• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 dadgomnit

dadgomnit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:45 AM

http://www.amazon.co...065297&sr=1-192

I searched and couldn't find this posted. Delete if duplicate.

#2 AstronautAvA

AstronautAvA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:08 AM

man there is a ridiculous number of super cheap xbox 360 games... I feel as if there should be a sticky compiling them.

#3 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:14 AM

very fun awesome game need to replay again

#4 ryheeles

ryheeles

No days off

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:32 AM

The movie sucked, but at least Wolverine got a pretty great game. Definitely worth the plunge at that price.

#5 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:40 AM

i disagree that this is worth the price. i picked it up at blockbuster for $7 (b1g1 free) and it still wasn't worth it. it is a dumb hack and slash. get god of war 3, darksiders, castlevania los, anything but this.

#6 billymagnum

billymagnum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:58 AM

^^i disagree back. it was an awesome and brutal game with secrets, collectables, and challenges. i was so surprised that a game based on a movie was actually not horrible and actually one of my favorite games of that year. maybe because ive always been a wolverine fan idk but i felt i finally got the wolverine game i always wanted. while $13 is a good value imho it is absolutely possible to find it for less all over the place.

#7 VidPower

VidPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:01 AM

This game actually started out as a non-movie game. That is one reason why this game turned out awesome.
Don't drink and drive. You might spill the beer.

#8 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:19 AM

It's a pretty good game, however it is the best wolverine simulator on the planet.

#9 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:20 AM

Yeah count me in with the "I can't believe this game was really great" crowd. Lots of fun to be had with it. Definitely a steal.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#10 KingNothing09

KingNothing09

Where's your crown?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:07 AM

I played through that game SO many times because it was so much fun...getting 90% of the achievements was just awesome. Fucking BRUTAL.

#11 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:14 AM

More fun than CV:LoS and, as much as I hate to admit it, probably better than my boy Splatterhouse. Great game. Try the demo and take the plunge. I think you'll like it.

#12 Ratchet & CAG

Ratchet & CAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

Got it for $19.99 last year and it was a lot of fun.

One of the best movie-to-video game adaptation, for realzzzzzz.

Speaking of moives...

X-Men: 1st Class the movie came out tonight and it's one of the BEST comic book superhero movies ever not just in the X-Franchise (yes I know, shocking, considering I hated X-Men 3 and Wolverine Origins).

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=295762

You can get a free movie ticket (in specially marked packaging w/ sticker on front) by purchasing X-Men Blu-ray movies on sale for $7.99 this week at Best Buy.

#13 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:48 AM

Another +1 on it being a great game (and so far, I also like it more than Lords of Shadow). Ripping dudes in half as Wolverine is oddly satisfying.
Posted Image

#14 IronZombie

IronZombie

Time to Feed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:58 AM

Pretty good game I have to say but just to let you guys know it's 10$ used at GameStop and I'm sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere. 12.99 + shipping + waiting for it to ship doesn't sound that appealing to me.

#15 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:14 PM

Damnit Amazon has been placing 360 but not PS3 versions on sale for a long time now...I really wanted this one too.
When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher
Id rather be hated for what I am then loved for what I am not - The Miz

#16 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

Agree

Damnit Amazon has been placing 360 but not PS3 versions on sale for a long time now...I really wanted this one too.

#17 billymagnum

billymagnum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:46 PM

I played through that game SO many times because it was so much fun...getting 90% of the achievements was just awesome. Fucking BRUTAL.

agree.

there was so much to do really good for completetionists almost had all the achievements then my disk got fuckcked up.#-o

Edited by billymagnum, 03 June 2011 - 01:17 PM.

#18 adamthered

adamthered

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:43 PM

Just waiting on the PS3 version to drop in price. Most places around here still have it for $40 new.
[URL="http://theshelfofshame.blogspot.com/"][/URL]