Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop - MLB 11: The Show - $39.99

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 whizer17

whizer17

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:51 AM

Just saw this updated on Gamestop.com. I have been waiting for a price drop and here it is. Going to pick up my copy tomorrow. :D

#2 goldeneye64

goldeneye64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:48 AM

I'm shocked that this game is getting a price drop so soon. I picked it up last night at Newegg for $34.99 after getting the Black Ops bundle from BB. Plus no tax or shipping for me.

http://www.cheapassg...ighlight=newegg

#3 whizer17

whizer17

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:25 AM

hmm. I didn't click all the way through for in-store pickup just the availability check.

If that's the case I would be bummed out, but I am going to try tomorrow just the same.

I wish this game was part of the Toys R us 2 for $50 deal.

#4 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:02 AM

another one of those online only BS deals from GS.

#5 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:02 AM

Maybe it starts today and the stores don't have the new price sent to the registers yet?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#6 V4oLDbOY

V4oLDbOY

Vengeance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:50 AM

Not surprised to see a price drop on this. Most people who wanted this game probably bought it before or just after the MLB season started. I bet sales are slowing down a bit coming up to the all star break.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#7 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

This the earliest it has dropped in price though. I don't think it dropped in any other year in June. Usually it holds past the All-Star Break even close to October in some years.

I bet the used price will be $35 as well.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#8 Larrabee213

Larrabee213

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

Thanks, just picked it up from newegg.com for $35!