- - - - -

Tekken 6 and Wireless fight stick. 60$

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 FR0GGY

FR0GGY

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

http://www.amazon.co...D4DQI/ref=sr_1_

Tekken 6 with wireless fight stick for the xbox is 60$ Not sure if this was ever a deal but if anyone looking for a wireless fight stick for 40$ and a game for 20$ it's pretty cool.

#2 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

http://www.amazon.co...D4DQI/ref=sr_1_

Tekken 6 with wireless fight stick for the xbox is 60$ Not sure if this was ever a deal but if anyone looking for a wireless fight stick for 40$ and a game for 20$ it's pretty cool.

Title almost got me thinking it was 60 cents with that point in front of it.

#3 Punisher138

Punisher138

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:21 PM

I snagged this back when it was 29.99 @ Best Buy awhile back /end bragging

#4 lunker

lunker

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:30 PM

I'm kicking myself for not jumping on that $30 deal from a few months ago too. :(

#5 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

Amazon paid me $13 for the fightstick, eat it lol
Posted Image

#6 NeuralFizz

NeuralFizz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:24 PM

I'm kicking myself for not jumping on that $30 deal from a few months ago too. :(

Hey, a fellow Penny-Arcader. I got the deal back then, it's not the greatest stick in the world but it's not bad for being relatively cheap.

#7 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:16 PM

Snagged 2 of these for $30 each when Best Buy was clearing them out. The guy at the door was so jealous. I have never owned a fight stick before so these are great for me and my friends to play MvC 3, but I will say that if you plan on using it for MK you may want to find one with the Right Trigger in a more accessible location cause blocking is tough with this one in MK

#8 Greatwhitecoley

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

For just a fight stick I know a lot of people recommend just a hori fight stick. You can get the cheapest for 60 new. I also heard good things about the ssf4 special edition fight stick. Same 60 dollarish price point but that one is rarer.

#9 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

Got 2 SF arcade fightsticks from Walmart for 14.99 because of human error :booty:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

For just a fight stick I know a lot of people recommend just a hori fight stick. You can get the cheapest for 60 new. I also heard good things about the ssf4 special edition fight stick. Same 60 dollarish price point but that one is rarer.

This is disappoint for me, as I've only seen the Hori fight stick go for $60 for the PS3. I was hoping one day MK tournament would drop in price so I could purchase that. I heard the fightstick for that is really amazing.

#11 Fernando Rocker

Fernando Rocker

Nintendo Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

Got it for $30 at Best Buy a few months ago...

#12 elixe

elixe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:35 PM

i got the fightstick from a friend for free and honestly i would skip on it if you plan on using it a lot. it lasted maybe a good month before the buttons didn't respond as well anymore, the joystick is decent. i believe the main issue is if you were trying to replace the parts it is a pain because of how it was designed.

euphoria.

#13 ObiBen

ObiBen

Form Titan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:35 PM

Same here. Got it in prep for Mortal Kombat. Works really well IMO. Thanks for posting OP.

#14 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

Got it , thanks

Games My life..8.gif