Photo
- - - - -

Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16573 replies to this topic

#1 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:04 AM

CAG MADDEN 2012 LEAGUE

PREVIOUS WINNERS:

MADDEN 09: Soodmeg (Titans)

MADDEN 10, Season 1: BigAT (Giants)

MADDEN 10, Season 2: Mr Grand Cru (Panthers)

MADDEN 10, Season 3: BigAT (Giants)
MADDEN 11, Season 1: Doomtime (Raiders)

MADDEN 11, Season 2: augmog (Broncos)
MADDEN 11, Season 3: augmog (Broncos)
MADDEN 12, Season 1: Doomtime (Chiefs)
MADDEN 12, Season 2: Mr Grand Cru (49ers)
MADDEN 12, Season 3: sprice (
Lions)

Stats Page: http://xtreme-football.net/CAG

Please join the Madden League Community!

Name: CAG Madden Community

Abbreviation: CAG

I would recommend everyone in the league or interested in joining it joins the community group to set up scrimmages and the like. For those members not in the league this is the perfect way to work yourself in and get used to how we play.

MADDEN 12 LEAGUE RULES:

1) PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN

2) NO FREE AGENT PICKUPS ALLOWED

Guide to understanding Player Rating discrepancies

RULES: Just a brief clarification on the "rules." By play fair, we mean that you play the game like a NFL coach would. That should be self explanatory. No going for it on 4th and long in your territory. No onside kicks in the first half when you're up. Just don't be a jerk. And of course, have fun. Amendment: QB sneaks are now officially banned. It's completely broken in this game. Do not use them, ever.

Free agent and trade rules
Free Agents- 1. FAs will not be touched until 3-4 weeks into the season. At that point we'll create a waiver ranking based on performance so far. Worst will get first choice and so on. This will help the teams that need it most first and give them the best chance to replace key injuries.

Trades- 1. We're going to hold off on ALL trades until the NFL preseason wraps up.

1. All trades MUST be agreed upon by both parties and then presented to the league for discussion.

2. The commissioner will lead this discussion and ultimately decide whether or not to pass the trade based on the opinions of the league.

The Madden 11 league thread can be found here: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=268511

1) Please sign up in the following format:

CAG NAME:
XBL NAME:
Team Name:

2) Anybody can signup, unless of course you signed up last year and never played any games. Then you can go :-# yourself

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN:

1) YOU MUST BE WILLING TO PLAY A GAME AROUND EVERY 3 DAYS. IF YOU ARE BUSY, JUST DON'T JOIN!
2) There will be a 3 strikes policy. 3 unplayed games = OUT
3) If there is anybody from last season who left from RROD/other system failures, you are welcome to come back!

AVAILABLE/TAKEN TEAMS BY CONFERENCE: (TEAMS AVAILABLE ARE IN BOLD! TEAMS ON HOLD ARE UNDERLINED)

*names of users are XBL names, not CAG names *

AFC North

Ravens (MasterAwesome)

Bengals (HotItlnStln)

Spoiler

Steelers (Zurezo)

Browns (Ultimate Matt X)

AFC South

Texans (RamesuThe1)

Spoiler

Titans (BSETI50)

Colts (Og whitewidow)

Jaguars (DVO21)

AFC East

Dolphins (feroci0us1)

Spoiler

Jets (n8rocker82)

Spoiler

Patriots (bvharris888)

Spoiler

Bills (ravenchamps0189)

Spoiler

AFC West

Chargers (damailman2272)

Spoiler

Broncos (KasterDB)

Raiders (iiD3AD PR3Zii)

Spoiler

Chiefs (Doomtime)

NFC North

Vikings (BillyMcDugal86)

Spoiler

Packers (X Matt Young X)

Spoiler

Bears (augmog)

Lions (sprice8688)

Spoiler

NFC South

Bucs (Tanabeo)

Saints (Cheesy DinoDale)

Spoiler

Falcons (Reds711)

Panthers (Yanksrule123)

NFC East

Eagles (PacerPerspect)

Spoiler

Giants (Blade3D)

Cowboys (sgmsuperstar)

Spoiler

Redskins (Obiwe Motobubo)

Spoiler

NFC West

Cardinals (MurdaModeLV)

Spoiler

49ers (Deuce20602)
Rams (GpNinja)

Spoiler

Seahawks (staticzV2)

Spoiler

Trade Cap: 6 trades per season, 4 core players traded away max

90+ Player = 2 core players

80-89 player = 1 core player

1st round pick = 1 core player

2012 Season Trades

Spoiler

2013 Season Trades
Spoiler

2014 Season Trades
Spoiler

2015 Season Trades
Spoiler

Season 3 Trade Blocks
Patriots
Dolphins
Cardinals
Jets
Seahawks

Season 4 Trade Blocks
Jets

Edited by ubernes, 18 March 2012 - 06:46 AM.

