Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 19 September 2011 - 06:08 PM.

#2 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:29 PM

Customer Questions/Comments:

I have set up a email address for customer issues that will help me organize my mail boxes and allow my team/leadership greater insight into the type of issues being raised. I will still be the one responding (I may eventually enlist help from my direct reports but for now just me)

KmartGamerHelpMe@searshc.com is the email address

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Picture of your receipt
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required Posted Image )
Due to my current travel schedule I only am able to catch up on emails Thursday and Friday evenings. Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 27 August 2011 - 02:24 AM.

#3 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:30 PM

I will not be creating this FAQ. I will rely on you the CAG community. If you want this post updated with a consistent question please email me at Josh.deane@searshc.com and I will copy it in here and credit your username (please include).

If you have a deal question that is not listed here feel free to drop me a line and I'll answer it within 48 hours:

Q: What day do promotions begin? What day do they end?
A: Typically, promotions begin on either a Sunday (general sales/deals) or a Tuesday (release week deals), and last until Saturday. If there is an exception, it will be specifically called out as such in the deal itself.

Q: What happened to the Gaming Coupons?
A: Due to abuse and fraud, gaming coupons have been temporarily suspended and replaced with Shop Your Way Rewards bonus points. Gaming Coupons are expected to return in time for the Nintendo 3DS launch on March 27.

Q: Shop Your Way Rewards Points?
A: Shop Your Way Rewards Points are the currency of Kmart’s rewards program Shop Your Way Rewards (abbreviated SYWR). The program offers a base of 10 points per dollar spent. Points can be redeemed just like cash, with 1000 points being worth $1. To find out more about the program, please see this link: www.shopyourwayrewards.com/sywr/faq_do

Q: Do the Collector’s Edition/Limited Edition/etc. versions of a game also get the deal?

A: Normally, yes. Any exceptions are normally noted prior to the deal becoming active. Sometimes the deals on the special editions of a game are better than the regular edition.
One such example of this was with the Epic Mickey release the week ofNovember 30, 2010. The regular edition received a $20 gaming coupon, while the Collector’s Edition received a $30 coupon.

Q: How do I find out if Kmart will be stocking a specific game’s special edition, and how can I try and get stock of it allocated to a local store?

A: Send an email to SHC Stock Boy at Andrew.Moench@searshc.com. Make sure to include the game, platform, and your local store’s address, and the SHC Gamer crew will make an attempt to allocate stock to your local store.
Note: No guarantees about stock can be made, and this is not a reservation. It is still possible that your store will not receive a copy, or that it might sell out prior to your attempt to purchase it.

Q: What about pre-orders? Can I pre-order X game at my local Kmart?

A: Kmart.com does pre-orders, but any special release week deals may not be active prior to release day, so it is advised to purchase only on release day or later. Kmart stores, however, Do not do pre-orders at this time.

Q: What is the limit on the number of copies I can purchase of a title to get the release week deals?

A: 2. The limit is two per customer. Release week deals during February and March are in the form of SYWR points, so the limitation is based off the SYWR card scanned. Once the coupons return, the limit will still be 2 per customer.

Q: I was looking for an XBLA points card/PSN card, but couldn’t find any in the electronics section. What’s wrong?

A: Sometimes, the XBLA points cards or PSN cards are stocked in the “Gift Card Mall” along with other prepaid cards. If you can’t find any in the electronics section, check any of the Gift Card racks that your local Kmart store may have. Stores are responsible for reordering these cards, if you have a location that does not have any represented on the sales floor please let me know at Josh.deane@searshc.com
A2: In response to current New Jersey legislation, Kmart took down all stored value cards including PSN and XBLA cards. If you see any competitors who have not done this please let me know as I would love to reintegrate these cards.

Q: A game I am interested in is having a promotion where you buy the game and get a $20 PSN card or 1600 XBLA points card free. Can I buy the PS3 version and get the XBLA card, or buy the Xbox 360 version of the game and get the PSN card free?

