Photo
- - - - -

Register Zelda: OoT 3D at Club Nintendo, get free soundtrack (ends 6/20 midnight PST)

• Please log in to reply
770 replies to this topic

#1 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

Announced during E3 at Nintendo's Press Conference as part of the Zelda 25th Anniversary Celebration, if you register The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D on Club Nintendo when it comes out, you can opt to have to have a free soundtrack delivered.

- 50 tracks from the game, many never before released.
- 1 fully orchestrated medley specifically recorded for the soundtrack
- Liner notes include new character illustrations created for the Nintendo 3DS release, and a special message from Mr. Miyamoto and Mr. Kondo.

There's a link on the club.nintendo.com homepage, hard to link to since I can't access it at work.
Details:
Valid in US and canada
Must register and complete registration survey
One CD per person or Family Account
S&H is free
Ships in approx. 2 weeks
Available while supplies last.

**IT IS NOT LIMITED TO FIRST 500**. It will be limited, but there's no way they would announce it at E3 to only have 500 people get the soundtrack. That's ridiculous.

Edited by chair_home, 20 June 2011 - 02:37 PM.

#2 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

I really don't have any interest in an OoT remake (it's fine the way it is) but I wants this soundtrack.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#3 WebScud

WebScud

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:41 PM

I really don't have any interest in an OoT remake (it's fine the way it is) but I wants this soundtrack.

I'm in the same boat. I don't even have a 3DS, but I want the soundtrack.

#4 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

Platinum bonus please

:)
Posted Image

#5 TwilitSky

TwilitSky

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

Wow, this is seriously interesting. I may have to buy the game without having a 3DS, though I wish the whole thing were orchestrated rather than just one track... limited supplies, what to do. :/

#6 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:50 PM

I'm in the same boat. I don't even have a 3DS, but I want the soundtrack.

If the K-mart deal happens, it will be a $15 gaming coupon. So buy it at K-mart, regester the game, and then trade it back to gamestop or amazon for only a few bucks loss but you get the soundtrack.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#7 WebScud

WebScud

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

If the K-mart deal happens, it will be a $15 gaming coupon. So buy it at K-mart, regester the game, and then trade it back to gamestop or amazon for only a few bucks loss but you get the soundtrack.

My hero. :bouncy:

#8 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:58 PM

Sweet, thanks OP. This will be a nice bonus along with the game. Can't wait for this game to come out. Saw the 3D video from E3 last night from the eShop and it looks amazing.

#9 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:59 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is buying the game solely for the soundtrack.

TheVila.png

#10 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:10 PM

Wow, this is seriously interesting. I may have to buy the game without having a 3DS, though I wish the whole thing were orchestrated rather than just one track... limited supplies, what to do. :/

The one thing I'm afraid of is that since it says 50 tracks and seems to be on one disc, we'll get a bunch of short tracks that are lifted directly from the game. The one orchestrated track seems nice though. Also note that they said they're doing a Zelda concert series as part of the 25th anniversary celebration and that a CD will eventually be released from that which will be fully orchestrated.

Damn you. Might want to do this. The game does look great though now. I beat this when it first came out, but the new graphics (which look great), the increased frame rate and the inclusion of Master Quest (selectable from the start, never played it) make me wonder if I should just get it...

#11 Rave Child

Rave Child

Castanets!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:16 PM

Do want! I'm definitely going to be getting it from K-Mart if they have the coupon deal, and I'll trade it back in to Amazon once I register it.
My Guide Trade List

Follow me on Twitter!

I am looking for the following items and will pay good money for them:
Suikoden II jewel case and manual:hot::hot::hot::hot:

Posted Image

#12 Jasonlydon

Jasonlydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

Interesting.

I definitely plan on getting the game, but now I have incentive to purchase before a deal / price drop.

I wonder how "limited" supplies are...

#13 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

I have it preordered at Amazon, but I just might have to cancel it and grab it day one, just for this....

#14 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

Image of the soundtrack disc? Cool art or what? I don't care about the music at all, lol.

#15 outphase

outphase

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

I have it preordered at Amazon, but I just might have to cancel it and grab it day one, just for this....

You don't choose Release Date Delivery? I'm confused 8-)

#16 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:58 PM

You don't choose Release Date Delivery? I'm confused 8-)

No, I chose free shipping. I can wait the few extra days for free shipping.

#17 Denbo32

Denbo32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:02 PM

This seals it, I'm pre ordering this at Gamestop today. Only because I have like 700 bucks worth of credit, I might order 2.
Posted Image

#18 outphase

outphase

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:10 PM

No, I chose free shipping. I can wait the few extra days for free shipping.

Ah Amazon Prime. How I forget not everyone has it.

#19 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

Ah Amazon Prime. How I forget not everyone has it.

Doesnt really matter... the game is out on sunday so its not like they can get it to you on "release date" =P

#20 illmatic21

illmatic21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:27 PM

This is cool. Kind of makes up for the game not really having any pre-order bonuses.

#21 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

Doesnt really matter... the game is out on sunday so its not like they can get it to you on "release date" =P

I got my 3DS on a Sunday with free shipping. Amazon occasionally uses carriers that deliver on Sundays...

#22 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

Since there are so many people who will just buy the game for the soundtrack, I suppose I will have to buy the game Day 1 now instead of from Amazon.

#23 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:16 PM

all this talk about the OoT remake, along with the rumor that Skyward Sword is a OoT prequel is really getting me hyped up for this. Too bad I dont even have a 3DS, looks like its time to get out the GCN Zelda Collector's Edition to play OoT again!

Posted Image

#24 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

I was absolutely going to pass on it until I heard about the soundtrack during the press conference. Now I'm not sure if I want to snag it.

#25 Escargoexpress

Escargoexpress

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

I don't have a 3ds, I've played OoT and Master Quest to death and had no intention of playing it again, but this is really tempting. I'd imagine that there's enough supply for it to not run out until all the amazon orders come in

#26 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:07 PM

Don't forget to hit Intend To buy on Club Nintendo to get bonus points!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

I already had this preordered before hearing about the soundtrack, only bummer is I already reached Platinum this year and now I have to register this game earlier then I would have so I get the soundtrack...oh well I still have enough stuff that I should already hit platinum next year as well.

#28 KornKid91

KornKid91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:09 AM

Wait so I won't get this because I ordered it on Amazon?

Was it stated that you have to do it the day of release?

Here it says Offer starts 6/19 until products last

https://club.nintend...59F76E8AF39C4F8

So my guess is that unless the stock runs out before I can register it I should be fine

#29 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:20 AM

Wait so I won't get this because I ordered it on Amazon?

Was it stated that you have to do it the day of release?

Here it says Offer starts 6/19 until products last

https://club.nintend...59F76E8AF39C4F8

So my guess is that unless the stock runs out before I can register it I should be fine

I'd be worried, judging from the lot of people here that are only buying the game just for the soundtrack and flip it.

#30 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:26 AM

I guess I'm getting this even though I don't have a 3ds.