Buy a Select DS/3DS game, Get 1 50% off at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

Matching the Toys R Us Sunday Ad deal, Amazon is holding a buy 1, get 1 50% sale on over 200 Nintendo 3DS and DS games. This sale will likely end on Sunday morning.

:3ds: Buy a Select DS/3DS game, Get 1 50% Off

Edited by CheapyD, 01 June 2011 - 01:27 AM.

#2 Cheeseknight28

Cheeseknight28

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:24 PM

My shopping list of DS games I don't own is pretty tiny now... some of them are on here. Also planning on getting a 3DS when Ocarina launches (Hoping for buy 3DS get OOT free) so this is a pretty swell deal for me... ugh.

Might bite. Thanks Cheapy.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Now playing:
:360: AC:B | Oblivion | Metro 2033
:ds: Radiant Historia | Pokemon Black | The World Ends with You
:psp: Valkyrie Profile
Just finished:
:360: Brink :censored:

Backlog status: 95+ games

#3 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:25 PM

No blazblue =[

#4 KiySeph

KiySeph

Ninja BOOM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

No blazblue =[

Was hoping for Blazblue too. I'm thinking about picking up Okami Den and Lufia though.
"By using the Insignificant Present, you had a very fruitful experience that cannot be understood by someone who does not use something insignificant." - Earthbound

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:03 AM

Nice! Was definitely waiting for this.

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:18 AM

I still have my $25 off a 3DS game from preordering too... damn, what to get as a second game to Samurai Warriors...

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#7 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:18 AM

Great Deal!

I was able to combine this deal with the $25 3DS Credit from when I ordered the system. Two 3DS games for $35 isn't half bad.

#8 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:20 AM

Damn, might have to consider this with my 20$ Credit, might bite on Pokemon Black and something else.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:21 AM

Great Deal!

I was able to combine this deal with the $25 3DS Credit from when I ordered the system. Two 3DS games for $35 isn't half bad.

Same here. :D

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#10 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:43 AM

really trying to find 2 games i need but cant

crafting mama (to complete the series)
WOOOO I STINK

#11 Ransu

Ransu

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:15 PM

I got Okamiden and Radiant for $20 with my gift card :lol:

#12 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

I might do this one or the TRU thing...I'm sure I'll probably get flamed, but I have never played Chrono Trigger. I have it on my laptop, ahem. But I've heard the DS version is superior, should I pick that and something else up?

#13 Ransu

Ransu

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

I might do this one or the TRU thing...I'm sure I'll probably get flamed, but I have never played Chrono Trigger. I have it on my laptop, ahem. But I've heard the DS version is superior, should I pick that and something else up?

YES! :bouncy:

I just ordered Ghost Trick and Pac n Roll 8-)

#14 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

when does this end? i may wanna look it over better but dont got time tonight

#15 Antipodes

Antipodes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:39 AM

I like the original way better. The extra content that was put in the game is really awful and detracts from the overall game too.

#16 rockx4

rockx4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:37 AM

it is indeed the superior version imo. It includes a better translation, anime cut scenes from the PSX version, ability to tweak the UI for dual screen, and optional content. You can move character info\management to the bottom screen, and also the addition of the map on the bottom screen is nice.

I like the original way better. The extra content that was put in the game is really awful and detracts from the overall game too.

I have no idea how optional content detracted from your overall experience with the game...

#17 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:19 PM

Awesome, I'll get it soon then. I only have a 3DS but it'll still work. Really want DoA right now, but I dunno...might buy 2 copies and sell one just to recoup some money.

#18 MotzCTG

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:55 PM

I would pick up new super mario bros if they didn't bump it up in price again, and if there was something else interesting in there...maybe okamiden, but i feel like i should be able to grab that for like $10 soon. Too bad mario kart isn't in there I would pick it up for sure.

#19 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:58 PM

I have no idea how optional content detracted from your overall experience with the game...

hahaha. I thought the same thing. It's like saying the director's commentary made the blu ray version worse.

Anyone play Splinter Cell 3D yet?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#20 Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:59 PM

If I hadn't already managed to get a new copy of DOA for 30 shipped I would have went for this deal.
I really don't see anything here that I really want.

#21 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

I ordered Pokemon White and DOA dimensions. Pretty good deal, i've really been wanting to try both of them.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
T24ZDZQ.jpg2q1uoso.jpg

#22 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:20 PM

Awesome, I'll get it soon then. I only have a 3DS but it'll still work. Really want DoA right now, but I dunno...might buy 2 copies and sell one just to recoup some money.

Definitely get DoA. I put a few hours into already over the past few days and it is a blast! Now it is just a matter of waiting for Zelda, Starfox, and Mega Man Legends 3 :D Hopefully we get some more good announcements during E3.

#23 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:58 PM

I would pick up new super mario bros if they didn't bump it up in price again, and if there was something else interesting in there...maybe okamiden, but i feel like i should be able to grab that for like $10 soon. Too bad mario kart isn't in there I would pick it up for sure.

ya.. amazon has been having really shitty deals lately. The vast majority of games here shot up in price. Some look like they friggin more than doubled. Not many real deals here. Couple that with them pulling zelda from the b1g1f deal they had for nintendo selects and im very unimpressed with Amazon lately

kinda wondering if its worth it getting okamiden and ghost trick maybe but im with you, i see okamiden dropiing soon. Im just not sure if ghost trick will become one of those hard to find games later

#24 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

tempted to get

Pokemon black/white 31.56
yu gi oh 2011 26.40 (13.20)

total 44.76

now take that pokemon and toss it to goozex for 850 pts or sell it back to amazon for 23

sell it back to amazon for 23 would make the yu gioh game 21.76

or 20 + tax locally.

but since you play one yu gi oh game you played them all might pass

you could get both pokemon game and flip them back to amazon for about break even

31 + 16 = 47 they trade in for 46

or toss one back and get one for 24
WOOOO I STINK

#25 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

Grabbed DoA Dimensions and Samurai Warriors. Used my $25 coupon finally, cost $35 for the pair.

#26 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:13 PM

Late post, but thanks for the deal cheapy.

Got Pokemon White and Pokemon Soul Silver for 42$ (Only 17$ paid after using a gift card).
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 BackInBlack

BackInBlack

Fisher Price DSL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:50 PM

Don't know what to get with DOA(D). I have SF and PW:Resort already, none of the 3ds games strike my fancy at all.
StarCraft 2 - Roses