A: Unless otherwise noted, yes you can mix and match between the system of the game and the system the points card is for.

Q: Something didn’t ring up right when I purchasing something at Kmart. What should I do?
A: First, make sure that it’s actually ringing up incorrectly. If it is, then don’t panic! Simply send me (SHC-Gamer) an email at Josh.Deane@searshc.com. Be sure to include your Name, Phone Number, Mailing Address, a picture of your receipt (preferred, or the receipt number), and a short description of your problem. If you have a problem where you overpaid for something, a Gift Card for the difference will be mailed to you. It will arrive within 7-10 business days in most cases.

Q: I found a great deal at a local store, but I want to price match it to Kmart. Is that possible?

A: No. Kmart does not price match.

Q: I asked an employee at the store about the deal. They said that the deal wasn’t going on because it wasn’t in the weekly ad (or some other excuse). Is that true?
A: If it is advertised on the KmartGamer.com blog, the deal is active at your local Kmart store. The Kmartgamer.com blog is featured in the circular as the heading of the entertainment section for customers and store associates to reference. Iffor some reason a deal does not ring up correctly for you please feel free to email me at Josh.deane@searshc.com and I will investigate and correct the issue for you as quickly as possible.

Q: Do Sears stores honor Kmart promotions?

A: Kmart offers do not cross over to Sears unless otherwise specified on the offer itself.

MyGopher FAQ (Store Pick-up and Delivery):

Shop Your Way Rewards FAQ:

http://www.shopyourw...com/sywr/faq_do

Special SYWR Note:

To earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 26 May 2011 - 06:03 PM.

#4 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:

Kmart usually receives a very limited amount of CE Editions for new releases and somtimes we won't carry them at all. If you want to know whether or not we are carrying a particular CE and if you can have them sent to a nearby store email Stockboy at Andrew.Moench@searshc.com

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________
It is possible that email reservations for any game may be a reality soon.

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 26 May 2011 - 05:22 PM.

#5 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

Kmart Savings Coupon Guide:

• Coupons can only be redeemed once. The customer unique barcode will shut down once used. This will free up digital receipt coupons however. They will be able to be used now.
  • Some promotions will require you to be a Shop Your Way Reward member to cut down on potential return fraud.
  • Coupons with different barcodes can be stacked but coupons with the same barcode cannot be stacked
    • Example #1 Halo Reach $25 coupon and Dead Rising 2 $20 coupon can be used on one purchase
    • Example #2 Halo Reach $25 coupon and another Halo Reach $25 coupon cannot be used on one purchase
  • Using a coupon on an item with another coupon offer will not stop the new coupon from printing out
  • Valid only on video game purchases, adding non-gaming filler will not help cross the pre-tax threshold
  • The total purchase must at least equal the total value of the coupon pre-tax
  • Generally speaking, Kmart Savings Coupons are valid for 45 days unless otherwise noted
  • They print off on a second receipt at checkout and are available at all Kmart locations.
    • Always check that you have been given your coupon!
  • Sometimes the coupons are valid only for specific platforms or products which are called out specifically on the coupon and advertising vehicle.
  • Multiple coupons will print out at check out, you do not have to do each on separate transactions
    • The exception is when you expect multiple coupons for multiple items from the same promo - in that case, they need to be rung up separately.
    • Gaming coupons are valid on Points/Live/PSN Cards unless otherwise stated in the promotion
  • We do not offer rainchecks on items with coupons.
  • Gaming coupon offers that are in ad are actually available in all locations, even non-circular areas
  • Instant conditional offers with PSN/XBLA cards are also available in all locations, even non-circular areas
  • There is a delay in the activation of the coupon until the following Sunday
    • For example, buy Dead Rising 2 and get a $20 Gaming coupon on Tuesday, the code will not be effective until that Sunday.
  • They are currently not able to be redeemed online
  • Coupons are only redeemable at Kmart
  • There are no limit to coupons issued in store. Stores do not "run out" of them. If the item is instock and is part of a coupon promotion it will print
  • Technically coupons cannot be used on B1GX events. Enforcement varies by store.
  • I cannot help refund a lost or expired coupon unless an action by the store caused a particular issue. We will follow up with the store to ensure the issue is fixed.
Standard language on the gaming coupons:

