Photo
- - - - -

Shadows of the Damned $37(PS3/X360) w/FS @ Newegg, $40/$35/$31.50 New/Used/PUR @ GS

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:33 AM

PS3
http://www.newegg.co...Arts-_-79200829

X360
http://www.newegg.co...Arts-_-74105706

Someone in the weekly stickied thread said it's $40 @ BB this week too but it's not listed on their site looks they won't be re-ordering any more so YMMV on stock.

NEW/USED/PUR $40, $35, $31.50 @ Gamestop for those who have credit there
http://www.gamestop....he-damned/84345

Edited by Enuf, 02 September 2011 - 09:46 PM.

#2 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:36 AM

Great game. Sadly it's not "no tax" for everyone. They charge for me in California. :(
Posted Image

#3 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:41 AM

Great game. Sadly it's not "no tax" for everyone. They charge for me in California. :(

..and in Tennessee. Not to mention on the little fun trip my package goes if it uses the DHL method. Goes from Memphis to St. Louis to Atlanta and then back to Memphis.

Anyways, good deal on this game. Here's hoping for an Amazon Price match.

My First Ever Lowball: Live now! Ends 6/28!  http://www.cheapassg...ll-auction-v10/

#4 skubish

skubish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:43 AM

I hope for a pm from amazon because I got credit from madden today.

#5 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:46 AM

I'm kinda surprised this game hasn't dropped even more due to the bad sales.

#6 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:52 AM

It's $40 @ BB too

I'm kinda surprised this game hasn't dropped even more due to the bad sales.

really simple there wasn't alot of copies produced, it's already OOS online @ BB not even listed new & most retailers won't re-order it either this could become a rare title.

#7 MrFortyFive

MrFortyFive

45 Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:52 AM

Thanks for the heads up OP. Newegg really has the stuff together these days. I know it'll drop more in the coming weeks but I've wanted to play this for a while and it's enough off full price to get me to bite.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known"
- Carl Sagan

#8 Tgebbs

Tgebbs

Black Label

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:54 AM

hells yes, been waiting for a deal on this since I got out of basic. signing up for the free 2 day shipping trial too so I can play it on my 4 day weekend :D

#9 meta460085

meta460085

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:58 AM

I'm gonna bite this game is not getting restocked at alot of retailers.

#10 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:07 AM

It's $40 @ BB too

really simple there wasn't alot of copies produced, it's already OOS online @ BB not even listed new & most retailers won't re-order it either this could become a rare title.

You're right, but I figured it being an EA published title there wouldn't be a chance of it being rare.

#11 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:28 AM

Ordered mine. Thanks!

#12 TylerDurden313

TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:34 AM

I'm waiting for an EA insider deal on this and Alice. When they hit sub $20 I'll pick them up. Until then I'll have my backlog and the fall/winter lineup to feed my addiction.

#13 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:38 AM

You really need to stop advertising everything from newegg as no tax. Its only no tax for you because you dont live in a state they have a business location in. If someone orders from them that lives in a state they have one in then they will have to pay tax.

I only post what pops up during price searchs where "est. Tax/shipping" that's what it stated that's why I posted it like that
http://www.google.co...490589980355558

#14 Tgebbs

Tgebbs

Black Label

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:41 AM

I'm waiting for an EA insider deal on this and Alice. When they hit sub $20 I'll pick them up. Until then I'll have my backlog and the fall/winter lineup to feed my addiction.

They did alice yesterday or the other day, was 60% off.

#15 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:48 AM

you can get this on gamefly for $35. easy plat.
i kinda doubt the rarity tho, even if they discontinue it like they said, it's still made by EA. They are still unloading Brutal Legends from 4 years ago, lol

They expected brutal legend to sell I don't think they thought this "niche" title could move units and/or retailers were "scared off" by something. When I saw how fast they moved from the shelves I thought it sold ok wasn't till I saw the sales that I realized it was a shipment issue.
Also, Brutal legend sold/shipped 1.55 million I can't believe Bionic commando sold/shipped 550,00 & their doing a sequel to it. Lost Planet 2 & Kane & Lynch 2 way underperformed but shipped alot thinking they'd sell based on the 1st games being somewhat "successful."

http://www.vgchartz....s=50&sort=Total

#16 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

GS has $40 as the new MSRP so for those who have credit/coupons there

#17 xskaxninjax

xskaxninjax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:09 PM

You really need to stop advertising everything from newegg as no tax. Its only no tax for you because you dont live in a state they have a business location in. If someone orders from them that lives in a state they have one in then they will have to pay tax.

Which are 3 states. THREE. CA, NJ, and TN. Therefore, the vast majority of people don't pay tax. If you live in one of those three states... sucks for you. Pay the tax. Don't complain because other people don't. Most don't have to, and thus it should be advertised that way.

#18 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:15 AM

Can't pay over $20 for any Suda game. Been burned too many times. Also used only
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#19 newslowsad

newslowsad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:10 AM

Bought sealed copy on PS3 at Gamestop today for $40. Cashier claimed that it has been discontinued.
Posted Image

#20 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:12 AM

Bought sealed copy on PS3 at Gamestop today for $40. Cashier claimed that it has been discontinued.

Obviously, gamestop doesn't even have sales lol....

#21 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:22 AM

Don't beleave that garbage. Gamestop told me that same thing when enslaved droped to 20 msrp earlier this year and it clearly isn't discontinued. It's just a tactic by retailers to get you to buy it. This will hit 20 like bulletstorm did in no time so ill wait
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#22 newslowsad

newslowsad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:27 AM

Don't beleave that garbage. Gamestop told me that same thing when enslaved droped to 20 msrp earlier this year and it clearly isn't discontinued. It's just a tactic by retailers to get you to buy it. This will hit 20 like bulletstorm did in no time so ill wait

Yeah, I took it with a grain of salt. I have a lot of store credit, so I couldn't resist.
Posted Image

#23 theoneone

theoneone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:26 AM

thanks op, ive been waiting for this to finally go down.

#24 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:24 AM

i really loved this game but it seems like 12.99 is the way to go. im in for the long wait.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#25 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:44 AM

hmmm, gonna wait for a $20 price drop and if it is discontinued i dont think ill cry over it too much

#26 King J Gatz

King J Gatz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:08 AM

This game is worth $20 at best. I beat it in a couple days and I'm glad I got it through Gamefly instead of jumping on it like I planned on release day.
Michigan Snowgoon

#27 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:15 AM

this is a EA title, drop to $20 already!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#28 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:02 AM

The straight edge society does not approve of this price
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze