister Kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

Currently own a 66 mustang hardtop.
My next girl better be nothing like my ex girl.