$XX off regular, sale or clearance priced
gaming purchase in-store of $XX or more (before
taxes and after other discounts have been applied)
in a single transaction. Limit 1 of this coupon
barcode redeemable per transaction. Coupon can be
used with other gaming coupons in the same
transaction. Savings for combined coupons cannot
exceed pre-tax gaming purchase. Not valid on Buy
One, Get One events; non-merchandise; federal or
state regulated items; prior purchases; if acquired
from a non Sears Holdings-approved channel; if
reproduced; and/or, where prohibited by law. Any
other use constitutes fraud. Coupon value applied
and pro-rated across all qualifying items; including
qualifying items purchased in addition to the
minimum requirements or limits and will be deducted
from any refund. Cash value 1/20 of a cent. Valid at
all Kmart store locations.

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 26 May 2011 - 06:49 PM.

#6 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

Big thanks to Confoosious for helping me format the files to fit on CAG correctly!

Feb and May Drops Combined:

:ds:
Spoiler

:ps2:
Spoiler

:ps3:
Spoiler

:psp:
Spoiler

:wii:
Spoiler

:360:
Spoiler

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 27 May 2011 - 09:32 PM.

#7 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

FYI - Kmart DOES NOT price match in this manner.

Sears does not necessarily possess the same assortment as Kmart.

[FONT="]http://www.sears.com....l=WF&adCell=WF[/FONT]

[FONT="]If you find a lower price on an identical branded item with the same features (in Consumer Electronics identical brand and model number) currently available for sale at another local competitor retail store, Sears will match that price plus, give you 10% of the difference. Just bring in the original advertisement to a sales associate at the time of, or within 14 days after, your purchase.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Online Retail Competitors [/FONT]

[FONT="]If you find a lower online price (including shipping, handling and delivery) on an identical branded item with the same features (in Consumer Electronics identical brand and model number) currently available from a local competitor retail store honoring its own online price and the item is currently available for sale and delivery in your area, Sears will match that total price Plus, give you 10% of the difference. Just print the ordering page, including shipping, handling and delivery, and bring it to your Sears store at the time of, or within 14 days after, your purchase. If you are purchasing the item from sears.com, please fill out a Price Match form.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Sears Holdings[/FONT]

[FONT="]If you find a lower price on an identical item (in Consumer Electronics identical brand and model number) currently available for sale and delivery in your area from another Sears Holdings retail format or website, Sears will match that price, but will not provide the additional 10% of the difference. Sears will not price match limited time “Online Only” events, “Special Online Price”, conditional “Online Only Special Offers” on our websites, Sears Outlet, or searsoutlet.com. Only items listed as Sold by Sears or Sold by Kmart are eligible for price matching on our websites. All other rules for qualification apply. [/FONT]

[FONT="]Exclusions[/FONT]

[FONT="]Sears will not price match competitors’ items that are limited in quantity, offered for sale for less than six hours during a day, or offered for sale during Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, the weekend after Thanksgiving, and the Monday after Thanksgiving. Sears will not price match competitors’ or our websites bonus or free offers, special offers, bundled offers, rebates, financing offers, coupons, clearance or closeout prices, or prices on used, damaged, returned, open box or display merchandise. Sears will not price match services. Sears will not match typographical errors or competitors’ prices that result from a price match. Photo copies of advertisements or receipts will not be accepted as verification of competitor pricing.
[/FONT]

[FONT="]Price Protection Policy[/FONT]
[FONT="]
Buy with confidence from Sears. If an item you have purchased from Sears goes on sale for a lower price within 14 days of your purchase, Sears will refund the difference.[/FONT]

