BB:Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters 360/PS3/Wii - $37.99

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Stink_Snake

Stink_Snake

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:05 PM

Best Buy has Tiger Woods 12 for $37.99 in store and online. Went in to have them PM Fry's $44.96 and found out BB had it cheaper.

#2 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

If you want to get all the courses, dlc will set you back 50. Without the dlc, you have to "forfeit" tournaments during career mode, making it nearly impossible to make the masters ironically enough

Go Fuck yourselves EA

#3 Stink_Snake

Stink_Snake

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:20 PM

If you want to get all the courses, dlc will set you back 50. Without the dlc, you have to "forfeit" tournaments during career mode, making it nearly impossible to make the masters ironically enough

Go Fuck yourselves EA

From what I read that is a bit of an overstatement but I do know about the DLC issues from various reviews and anyone thinking about purchasing the game should look into it. I am hoping that there will be a sale soon.

#4 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:22 PM

Go Fuck yourselves EA

While I have followed the DLC saga with this game and think it's ridiculous. Not one person has said it made it hard to reach The Masters in game. So I believe you're making that part up.

That said, EA needs to take a look at what they're doing and lower the price on the course packs or they will lose a lot of business.

#5 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:23 PM

Go Fuck yourselves EA

From what I have read, you can 1000/1000 the game without the DLC. You just need to make sure you compete in every tournament & challenge, and also place first in the tournaments.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#6 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

Go Fuck yourselves EA

Nope

Anyone who doesn't get the DLC just has to finish the 9 Masters Moments to get an invite to the Masters their first year.

You're going to want to research more

#7 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:34 PM

amazon has the ps3 version for 37

http://www.amazon.co...03162438&sr=8-2

Target has all versions for 37 in store but only ps3 is available online

http://www.target.co...qi_detailbutton

I personally refuse to buy it new b/c of the absurd dlc...while it might not be required to compete in the masters, it does hurt your ranking to skip tournaments from what I understand

#8 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:15 PM

Wow, bet the people who paid $60 for it a couple of weeks ago are feeling pretty good right now.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#9 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:02 AM

Wow, bet the people who paid $60 for it a couple of weeks ago are feeling pretty good right now.

Not an issue, so long as they kept their receipts...or if bought at Target, if they remember which card that they used..

#10 caliblue15

caliblue15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:43 AM

Thanks went back for a price adjustment.

#11 ajumbaje

ajumbaje

West Coast born East Coast raised

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:14 AM

got the $10 gc from portal 2(expires in a month), not sure if 27 is still worth it given the course packs are expensive

San Diego Padres. New GM. Maybe something different
San Diego Chargers...It's New!! The Chargers are ALIVE!
Portland TrailBlazers 
Vancouver Canucks. Gillis is gone!

#12 caliblue15

caliblue15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:35 AM

got the $10 gc from portal 2(expires in a month), not sure if 27 is still worth it given the course packs are expensive

you don't need the course packs, and they will probably go cheap on amazon sometime.

#13 ajumbaje

ajumbaje

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:36 AM

you don't need the course packs, and they will probably go cheap on amazon sometime.

beast...there a way to track on amazon if there's a price change on the course pack codes?

Portland TrailBlazers 

#14 caliblue15

caliblue15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:38 AM

beast...there a way to track on amazon if there's a price change on the course pack codes?

add them to your cart and check it once a day. or add to wish list.

And checking amazon the DLC isn't listed, but it may be added sometime later.

#15 ajumbaje

ajumbaje

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:40 AM

add them to your cart and check it once a day. or add to wish list.

And checking amazon the DLC isn't listed, but it may be added sometime later.

gotcha, thx, will do

Portland TrailBlazers