#1 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:21 AM

Halo Reach (Xbox 360)

Submit a price match at Amazon guys.

Enjoy. :applause:

edit: Does anyone know if Walmart matches their own online prices yet? I always thought it was stupid that they didn't. I remember going home after they said they wouldn't match and ordering it site to store costing them the manpower and shipping rather than them just letting me buy the copy that was 2 feet away from the clerk.

Edited by HeSaveDave, 22 May 2011 - 06:47 AM.

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#2 Defendthestar31

Defendthestar31

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:56 AM

Thanks OP, ordered one
Posted Image

#3 teh_minus

teh_minus

TX Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:17 AM

edit: Does anyone know if Walmart matches their own online prices yet? I always thought it was stupid that they didn't. I remember going home after they said they wouldn't match and ordering it site to store costing them the manpower and shipping rather than them just letting me buy the copy that was 2 feet away from the clerk.

I work at Wal Mart and we never pm our own online prices or items that are cheaper at different Wal Mart stores. The company just won't compete with itself which is stupid imo. I try to pm online prices all the time and they just leer man...

#4 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:37 AM

Great game. Has some issues in MP but I enjoyed it better then Halo 3, MP wise.
I'd say easy recommendation at $25 if it wasn't for E3 around the corner, but I think you would get enough value out of it before the Halo remake comes along, if thats the case.

#5 trunkszero

trunkszero

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:42 AM

welp im in for one

#6 Flesseck

Flesseck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

Thankfully, I got a free copy through Microsoft's Xbox Live beta program. :) Hope others did too.

#7 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

I'd like the collector's edition that goes for $80 now to be this price that would be awesome.

#8 Mr.SmileyOne

Mr.SmileyOne

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:46 PM

For those who are on the fence of getting this game, I would highly recommend to get Halo Reach at such price. Even though I'm not a huge Halo fan, I have found the campaign and multiplayer to be very entertaining :)

#9 Jabrim

Jabrim

Inside a county jail

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

I've played all the Halo's but ODST, kind of got burned out after the second one. Is Reach worth the $24.98, just wondering?
Posted Image

#10 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:49 PM

I've played all the Halo's but ODST, kind of got burned out after the second one. Is Reach worth the $24.98, just wondering?

Reach IMO is the best in the halo series. A alot more people than just me think so as well. It is a great game. Considering I really don't like the halo series that says something.

#11 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

It's more or less of the same. If you're tired of the formula then probably not, pick it up when Gamefly has it for < $15 eventually.

#12 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:00 PM

Definitely, the Reach Forge engine alone is incredible. This is what Halo 3 should have been like. I also got burned out of the 2nd one, which did take SOME of the fun out of Reach for me, but, $25 is a no-brainer for this game especially since I don't see it hitting $20 anytime soon, even if the SP campaign is kinda meh in comparison to the other games. (I read the Halo books too, not too many surprises here.)

Edited by shrike4242, 23 May 2011 - 12:29 PM.

#13 3rdbass

3rdbass

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:01 AM

Halo Reach just isn't my game due to simple controls and due to kiddie like story. Well at least to me it is. I can see why people like it due the MP. I'm not a MP guy. I just don't care for the series at all. Though at this price why not but I would think it is only a matter of time before it falls under $20. I would wait until it does. I much prefer UC2 but again everybody is different. I hate that sprint is only a skill and you can't aim down the barrels with every gun.

#14 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

Its worth it. I rented it when it was first released. Beat the campaign and played the mp a little. I bought it recently used off Amazon for 19 shipped. It would be worth the 25 easy.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#15 wildcat0227

wildcat0227

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:27 AM

Halo Reach - Walmart Online - 24.96

.97 shipping to home or free site to store pickup

http://www.walmart.c...ox-360/13313723

#16 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:29 AM

This game is awesome.

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!