#2 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:06 AM

WE'RRRRREEEE BACCCCCK!!!!

Guys, if you've already claimed a team please let me know your typical availability. I will add your CAG name and that next to your team in the OP. If your gamertag is incorrect on the list above, let me know! Any questions? (Don't ask why I changed up the colors haha)

#3 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:14 AM

My gamertag is missing a 9, gbpackers994. As for availability, most weekdays- after 5, weekends-random but mostly open.

#4 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:16 AM

New thread smell. I'm available any day of the week in the evening and am willing to work with anyone on a time that works.

CAGFL: (187-31)

Doomtime1.png

#5 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:00 AM

My gamertag is n8rocker82. My availability is going to be mostly evenings, probably from about 7PM EST to 1AM EST. That should pretty much be seven days a week. But I am married, so having games scheduled with a little notice is always helpful.

#6 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:20 AM

(Note, times=EST) I am available all day Sunday. Most Saturday evenings (4-10pm). Wednesday evenings (5-11pm) and almost ever day after 9pm until 11. Also, I am probably available more, but I can't confirm, so pre-scheduling is the best.

Also, I wanted to confirm that this isn't a draft league? We get the players on the team we choose? I don't have a problem with that I am just making sure.

#7 BigAT

BigAT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

Hi.

#8 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:27 AM

OP Copy:

CAG MADDEN 2012 LEAGUE

PREVIOUS WINNERS:

MADDEN 09: Soodmeg (Titans)

MADDEN 10, Season 1: BigAT (Giants)

MADDEN 10, Season 2: Mr Grand Cru (Panthers)

MADDEN 10, Season 3: BigAT (Giants)
MADDEN 11, Season 1: Doomtime (Raiders)

MADDEN 11, Season 2: augmog (Broncos)
MADDEN 11, Season 3: augmog (Broncos)
MADDEN 12, Season 1: Doomtime (Chiefs)
MADDEN 12, Season 2: Mr Grand Cru (49ers)
MADDEN 12, Season 3: sprice (
Lions)

Stats Page: http://xtreme-football.net/CAG

Please join the Madden League Community!

Name: CAG Madden Community

Abbreviation: CAG

I would recommend everyone in the league or interested in joining it joins the community group to set up scrimmages and the like. For those members not in the league this is the perfect way to work yourself in and get used to how we play.

MADDEN 12 LEAGUE RULES:

1) PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN

2) NO FREE AGENT PICKUPS ALLOWED

Guide to understanding Player Rating discrepancies

RULES: Just a brief clarification on the "rules." By play fair, we mean that you play the game like a NFL coach would. That should be self explanatory. No going for it on 4th and long in your territory. No onside kicks in the first half when you're up. Just don't be a jerk. And of course, have fun. Amendment: QB sneaks are now officially banned. It's completely broken in this game. Do not use them, ever.

Free agent and trade rules
Free Agents- 1. FAs will not be touched until 3-4 weeks into the season. At that point we'll create a waiver ranking based on performance so far. Worst will get first choice and so on. This will help the teams that need it most first and give them the best chance to replace key injuries.

Trades- 1. We're going to hold off on ALL trades until the NFL preseason wraps up.

1. All trades MUST be agreed upon by both parties and then presented to the league for discussion.

2. The commissioner will lead this discussion and ultimately decide whether or not to pass the trade based on the opinions of the league.

The Madden 11 league thread can be found here: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=268511

1) Please sign up in the following format:

CAG NAME:
XBL NAME:
Team Name:

2) Anybody can signup, unless of course you signed up last year and never played any games. Then you can go :-# yourself

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN:

1) YOU MUST BE WILLING TO PLAY A GAME AROUND EVERY 3 DAYS. IF YOU ARE BUSY, JUST DON'T JOIN!
2) There will be a 3 strikes policy. 3 unplayed games = OUT
3) If there is anybody from last season who left from RROD/other system failures, you are welcome to come back!

