• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tonious

Tonious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:21 AM

http://www.amazon.co...oductPromotions

Not sure who they're price matching but good deal for this game. I was waiting for it to get less than 17 bucks and I've seen it posted on this forum so many times for 17.99+ Jumping on it myself, hope someone else can enjoy

#2 immanewb

immanewb

i haz custom?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:33 AM

*facepalm*

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=297611

It's on the first page, too, brah. =| Granted, this has FSS, while the other link doesn't.. odd..

#3 Pinnacle

Pinnacle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

This is a good game if you like Dynasty Warriors style gameplay with humor added. It is very weird at times and VERY fun.

#4 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:17 PM

Probably going to order this once I find something else for $7. It's actually been in my cart since $19.99, went down to $18 yesterday. I have about a dozen things in my cart, it's great how Amazon updates lower prices in there. Just wish Freaks and Geeks DVD set would finally drop, it just keeps going up 8-(

#5 cag1125

cag1125

Jack of Most Trades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:25 PM

This is a great deal because the standard shipping is free without the $25 minimum requirement.
Richest is the man whose pleasures are the cheapest - paraphrased from one of Henry David Thoreau's quotes

#6 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

This is a great deal considering Gamestop seems to be the only place near me that even carries this PS3 game. The Wii version seems more common in area though. Is there any differences between the two versions, I mean like content?

I'll get this game and Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage.

#7 viksmart

viksmart

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:47 PM

Dread the Dead Thread
(> - _ -)><(*_*)><(Fuck)><(^ _ ^)>