Photo
- - - - -

(PC) Battlefield Bad Company 2 $4.99 at Walmart...???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:16 AM

I was at my local Walmart yesterday when I noticed they had Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC-DVD/ROM) for $4.99 (can't say for certain if this was the correct price but I do know it was under $5) I believe on the checkout stand...you know where you get those gums, mags, etc.... I didn't get one since I don't play PC games anymore. Just though I'd give CAG a heads up I don't know if it's on clearance or YMMV. I do know it was in a box with these other movies and other lame games...

#2 Audio33

Audio33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:23 AM

Not bad
In for 50

Lmao. You ass.

#3 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:32 AM

It's been $5 digitally on steam and origin so it would make sense they would start getting rid of them. Good price.

#4 Phaethon360

Phaethon360

I dream in 1080p

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:34 AM

Any news on if the Vietnam pack will go on sale again? I don't know if it had a retail package or not. I got this during the Steam sale a few weeks ago and have been playing the crap out of it. I wish I'd bought Vietnam as well, but I just assumed it'd stay on my HDD like the other 200 Steam games I have and never played.

#5 nfs3freak

nfs3freak

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:42 AM

http://store.origin....q4v7kzl4kvnnnka

here's a link to Origin for a copy of Vietnam for 5 bucks. Someone should confirm if you can unlock Vietnam in your Steam copy of Bad Company 2 though...

PSN/Battlelog: d367ruc70 or JaykTheDog
Steam/Raptr/Origin: D367ruc70

Twitter: @d367ruc70

#6 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

http://store.origin....q4v7kzl4kvnnnka

here's a link to Origin for a copy of Vietnam for 5 bucks. Someone should confirm if you can unlock Vietnam in your Steam copy of Bad Company 2 though...

I'm pretty sure you're playing on EA's servers irrespective of where you buy the game, so it shouldn't be an issue. Especially given the abundance of threads in this forum about people using their Steam keys for BFBC2 on Origin.