AVAILABLE/TAKEN TEAMS BY CONFERENCE: (TEAMS AVAILABLE ARE IN BOLD! TEAMS ON HOLD ARE UNDERLINED)

*names of users are XBL names, not CAG names *

AFC North

Ravens (MasterAwesome)

Bengals (HotItlnStln)

Spoiler

Steelers (Zurezo)

Browns (Ultimate Matt X)

AFC South

Texans (RamesuThe1)

Spoiler

Titans (BSETI50)

Colts (Og whitewidow)

Jaguars (DVO21)

AFC East

Dolphins (feroci0us1)

Spoiler

Jets (broadway row)

Spoiler

Patriots (bvharris888)

Spoiler

Bills (ravenchamps0189)

Spoiler

AFC West

Chargers (damailman2272)

Spoiler

Broncos (KasterDB)

Raiders (iiD3AD PR3Zii)

Spoiler

Chiefs (Doomtime)

NFC North

Vikings (BillyMcDugal86)

Spoiler

Packers (X Matt Young X)

Spoiler

Bears (augmog)

Lions (sprice8688)

Spoiler

NFC South

Bucs (Tanabeo)

Saints (Cheesy DinoDale)

Spoiler

Falcons (Reds711)

Panthers (Yanksrule123)

NFC East

Eagles (PacerPerspect)

Spoiler

Giants (Blade3D)

Cowboys (sgmsuperstar)

Spoiler

Redskins (Obiwe Motobubo)

Spoiler

NFC West

Cardinals (MurdaModeLV)

Spoiler

49ers (Deuce20602)
Rams (GpNinja)

Spoiler

Seahawks (staticzV2)

Spoiler

Trade Cap: 6 trades per season, 4 core players traded away max

90+ Player = 2 core players

80-89 player = 1 core player

1st round pick = 1 core player

2012 Season Trades

Spoiler

2013 Season Trades
Spoiler

2014 Season Trades
Spoiler

2015 Season Trades
Spoiler

Season 3 Trade Blocks
Patriots
Dolphins
Cardinals
Jets
Seahawks

Season 4 Trade Blocks
Jets

Edited by bvharris, 18 March 2012 - 06:19 PM.

33126.png

#9 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:31 AM

(Note, times=EST) I am available all day Sunday. Most Saturday evenings (4-10pm). Wednesday evenings (5-11pm) and almost ever day after 9pm until 11. Also, I am probably available more, but I can't confirm, so pre-scheduling is the best.

Also, I wanted to confirm that this isn't a draft league? We get the players on the team we choose? I don't have a problem with that I am just making sure.

Nope this isn't a fantasy draft league.

Doomtime1.png

#10 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:34 AM

Has every single vet who has a team checked in? If so, it's pretty damned impressive that we're almost a month away and have already filled the league save for one team.

Also, ubernes, assuming we're keeping the rule about honoring real-life trades of picks which occur before our rosters lock, we might want to add that one to the OP so there's no confusion.

Future picks which have already been traded can be found here and here.

33126.png

#11 TheSportsGamer23

TheSportsGamer23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:35 AM

My Gamertag is ryno847..Different from my CAG name

As far as availibility , Weekdays after 6 PM CST and Weekends I should be free anytime. Like most its easier to plan ahead

I will let you guys know if anything should change

EDIT: 7 PM CST for Weekdays Will Probably Work Better For Me

Edited by TheSportsGamer23, 04 August 2011 - 03:06 PM.

#12 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

I thought Hydro and Scotts were returning but I guess not. I haven't seen redygo either.

Doomtime1.png

#13 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

Atlanta → Cleveland (PD). Atlanta traded this selection, a fourth-round selection, and their first-, second-, and fourth-round selections (No. 27, after all trades and the clock expiring on their original pick, Baltimore selected Jimmy Smith; No. 59, Cleveland selected Greg Little; and No. 124, Cleveland selected Owen Marecic) in the 2011 NFL Draft to Cleveland for its 2011 first-round selection (No. 6 overall, used to select Julio Jones).

Julio Jones better be worth it.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#14 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:54 AM

Has every single vet who has a team checked in? If so, it's pretty damned impressive that we're almost a month away and have already filled the league save for one team.

Deuce and redygo are the only ones that have not officially checked in. Darth is a bit off the grid right now but we've been texting back and forth so he's in for sure. I've PMed both of them, so if I don't hear from redygo in the next few days the Bucs will be open. I know someone said Deuce was up in the air about 12 but it seems like he's at least aware we are back in motion. Hopefully he pops in here soon to clear things up.

#15 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

Julio Jones better be worth it.

