Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Limited Edition Cheap

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 HYDFDEMON

HYDFDEMON

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:18 AM

Couldn't find the old 'Cheap Collector's Edition' thread so I thought I'd post this here. TCSC:C for the 360 is currently $25.52 as of this posting

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Limited Edition

http://www.amazon.co...08114636&sr=1-2

Enjoy.

#2 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:36 AM

I have the game, I will say one thing, a bad trend is starting with giving USB's and or playing cards as part of the special editions.

#3 GreenSpark

GreenSpark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:53 AM

Wowzers! Perfect price on a CE I sorely needed to add to the collection and FSSS to boot. Actually glad you made a separate thread as I might have glossed over the big one. Great post, thanks OP!

#4 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:30 PM

A lot of the CE editions have faulty USBs as well. I would keep that in mind while purchasing. Good deal still if you plan on keeping this sealed.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#5 Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

The fact that it's a steel book case is good enough for me.
Though considering that 25 is to much if all I really want is the case

#6 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:20 PM

I have the game, I will say one thing, a bad trend is starting with giving USB's and or playing cards as part of the special editions.

I agree! We do not need any more playing cards, USB drives, or poker chips! I would say that most people who are into "tech" enough to buy a CE probably already have more than enough USB drives and both cards are poker chips only appeal to a niche group (maybe a large one, but still not everybody). Plus, if the cards are really collectibles I can't see many people actually using them to begin with.

I also don't like the huge busts of main characters or the cheesy/cheap statues. If you're going to do a statue make it awesome and make sure it's worth it. For instance the Halo Reach one was Amazing but the Two Worlds 2 one was pretty cheap...

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#7 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

Thanks OP, in for one.

I completely agree. Personally, I'd love it if all CEs just came in a SteelBook with some combination of a CD soundtrack, map, and artbook. All of these giant boxed-CEs with large-sized extras that never see the outside of the box anyway are really starting to take up far too much space in my game library room.

#8 deantjeep

deantjeep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:19 PM

I am in for one!

#9 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

Conviction was a solid game but it was not a splinter cell game by any means.

#10 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

a bad trend is starting with giving USB's and or playing cards as part of the special editions.

Agreed. Another is putting "cheap" in deal titles instead of the actual price. "Cheap" is subjective.

#11 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

Conviction was a solid game but it was not a splinter cell game by any means.

I really enjoyed this game-thought it was really fun-then again this was my first introduction to the splinter cell franchise-so I can't compare it to past games, but it was definitely one of the games i enjoyed a lot last year.

#12 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Isn't jade Raymond doing the next one ? Well fake jade nude pics here we come :)