[DEAD] EA Insider Deals - (Back again) 60% off Bulletstorm & Dead Space 2

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 htown01

htown01

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

Code is dead

EA Insider Deals @ Facebook

Unlock 60% off Bulletstorm and Dead Space 2 today + free shipping (US only). If we get 1,000 likes by 5 PM PDT (7PM CDT) we’ll unlock the deal at that time.

Exact deal took place on 6/17 - old thread Code was: bsds276d6o

EA Origin Store - Bulletstorm for $39.99 :ps3: :360:, $29.99 :pc:

Code is:
bx2432b386

Edited by htown01, 12 July 2011 - 12:36 AM.

#2 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:27 PM

still pissed about last weeks mess up
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#3 htown01

htown01

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

still pissed about last weeks mess up

Care to share your story.

#4 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

Modified post; PC version is only $29.99.

ach.png

#5 dapunisure

dapunisure

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

i hopes this deal goes through, would not mind bulletstorm for under $20 new.

#6 htown01

htown01

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:09 PM

Modified post; PC version is only $29.99.

Thanks, forgot about :pc:. Already at 864, this is a for sure deal.

#7 jbLighty

jbLighty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

What happened to the nfs deal :roll:
Posted Image

#8 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:20 PM

Yeah, figured we'd see a solution to last week's FUBAR deal before we'd see a completely new one...

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#9 dapunisure

dapunisure

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

I havent participated in one of these deals since nfs:hp back in jan. when will they unlock the code? at 5 or as soon as they reach 1000 likes. also will i be able to add both games to my cart and use one code for both discounts or, 2 separate transactions???

#10 arsenal_fan

arsenal_fan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:30 PM

Does this code stack with any other code? I have a recyclebank $10 off code that I want to use?

#11 SCDallas

SCDallas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

Damn 18 bucks for Dead Space 2? I'm definitely in for that!
Posted Image

#12 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

was suppose to have 55% off shift 2 and nfs hot pursuit but for some reason they didn't post the code, said it was due to technical problems and would set aside time this week and up it to 60%

#13 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:31 PM

Damn, I just bought bulletstorm used from Gohastings for 17. I am betting it will be 60% of the normal MSRP of $59.99, but we'll see.

CBrownsT10.png

#14 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

Technically you could've picked up a used Bulletstorm from Blockbuster's BOGO for $29.99 and received a $14.99 or under game free, thus making each game $15 and not having to wait for this kinda 'deal' to pop up again.

But if you care about online play, then you'd have to pay EA $10 for the privilege of going online with the used copy of Bulletstorm from BBV.

I just hope no one hoards the shit out of this deal cuz I'd love to pick up one or both of these games for over half off AND with free shipping.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#15 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

Damn, I just bought bulletstorm used from Gohastings for 17. I am betting it will be 60% of the normal MSRP of $59.99, but we'll see.

39.99 is the new msrp

#16 argyle

argyle

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:55 PM

That's assuming of course that all of your local BB's haven't been boarded up. ;)
Posted Image

#17 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:56 PM

Bulletstorm for $16 for PS3? Do want.

#18 htown01

htown01

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

was suppose to have 55% off shift 2 and nfs hot pursuit but for some reason they didn't post the code, said it was due to technical problems and would set aside time this week and up it to 60%

Oh, they actually reached 1,500? Last I remember they didn't reach the like amount. S#!t happens though, we move on to the next deal :)

This is my price point for :360:Bulletstorm so I'm glad about this.

#19 test.type

test.type

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

So I'm new to buying from EA, when do they update the price?

#20 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

Damn 18 bucks for Dead Space 2? I'm definitely in for that!

It was $15 on Steam two days ago...

edit: Ah, you're probably looking at console versions.

#21 hle078

hle078

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

I havent participated in one of these deals since nfs:hp back in jan. when will they unlock the code? at 5 or as soon as they reach 1000 likes. also will i be able to add both games to my cart and use one code for both discounts or, 2 separate transactions???

the wall post says it will unlock at 5pm pst. not sure, i think you might be able to do it all in one transaction since they are two different games. but if you can't i guess you'd have to make two separate transactions. luckily they have been leaving these deals up for 1-2 hours recently instead of limited quantity, so you won't be rushed.
[URL="http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/hyuklee"]Posted Image[/URL]

#22 morpheus47

morpheus47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

the wall post says it will unlock at 5pm pst. not sure, i think you might be able to do it all in one transaction since they are two different games. but if you can't i guess you'd have to make two separate transactions. luckily they have been leaving these deals up for 1-2 hours recently instead of limited quantity, so you won't be rushed.

And it's free shipping this time too, so even if you have to do two separate transactions it's just a minor hassle.

#23 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:34 PM

If it was like the last promo, you can add both games in the same transaction but you may have to re enter the code twice just so it applies.

And yes it does stack with $15/20 off coupons that you may have received.

Anyone else have trouble logging in EA website aka Origin? Been trying to log on to check my order status all morning, keeps popping up error message.

#24 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

this
http://www.cheapassg...ghlight=insider
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#25 Troutyogurt

Troutyogurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:07 PM

Will Dead Space 2 for Ps3 come with Extraction? It says in the features or description that it will include extraction.

I still haven't seen a ps3 version without Extarction yet.

Troutyogurt.png487267.png

#26 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

Might have to bite on Bulletstorm for under 20. I have been wanting to play it anyway.

#27 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

Great, just great. When bulletstorm gets into my price range it happens when I have all of this amazon credit and not enough on my debit card. Thanks a lot ea, fortunatly ea tends to repeat their deals at times so I can still wait
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#28 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

Will Dead Space 2 for Ps3 come with Extraction? It says in the features or description that it will include extraction.

I still haven't seen a ps3 version without Extarction yet.

It will be $16, right? I think at that point, it's worth the risk to go ahead and order. I've kept an eye out, and I have yet to see a copy that didn't include Extraction.

And Extraction is $7.50 I think in that upcoming PSN sale, so if by chance the copy you get doesn't include it, you could get Extraction from PSN for a decent price.

#29 dapunisure

dapunisure

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

thanx for the info. i didnt know they extended the time either.

#30 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

Oh why now, I just spent all of my money on the Steam summer sale, I also missed the previous sale they had on these two games. Would of love to get Bulletstorm and Dead Space for $12 each

k3t3QR6.jpg?1