He's a 78 overall, the 2nd highest rated rookie WR. We'll have to wait and see his peripherals.

33126.png

#16 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:17 AM

I already have gripes with the Jets ratings. Kerley's speed is only 84 and I planned on using him in the slot on occasion and as my main returner. As a comparison, Baldwin's speed is 91 and their 40 times are 4.49 vs 4.56. (Wow, I just spent way too much time on my 4th/5th WR, HELLO FOOTBALL SEASON!)

I'm hoping Wilkerson gets a boost on that first roster update as well since it looks like he's starting. Same with Hunter over Ducasse (lower Ducasse, up Hunter, if only slightly). I wouldn't mind the same for Westerman, at least swap his overall ratings with Mauga, since that seems to be the same scenario as far as more snaps go.

edit: and Harris always gets gypped on speed as a LB. I believe they had Gholston in the low 80s last year and I don't know if he's any faster than Harris who never cracks the 80s. Speed kills at LB in this game too and the Jets are always rated low on that category. I'm obviously nitpicking here.

#17 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:20 AM

I'm hoping Wilkerson gets a boost on that first roster update as well since it looks like he's starting.

I can't recall them ever raising a rookie's stats before they've played a single game. I doubt they're paying that much attention to training camp. :D

33126.png

#18 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:23 AM

edit: and Harris always gets gypped on speed as a LB. I believe they had Gholston in the low 80s last year and I don't know if he's any faster than Harris who never cracks the 80s. Speed kills at LB in this game too and the Jets are always rated low on that category. I'm obviously nitpicking here.

Meanwhile Mayo, Cunningham, and Guyton are all 80+ speed, and I've never considered any of those guys especially fleet of foot for LBs. ;)

33126.png

#19 venom

venom

Match Made in Heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:26 AM

I am, indeed, ready for some football. Whatever my availability was last year in the thread, it's the same now. My life situation remains unchanged. :)

In other news, my Patriots are signing Jacoby Ellsbury to return kicks. I now have faith that man can do everything.

He's been amazing this Season, Two Walkoffs in a Row. Kid is turning into a Superstar. On another note, I am indeed ready for football as well. I'm ready to stink it up in Denver! Lol.

Posted Image

CAGFL: Denver Broncos (5-6-0) @ Minnesota

#20 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:30 AM

mines sprice8688.... and I'm available after 5pm weekdays till wenever

#21 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:34 AM

my availablity is usually after 930pm cst and most days before noon cst with some random days off here and there

getting married 9-24 so I'll be away from the league for a bit on the honeymoon

pm on here is great, I get an email alert on my phone when I get a pm, had a bit of success reaching some fellow cags via twitter last year too (@theredworm)

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#22 The Zero

The Zero

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:46 AM

I would the NY giants if they're available

#23 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:50 AM

I would the NY giants if they're available

We're pretty much full. The only team still available is the Bills.

33126.png

#24 venom

venom

Match Made in Heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:24 AM

My availability is going to be after 2 PM EST. I'm starting College on the 7th. And I'm in the same boat as Red Worm, I'll be off for a few days for my Honeymoon. Getting Married on the 3rd of Sept. As for a latest time to get in a game, I don't normally set a bedtime for myself so usually just when I pass out lol.

Posted Image

CAGFL: Denver Broncos (5-6-0) @ Minnesota

#25 Hell Monkey

Hell Monkey

Social Link MAX!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

Gamertag is Hell M0nkey. I'm available most days except Wed(and can do that with notice) after 9pm EST

#26 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

Anyone know ratings of the lions? I know the rookie runningback is a 72 don't know his ratings tho.... curious about suh, stafford, pettgrew farley best????

#27 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

Anyone know ratings of the lions? I know the rookie runningback is a 72 don't know his ratings tho.... curious about suh, stafford, pettgrew farley best????

Nope. Their full team ratings are probably a week or two away, they're only releasing them 2 at a time.

From what's been released so far, their overall rating is 76. I also saw that Calvin Johnson is a 93. That's all I know for sure.

33126.png

#28 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

holy new thread smell. available 7pm-12am est mon-fri, anytime sat/sun.
Posted Image

#29 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

holy new thread smell. available 7pm-12am est mon-fri, anytime sat/sun.

Hey buddy! So on a scale from 1-10, how psyched are you to have me in your division this year? :D

33126.png

#30 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:39 PM

Thanks for the info..... if u hear anything else could u post the link for me or tell me how to find it