[FONT="]To claim a Price Protection Policy adjustment, go to your original Sears store where the purchase was made with your receipt. If your purchase was made on Sears.com, please fill out a Price Protection form . You will be given a refund for the difference of the original selling price and the current advertised/reduced price. Apparel clearance merchandise and conditional “Online Only Special Offers” do not qualify for Price Protection Policy adjustments.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Unless otherwise stated, promotions with a specific time window such as early open specials, one -day sales or “Online Only” events will be honored under the Price Protection policy only if the receipt is presented during the promotional time window. Deferred interest financing is not a price, and is not subject to the Price Protection Policy.[/FONT]

Edited by SHC-Gamer, 26 May 2011 - 05:22 PM.

#8 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:34 PM

First and last post, go!

Yet another vote for Enslaved here, got it when K-mart had it for $15 earlier this year. Also, Splatterhouse is definitely worth $20, it's a load of fun and it comes with the original trilogy built in (the uncensored arcade version of the first game had yet to make an appearance in the states), so it's $5 for each of the 4 games, if you think about it. (I'm sure if they came out on XBLA, it'd be about that price, if not more).

^ Where we left off.

You go build your new thread Josh.

#9 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

Enslaved is... ok. It's worth at least a rental, since it's only about an 8 hour game. At $15, if you have coupons expiring, then it's probably a great choice.

elessar123.png

#10 rpgfan

rpgfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

Any other good Kmart deals?

#11 JollehRoger

JollehRoger

Feel My Cagceps

• CAGiversary!

I am 12 and what is this?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Add me OnLive: JollehRoger

#12 hoofrog

hoofrog

Game Whore

• CAGiversary!

Very anxious to know what deal we can expect for Infamous 2. Details?

#13 cardsharkrob

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

I was wondering if anyone had a flyer or can let me know about that points special sale that someone mentioned coming up on sunday and monday?

#14 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

I am going to go snag Splatterhouse today with my $15 coupon :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#15 isofan1

isofan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

in 4 teh dealz

#16 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

Please, Infamous 2 or Witcher 2 be on sale.
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#17 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

:pray: Here's hoping for more deals like L.A. Noire. :pray:

#18 OnettHero

OnettHero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

GO KMART, page 1 .
Here's to awesome deals!!

#19 Joartrak

Joartrak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

wooooo
Posted Image

#20 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:50 PM

yay!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#21 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:51 PM

I'm hoping for the Alice and Shadows of the DAMNED deals to be announced. *_*

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#22 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

The splatterhouse, I am interested.

Let's go Lego Pirates/Clone Wars deals for june!!

LETS MAKE DEAL LOVE

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#23 jumpiestranger2

jumpiestranger2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Enslaved was pretty good. Just wanted more out of the ending...
Spoiler

#24 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:54 PM

2 pages already when there is nothing but "place holder" posts.....hahaha, we're all too bored huh?
Posted Image

#25 spree4567

spree4567

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:55 PM

Spoiler

I was so disappointed by that ending. I really liked the story up until that point but then it got weird. Still a great game however and it's definitely worth it.

#26 Joartrak

Joartrak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:55 PM

2 pages already when there is nothing but "place holder" posts.....hahaha, we're all too bored huh?

bored and still sleepy ^_^ must finish L.A Noire though such an awesome game!

Again thank you Josh for the trouble and pain you had/have to endure for a lot of these deals :)
Posted Image

#27 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:56 PM

Spoiler

Tell me about it...

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#28 Trance Addix

Trance Addix

AMG and M

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

Nice - I love reading the Kmart thread in the morning.

YZtI2yo.jpg

signoflash.jpg
  I love Pork.

#29 WongTongSoup

WongTongSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! go kmart!
Respect is something earned.

#30 WongTongSoup

WongTongSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:05 PM

What is this Call of Duty Black Ops LE!?!?!?
Respect is something earned.