• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#1 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:09 AM

Posted Image

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 has been announced and includes 12 new characters with updates,balance tweaks,etc

The new characters are

Marvel:

Ghost Rider
Dr Strange
Nova
Rocket Raccoon
Hawkeye
Iron Fist

Capcom:

Strider Hiryu
Firebrand
Vergil
Frank West
Phoenix Wright
Nemesis

Alternate costumes are available for pre-order from various retailers.

Amazon New Age of Heroes Pack

PS3 Version

360 Version

Posted Image

Gamestop w/ Female Fatale Pack

PS3 Version

360 Version

Posted Image

Bestbuy w/ Villain Pack

PS3 & 360 Versions

Posted Image

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#2 pdornwvu

pdornwvu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:13 AM

Gotta say, I'm pretty dissapointed with the new 12 characters. Was hoping for Mega Man and Apocalypse at least. I'll be passing on this for now. Here's hoping more "star" characters for Marvel and Capcom get released as DLC
LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!! :whee:

EAT :censored: PITT!!!

:ps3:
:360:

#3 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

Gotta say, I'm pretty dissapointed with the new 12 characters. Was hoping for Mega Man and Apocalypse at least. I'll be passing on this for now. Here's hoping more "star" characters for Marvel and Capcom get released as DLC

Haven't you heard? They're done with Mega Man, forever. NO MEGA MAN FOR YOU!

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#4 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

Posted Image

#5 nhatkthanh

nhatkthanh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:15 AM

I'm gonna wait for the super mega ultra edition.

#6 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:16 AM

Not a deal..

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:16 AM

Updated with fixed links.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Kaiser499.png

#8 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:19 AM

If I hadn't gotten the SE for $35 thanks to Amazon's DR2 debacle I would be pissed about this announcement. As is I think I might just snag the 360 version when it drops to less than $20 so I can have MVC3 on both platforms.

#9 skubish

skubish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:19 AM

No deal
Posted Image

Posted Image

3DS Friend Code: 2406 5141 9292

#10 pdornwvu

pdornwvu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:20 AM

Haven't you heard? They're done with Mega Man, forever. NO MEGA MAN FOR YOU!

Honestly, No. I heard that they cancelled Mega Man's latest game, Mega Man Universe. But nowhere did I hear they were done with Mega Man FOREVER

#11 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:22 AM

Honestly, No. I heard that they cancelled Mega Man's latest game, Mega Man Universe. But nowhere did I hear they were done with Mega Man FOREVER

They just cancelled Mega Man Legends 3 a couple days ago too. I love the franchise but with Inafune gone I think it may be better to let the Blue Bomber rest in peace.

#12 pdornwvu

pdornwvu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:22 AM

No one gives a Fuck if its not a deal. Honestly, some people need to get over themselves about posting stuff that may/may not belong in the deals section. IS IT REALLY THAT BIG A DEAL? Why not do something constructive with yourself instead of bitching about it being in the deals section?

#13 Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:23 AM

Damn bestbuy has Stars Wesker!
I don't really like buying from bestbuy, I wonder if these costumes will be available on the marketplace.

#14 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:23 AM

Damn ... where is Venom ... or Carnage maybe ... or uh ... any cool Spider-man villain?

How bout the Lizard ... nice tie in to the new movie? But no ... not this time Capcom

#15 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:24 AM

Damn ... where is Venom ... or Carnage maybe ... or uh ... any cool Spider-man villain?

How bout the Lizard ... nice tie in to the new movie? But no ... not this time Capcom

Don't worry there's always a chance for $5 a character DLC.

#16 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:25 AM

Yeah, I am pissed with Capcom releasing an Ultimate version of this game. *shrugs* What are you going to do though, they aren't the same Capcom we used to love especially with them killing off Megaman.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Kaiser499.png

#17 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:26 AM

No one gives a Fuck if its not a deal. Honestly, some people need to get over themselves about posting stuff that may/may not belong in the deals section. IS IT REALLY THAT BIG A DEAL? Why not do something constructive with yourself instead of bitching about it being in the deals section?

This is MSRP, not a deal. :lol:

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#18 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:27 AM

Meh, ill wait for the Hyper Ultra Turbo 2nd Edition in 2 years.

Crappy new roster anyway, along with all the features the first should have had <_<
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

Crapcom does it again!

Do you fans enjoy being shafted?

#20 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:36 AM

Probably picking this up since they finally added spectator mode. The cover looks nice.

#21 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:37 AM

tempting... but i decided when it came out that i was gonna wait for the Super Ultra Ultimate Hyper Turbo Fighting Arcade Edition, should be out around December just in time for Christmas.

#22 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:41 AM

Crapcom does it again!

Do you fans enjoy being shafted?

No, I skipped out on MvC3 because of the disappointing roster.

I've skipped out on SF4 because there was always that lingering rumor of another version coming out soon. That and the fact I hate the art design on the characters. They all look so disproportional and muscular.

I've gave up on other Capcom game because there is always another version that contains the DLC ex. RE5.

I don't know who in Capcom is/are making all the decision but they seriously got to get their shit together.

#23 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:42 AM

I'll be getting it because I have the SE still sealed. I actually want to play the game, but I don't want to open the SE.
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#24 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:44 AM

I've skipped out on SF4 because there was always that lingering rumor of another version coming out soon. That and the fact I hate the art design on the characters. They all look so disproportional and muscular.

I've gave up on other Capcom game because there is always another version that contains the DLC ex. RE5.

I don't know who in Capcom is/are making all the decision but they seriously got to get their shit together.

They don't really have any incentive to "get their shit together" when these rehashes have been selling well.

#25 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:45 AM

Funny, I got it for $30 and sold it for $30. No loss so I didn't mind it. That's the best part of getting a used game ;D

#26 hoi1ma

hoi1ma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:49 AM

Objection!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:49 AM

I give a Fuck if isn't a deal. If I come into the video game deals section, I expect to find deals. I don't want to bother dealing with msrp threads.

#28 toldawg128

toldawg128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

Phoenix Wright? Really?

#29 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

Yeh same with me
i am not sure if i will ever buy a Capcom game with new editions coming out months after the original release.

To think i was going to buy MvC3 because some CAG brought the argument "hurr MvC2 never had Gold/Super/Ultimate edition before! stop trolling MvC is not SF!"
Well joke's on him..whoever he was.

Capcom is officially shit in my book

They don't really have any incentive to "get their shit together" when these rehashes have been selling well.

yes and people eat their shit because this is the company that developed that popular guy with a blue suit

#30 Throat

Throat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:55 AM

I guess I'm the only one excited about Rocket Raccoon.