Tekken 6 flight stick bundle -360 only -34.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 frowninclown

frowninclown

Retail's for suckaz.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

Found the special editon of tekken 6 for 34.99 on amazon prime for the xbox 360. This bundle does include the fight stick as well as the game picked one up for myself:)

#2 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

http://www.amazon.co...14556932&sr=1-1

#3 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

This one was posted already, debating on ordering tho.

#4 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

That sucks, been looking forever for the ps3 bundle at a low price

#5 frowninclown

frowninclown

Retail's for suckaz.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

thanks for the link DaShaka i was on my iphone and did it pretty fast.

#6 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

thanks op. grabbed one. passed up on it last time it was $35.

#7 Apathetic-Irony

Apathetic-Irony

Seize the Carp!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:44 PM

Is the stick USB? And if so, can I plug it in to my computer and use it with old SNES titles and the like?

#8 Mattx510

Mattx510

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

Is the stick USB? And if so, can I plug it in to my computer and use it with old SNES titles and the like?

Its Wireless. No USB.

#9 koruwa

koruwa

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:28 AM

i picked up one of these when it was 30 @ BB. Stick is ok quality (this is coming from a somewhat casual player of fighters) and would be good enough for people interested in learning and getting used to a stick. Of course, a lot of the more competitive players say that the stick blows but for this price, I'd say it's worth it.

Capitalization is the difference between I helped my uncle Jack off a horse and I helped my uncle jack off a horse.

#10 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:04 AM

i picked up one of these when it was 30 @ BB. Stick is ok quality (this is coming from a somewhat casual player of fighters) and would be good enough for people interested in learning and getting used to a stick. Of course, a lot of the more competitive players say that the stick blows but for this price, I'd say it's worth it.

Exactly. It's gotten wildly different reviews from CAGs. Depends on where you are at. I don't own one, I haven't owned a fight stick since the Dreamcast days. All I want to know is:
Is it sturdy? Not 6 hours a day, 5 days a week punishment, but sturdy enough to not break in a few months of casual play.
And...
Can I pull off the damn moves?! This controller d-pad can eat my ass.

#11 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:05 AM

hmmmm.. temping

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#12 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:58 AM

I think I got this for $40 like 2 years ago? I consider myself a casual fighting game player. This stick was ok when I first got it but the buttons give out quickly. I just tried it with 3rd Strike and this game makes the stick look like a POS. I am saying this as a casual player that played SSFIV, MvC 2, MvC3, SSFII HD and BB CS. The moment I began playing 3rd strike I could tell I was not going to get very far with the stick. I still think it's a good deal and may be good to have for a second player or to mod, which I am planning on doing.
Posted Image

#13 MechaGojira

MechaGojira

Custom User Title?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

I hear the stick is a pain to mod though, poster above me! Also, 3rd Strike is over 10 years old, so I don't think it's quite as lenient for button inputs as some more modern games.

Anyways, I grabbed this bundle awhile back when it was a DOTD and traded in T6 to amazon for $10, so it was a perfect price for me! It was my first stick and I still use it a lot; I play about maybe 3-5 hours of SSFIV a week? It's also perfect for shmups like Raiden or arcade beat em ups. It's not as sturdy as some of the MadCatz, but it's definitely a lot cheaper! I know I'm probably gonna upgrade sometime down the line, but I can't say that I didn't get my money's worth out of this Hori stick.
Posted Image

#14 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

Exactly. It's gotten wildly different reviews from CAGs. Depends on where you are at. I don't own one, I haven't owned a fight stick since the Dreamcast days. All I want to know is:
Is it sturdy? Not 6 hours a day, 5 days a week punishment, but sturdy enough to not break in a few months of casual play.
And...
Can I pull off the damn moves?! This controller d-pad can eat my ass.

saw one yesterday used @ game xchange for 35$, ironically. i messed around with it, and i don't think you'll have a problem at all with it. it's not cheaply made, like it's gonna break. i so want to order it now that i've seen it (had it in my cart a while back on the 29.99$ deal of the day, but passed it up). sucks, cuz i have JUST enough (down to the dollar) for the 6 games i want this holiday season, and this would eat into that.

go for it, man. you won't be disappointed, as that's exactly the reason i want it (d-pads SUCK on 360).

ALSO: it takes AA batteries, and can ONLY be used on the 360.

#15 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

in for 1, I'll play my shmups with it and see if I need a custom stick aftwards! Thanks OP!

#16 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:06 PM

Nice. I ordered one for my sons Birthday on the 13th of Sept. I have been wanting to try Tekken 6 so I guess it's a win win situation :)

#17 dallow

dallow

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

lol, I came into this thread thinking it was for the Ace Combat 6 flight stick bundle that used to (maybe still is) rare/expensive.

Title does say "flight" in my defense.

#18 DX

DX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:44 PM

lol, I came into this thread thinking it was for the Ace Combat 6 flight stick bundle that used to (maybe still is) rare/expensive.

Title does say "flight" in my defense.

If you can find one at Gamestop they ring up as "Used flightstick" for $38.99. They include all flightsticks as this so you have to ask for the Ace Edge specifically.

#19 ninjalunchbox79

ninjalunchbox79

WTF?!?!?!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

Yea ... I finally bit on this .... kept missing out on it several times...