I need an Android phone (Tmobile)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hey guys, I need a new phone. I was looking at the Sensation 4g, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, MyTouch Slide 4g, and the G2x. Any suggestions?

I had the HTC HD2 and absolutely hated it. Freezing issues. Weird sync issues. Among other things. I went back to my old 6 year old blackberry out of disgust. I'm looking for a phone that just works well without many technical issues.

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#2 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:21 PM

I'd stay away from the Galaxy S 4G since it's just a nearly year old phone with 4G capability added to it. I've heard good things about the Sensation though.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#3 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:26 AM

Stay away from g2x I had it and has all sorts of screen bleeding and random reboot problems. www.tmonews.com has a bunch of users having problems with and LG's official forums are full of them. I exchanged 3 of them in two weeks and finally said screw it and returned it for good.
I was actually wanting the sensation but I switched to verizon instead with the whole att thing probably happening.

#4 twilliamsjr79

twilliamsjr79

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

I picked up the HTC Sensation 4G. Very fast phone however the sound quality and volume on calls is horrible.

#5 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:39 PM

damn thanks guys. I am still looking. I want one that doesnt have alot of technical issues. I am considering switching carriers. Is the iphone glitchy or no?

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!