PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:56 AM

Gears of War Triple Pack - Xbox 360 $19.99
Publisher: Microsoft | SKU: 2032076

http://www.bestbuy.c...2&skuId=2032076

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat221900050000

The pack contains the original Gears of War, Gears of War 2, and the Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection DLC.

#2 PimpBot2000

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:01 AM

Anyone know if this will ring up free now with the Gamer magazine coupon and $5 GeoW3 preorder?

I bought the Triple Pack a couple of weeks ago with the coupon and on my receipt it showed $29.99 and applied a $20 package discount.

#3 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

I see no reason why this wouldn't ring up for free with the @GAMER coupon. I'm not sure, but I'll definitely be checking tomorrow.

Glad I didn't get it last week.

But mad I bought the All Fronts Download for $5 a few days ago.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#4 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:40 AM

The coupon specifically says get the game for $9.99 though. I'm sure it would readjust to 9.99 no matter what.

#5 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

I knew I should of waited, all the coupons seemed to work for was the 3 games on sale and lots on the list weren't on sale yet last week. Hopefully it takes $20 off instead of buy Gears of War Triple Pack for $9.99. Thanks, OP.

Edited by karyadi, 31 July 2011 - 10:30 AM.

#6 MrSoloLobo

MrSoloLobo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

I picked this up for 5 bucks back when Bulletstorm came out.

#7 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:16 PM

I knew I should of waited, all the coupons seemed to work for was the 3 games on sale and lots on the list weren't on sale yet last week. Hopefully it takes $20 off instead of buy Gears of War Triple Pack for $9.99. Thanks, OP.

You should be able to pm it but b/c of so many moving parts a return/rebuy might also just cut the headache.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=298145

Edit:no go on the return/rebuy forgot you'd have to use the coupon again.

#8 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:19 PM

I was wondering the same thing about about using the coupon.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#9 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:24 PM

No stores anywhere by me show in stock. Is this stocked in store or online only?

#10 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

No stores anywhere by me show in stock. Is this stocked in store or online only?

both

If your a RZ Silver member use the BB personal shopper, they track down a copy for you for FREE. Not sure if they ship to your home or store but let them know what your tryin to do.

#11 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

both

If your a RZ Silver member use the BB personal shopper, they track down a copy for you for FREE. Not sure if they ship to your home or store but let them know what your tryin to do.

Im a silver member but have never heard of this service do you have a link to where i can read up on it? It sounds amazing!

#12 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:27 PM

will try this later today.

#13 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

Im a silver member but have never heard of this service do you have a link to where i can read up on it? It sounds amazing!

it's somewhat new
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/
click on the "GET EARNING tab"
click on "OFFERS & PROMOTIONS"
filter by "SILVER MEMBERS EXCLUSIVES"
It's in the 2nd row of choice under "MAKE SHOPPING EVEN EASIER"
it has a pic of a CS chick chuckie cheese smiling

1-866-923-6190 or email PersonalShopper@BestBuy.com
And IT'S FREE!!!
I'll be using them during black Friday for sure

#14 yesokyesok

yesokyesok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:32 PM

Heck of deal for those who haven't owned either Gears 1 or 2 plus All Front DLC.
:360: Is all I need.

#15 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this yet. I can't try until tomorrow and this seems like a good deal to pick these up again.

#16 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

Anybody have success with their coupons yet?

#17 CAG Muroso

CAG Muroso

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

it's somewhat new
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/
click on the "GET EARNING tab"
click on "OFFERS & PROMOTIONS"
filter by "SILVER MEMBERS EXCLUSIVES"
It's in the 2nd row of choice under "MAKE SHOPPING EVEN EASIER"
it has a pic of a CS chick chuckie cheese smiling

1-866-923-6190 or email PersonalShopper@BestBuy.com
And IT'S FREE!!!
I'll be using them during black Friday for sure

can't find it. i cant find where you filter silver member exclusives, cant find the make shopping easier?

#18 leopaw

leopaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

can't find it. i cant find where you filter silver member exclusives, cant find the make shopping easier?

If you have a problem finding it, the info is exactly the same as what's posted. Simply email or call and they'll find it and ship it to you for free if you are a silver member.

#19 yahoosale14

yahoosale14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

Still too high...

LOL? $10 per gears of war game NEW is too much?

#20 consoleman

consoleman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

I take it the All Fronts Collection DLC is not on-disc but requires Xbox Live in order to download it.

#21 Eee Male

Eee Male

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

GoW1 360 is a waste since it doesn't have the extra chapter from the PC version. GoW2 is also a waste since most people who like this game have probably already played it. So it basically like paying $20 for DLC which still requires you to download it off of XBL. This whole bundle is a waste! Just hurry up and release GoW3!
Posted Image
www.steamcovers.com - FREE printable disc and case art for your STEAM games... or create your own!

#22 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:00 PM

So they sell the magazines in store? I guess you can't use the magazine online?

#23 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:06 PM

The coupon for the GoW Triple pack isn't a $20 off coupon, but rather specifically says get it for 9.99 w/$5 GoW3 reserve.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#24 Raccoon2117

Raccoon2117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:21 PM

Darn, I was hoping this would be available near me since there's a tax-free weekend coming up, but I guess I'll have to buy it online.

#25 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:23 PM

True. So even with this deal, it's $5 cheaper to just use the coupon

Edit: ummm meant to quote mix master

Darn, I was hoping this would be available near me since there's a tax-free weekend coming up, but I guess I'll have to buy it online.

#26 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:28 PM

The coupon specifically says get the game for $9.99 though. I'm sure it would readjust to 9.99 no matter what.

I wait until just before the cashier totals it up and hand over the coupon with the barcode side up. 90% of the time, they just scan it and see what happens. 9% more of the time they shrug their shoulders and tell me about the great deal.

I go by BB on my way to work. Maybe I will give it a shot tomorrow.

#27 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:31 PM

GoW1 360 is a waste since it doesn't have the extra chapter from the PC version. GoW2 is also a waste since most people who like this game have probably already played it. So it basically like paying $20 for DLC which still requires you to download it off of XBL. This whole bundle is a waste! Just hurry up and release GoW3!

Lol. Oh how the Internet tickles me.

Good looking out OP. Maybe Amazon will match this.

#28 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

Yep!! Don't buy any game that doesn't have ALL exclusive versions and content included. And don't buy any games because you most likely played them already. And don't buy any downloadable content because you still have to download it.

#29 preheatedbibby

preheatedbibby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

Reported to Amazon. Hopefully they will match, neither of my stores are showing in stock.

#30 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

Oh WTF, I just bought this from BB Thursday. I did in store pickup, so is there any way I can get a price adjustment?
Posted Image