Newegg Preorder ESV: Skyrim, NBA 2K12 $48, Kinect Sports Season 2 $38 w/ FS

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 Nostalgic Wind

Nostalgic Wind

Capcom Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

Newegg continues its aggressive preorder deals, this time with Skyrim, each version at $48 w/ free 3 day shipping. This deal is good for 72 hours only.

PC: http://www.newegg.co...-32136020-L022C
Promo Code: EMCKBJH96

PS3: http://www.newegg.co...-79228023-L022D
Promo Code: EMCKBJH97

360: http://www.newegg.co...-79228022-L023A
Promo Code: EMCKBJH98

Some more deals thanks to ShockandAww:

NBA 2K12 Xbox $47.99 code: EMCKBJH99

NBA 2K12 PS3 code: EMCKBJH222

Kinect Sports Season 2 Xbox $37.99 code: EMCKBJH223

Edited by Strider2K99, 12 August 2011 - 06:29 PM.

#2 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:34 AM

Nice deal! They should discount the CE too xP

#3 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:52 AM

Newegg continues its aggressive preorder deals, this time with Skyrim, each version at $48 w/ free 3 day shipping. This deal is good for 72 hours only.

PC: http://www.newegg.co...-32136020-L022C
Promo Code: EMCKBJH96

PS3: http://www.newegg.co...-79228023-L022D
Promo Code: EMCKBJH97

360: http://www.newegg.co...-79228022-L023A
Promo Code: EMCKBJH98

They are quite aggressive as of late. That's pretty awesome.

#4 Ronin187

Ronin187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

Any idea if there is release day shipping? If not, I'd rather pay $12 extra to get the game the same day. I can't wait.

#5 Rhett

Rhett

Global Defense Initiative

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

Any idea if there is release day shipping? If not, I'd rather pay $12 extra to get the game the same day. I can't wait.

I'm also curious. Last game I ordered from them was GTA 4 on release. I don't remember if I got it on release day, or later. $12 off isn't bad, though, considering $20 credits don't seem as popular for the moment.
Steam: Rhett816

#6 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:42 AM

I was hoping for a glitch with the CE version,but they don't even have it listed from what i could see.

#7 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:57 AM

Would love to see something similar with the CE - I've already bitten over at Amazon, but I'd love to save a few bucks on what is probably the only new game I'm picking up rest of the year.

#8 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

Here's some links for the other games on sale add it to the OP if you want:

NBA 2K12 Xbox $47.99 code: EMCKBJH99

NBA 2K12 PS3 code: EMCKBJH222

Kinect Sports Season 2 Xbox $37.99 code: EMCKBJH223

Kinect Sports seems like a good buy to me if you don't get charged tax. Amazon Won't match that and even if Kmart does a $15 coupon after tax you're still spending more there.

#9 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

Newcustomer10 works again ;D

#10 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:27 PM

^ doesn't work for me
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:pc: Diablo III

#11 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

I dont get how you use that effectively. What are you adding to make it over $50? Is there anything you can add that will drop the price lower than the sale price of the games? If so, what?

#12 ARS2x

ARS2x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

I'm starting to dislike newegg, they are making it very difficult to decide where to buy my games. I have to see what Amazon comes back with to match this. :)

#13 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:42 PM

You're disliking Newegg because they're giving you options? lol I love Newegg because it shows I don't need to stick to Best Buy or Amazon or clearance haha I can get a new game cheaper + NEWCUSTOMER10 + no tax + shoprunner.

#14 exaggerator

exaggerator

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:42 PM

I'm in the same boat. This is the one game coming out this year that needs to be at my door Day1. Still a great deal for those with more patience than myself.

#15 Odinsfury

Odinsfury

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:47 PM

This is a great deal, but no release day shipping is going to ruin it for such highly anticipated game.

#16 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

How many accounts have you made???

#17 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:53 PM

This is a great deal, but no release day shipping is going to ruin it for such highly anticipated game.

That's kinda silly IMO. Skyrim is one of the few games that wont be 39.99 on sale somewhere for a while, and if you can wait 5 years, you can wait 3 days for UPS.

Also, the game releases technically on a friday, so they can do the 11/11/11 thing. That means that they will have it in stock that week already, so if youre lucky, itll ship out tuesday or wednesday and arrive on friday anyway

#18 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

newcustomer10 isnt working on preorders for me, only instock items.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#19 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:05 PM

actually, it comes out 2 weeks before black friday/weekend so theres a good chance it will go on sale, between black friday and new years.

That's kinda silly IMO. Skyrim is one of the few games that wont be 39.99 on sale somewhere for a while, and if you can wait 5 years, you can wait 3 days for UPS.

Also, the game releases technically on a friday, so they can do the 11/11/11 thing. That means that they will have it in stock that week already, so if youre lucky, itll ship out tuesday or wednesday and arrive on friday anyway

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#20 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:05 PM

I wonder if newegg pre-orders get the physical map (pre-order bonus).

The map is packed inside the game case according to Amazon and EB Games, so probably.

#21 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

locked in a preorder, thanks OP.

#22 segasaturnsnk

segasaturnsnk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

You forgot to mention they have NBA 2k12 as preorder too for 47.99.

360 EMCKBJH99
PS3 EMCKBJH222
Posted Image

#23 segasaturnsnk

segasaturnsnk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

Kinnect Sports 2 for 37.99

Code EMCKBJH223

Sorry for double post and also, I would of made a thread for these but it's better to combine it with this thread. So first poster, please combine these sales and change the title if you can.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT TO PREORDER THEIR ITEMS, PREORDER THEM ONE BY ONE! DO NOT PREORDER THEM ALL TOGETHER INTO ONE ORDER JUST IN CASE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND TO CANCEL ONE GAME OUT OF THE 2 OR 3! IT WILL CANCEL THE ENTIRE ORDER AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PROMO CODE SPECIAL! I am just saying once the promo is dead and you decide to cancel a game, that's it, you can't recover that preorder anymore. It happened to my Rage and Uncharted 3, I wanted to cancel Uncharted 3 and it went ahead and canceled Rage all together and now they won't even revive that Rage preorder anymore. So PREORDER ONE BY ONE if you're the type that likes to change your mind or can't afford it later down the road.
Posted Image

#24 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

I had six games pre-ordered from Amazon last month, and Newegg has already stolen four of them. I'm tempted to switch once again, but I pre-ordered Skyrim when I was a Prime member and got free release date shipping, and this is pretty much the only game in years that I truly want to play on day one. Another great deal from Newegg, though. If it weren't for the slightly slower shipping and the fact that I also had some Amazon credit to use on Skyrim, they would have stolen yet another purchase.

I bit on Kinect Sports 2, though. I've owned that thing for a while now, so I may as well buy something for it.

#25 scottc1s

scottc1s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

Will this come with the cloth map???? if so I'm sold
Posted Image

#26 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

Got it. Always planned to get Skyrim on day one, and this is the perfect price.

#27 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

How many accounts have you made???

3 new ones.. lol I only pre-ordered 3 times + NEWCUSTOMER10. Microsoft Points, Microsoft points, and 12.99 powerex batteries. ;D

#28 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

Kinnect Sports 2 for 37.99

Code EMCKBJH223

Sorry for double post and also, I would of made a thread for these but it's better to combine it with this thread. So first poster, please combine these sales and change the title if you can.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT TO PREORDER THEIR ITEMS, PREORDER THEM ONE BY ONE! DO NOT PREORDER THEM ALL TOGETHER INTO ONE ORDER JUST IN CASE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND TO CANCEL ONE GAME OUT OF THE 2 OR 3! IT WILL CANCEL THE ENTIRE ORDER AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PROMO CODE SPECIAL! I am just saying once the promo is dead and you decide to cancel a game, that's it, you can't recover that preorder anymore. It happened to my Rage and Uncharted 3, I wanted to cancel Uncharted 3 and it went ahead and canceled Rage all together and now they won't even revive that Rage preorder anymore. So PREORDER ONE BY ONE if you're the type that likes to change your mind or can't afford it later down the road.

I can always give you Rage, I never intended to really look forward to it. PM shipping info :P Just pay me back or something.

#29 scottc1s

scottc1s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:26 PM

I caved in and bought it.... I hope the cloth map is there......
Posted Image

#30 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Just locked it in. Unlike Amazon, new egg has no tax so thats an extra 4 bucks savings right there, almost as good as getting it for 39.99